Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos (13556 Views)

Anger Persists In Rivers As Wike Reviews Next Action / IPMAN Strike: Imo Residents Groan As Fuel Sells For ₦500 Per Litre / Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Cokahot: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Since I had been buying fuelantwhere belle face,my rx suddenly stopped moving. I just kukuma park am for house,dey fly bike. 3h a litre,maybe na kerosene mixed with pms,nobody know,but my engine don hear am,even generator wey I turn am inside,begin dey do somehow. Brand new sumec gen of 180k. I just off am,I no fit shout
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
So am back again..What can 2k do for you ? gonna pick two lucky winner
data to be online and soap to wash my clothes

Then a bottle of beer to take stress away
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Splitmind: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2022
Nbotee:

This is a well orchestrated move by the govt. The funny thing is they have been importing the methanol laced petrol looong before now. Imagine if dis whole thing had been a report with Diezani's name on it.. Suffer no dey tire Nigerians. We seem to be in luv with our oppressors

Stop complaining and appreciate
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Goodfellow21(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

I have never won this thing from you even after many times.

I can get data or food with it.

Things are rough.
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by skj1377(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2022
President buhari
WowSweetGuy:
Who is Nigeria minister of Petroleum? Haven't heard his name called out in this saga

1 Like

Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Emmerlee(m): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Esseite:
- Fuel at 400(blackmarket)... it does not trigger us
- Forex at 575... it does not trigger us
- 33m unemployed youth ... it does trigger us
- 10m out of school children... it does not trigger us
- $39bn in debt... it does trigger is
- Banditry & kidnapping critical.. it does not trigger us
- 17% inflation rate... it does not trigger us
- Terrorism in critical state... it does not trigger us
- world poverty capital... it does not trigger us
- 100m below poverty line... it does not trigger us
- 27m Nigerians thrown in poverty in 2021 (ADB).. still does not trigger Nigerians.

What level of "Low" would trigger Nigerians to believe they are humans deserving of better living conditions?

They can never be triggered no matter the living conditions, as long as their psychopathic/inflated sense of self worth, tribe or religion is not threatened. That's the only thing they hold sacred. Such a unique breed of homo sapiens grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by NECO1998: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2022
Cchuks27:
You're just an alarmist and scaremonger. Anywhere in the world, black market prices have always been exorbitant. If you're patient enough, you can queue up and buy fuel at the normal rate at any fueling station in the Abuja metropolis.
Are you sure you're normal? So you're advising someone to patiently queue and buy fuel at normal rate? But you're one of those people mocking Goodluck Jonathan because of people queueing for fuel. Please receive sense!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by shortIGBOman: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Nbotee:

This is a well orchestrated move by the govt. The funny thing is they have been importing the methanol laced petrol looong before now. Imagine if dis whole thing had been a report with Diezani's name on it.. Suffer no dey tire Nigerians. We seem to be in luv with our oppressors

Emeka, go and protest against the Government na.

Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by yankison(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2022
Nbotee:

Im really tired of this country people .. Nigerians seem to enjoy suffering well
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Loveknitting: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2022
Cchuks27:
You're just an alarmist and scaremonger. Anywhere in the world, black market prices have always been exorbitant. If you're patient enough, you can queue up and buy fuel at the normal rate at any fueling station in the Abuja metropolis.

Yea, cause the fueling station have it everywhere that's why there's black market.

I watch as fueling station that's selling just came and close their gate with a long cue of motorists waiting patiently and said their out of fuel, like as if their giving it out for free.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Loveknitting: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2022
Splitmind:

Stop complaining and appreciate

Appreciate what exactly? What is wrong with you people is it that the nonsense going on in this country is OK with some of you people? God!!
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Wakanakarue: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2022
Joke of a country....
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by morgstreme: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Esseite:
- 27m Nigerians thrown in poverty in 2021 (ADB).. still does not trigger Nigerians.

What level of "Low" would trigger Nigerians to believe they are humans deserving of better living conditions?

When DINGBATS like you start to make intellctual sense!
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2022
Cchuks27:
If I say whats on my mind I'd probably get banned. He should queue for fuel under this hot sun for a minimum of 7hrs just to buy fuel?? And you think this is normal? Are you okay? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by BleedTears: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Nbotee:

That is called mental slavery
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2022
morgstreme:

When DINGBATS like you start to make intellctual sense!

It's obvious you lack sense..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by morgstreme: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2022
Esseite:

It's obvious I lack sense..

We know already..
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by 77star: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
I have an interview at awoyaya on wednesday and there's no hope for t.fare, I stay in iyana ipaja

212 232 0833,
uba

Thanks and God bless
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2022
morgstreme:

We know already..

Changing my lines of sentence only shows your lack of intelligence to even make a cognitive defense.. the garbage they recruit your lot from is astounding.. at your age, you should be seeking for better livelihood rather than being a trumpeter to bad governance.. do have a great day.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by nedekid: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:
This was planned.
Yep, as at Friday, my petrol guy told me he did not buy petrol or diesel why? He said at the depot petrol was 170 (without transport and them adding their expenses and profit margins). He said diesel was 400.
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by chi4ik4(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2022
Cchuks27:
I really don't blame you, do you think that everybody have that time? Our jobs are different and we don't have that time to queue up to 4-5 hours to get fuel. Most times, you will queue for 4 hours and they will tell you that fuel has finished.

This is no longer funny!!!
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Dangrace01: 10:11am On Feb 14, 2022
Dangote refinery would stop all this rubbish
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Osanoghodua1: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Just bought #165 in Benin City. I will be going to fill my tank later today.
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Truvelisback(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2022
Cchuks27:
Just listen to urself! Does a long queue up like a train to buy fuel make any sense to u? How much is fuel sold in the fueling stations in Abuja?
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Ay92(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
It can buy me shoes for my interview
Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2022
Esseite:

let me tell you something I discovered years ago, the group of prehistoric,animals,savages,inherently wicked, cruelty personified, collectively described as a Nigerians by lugard olosho,are mostly found in a jungle known as Nizooria ,somewhere around Nigger-area undecided..The Nigerians are most dumbest, Scared, stupid people in the world, they have the infinite capacity to TAKE ANY BULLSHITT THROWN at them by those same animals the put Up as their leaders undecided..this same people also derive satanic level of immeasurable sadistic PLEASURE in SEEING OTHER PEOPLE SUFFER!! The pull-him-down mentality is borne out this people I don't care, widespread apathy to serious national issues! They prefer to suffer and absorb all the BS in silence ..while secretly engaging in unhealthy, EVIL competition with one another, ENVIOUS of one another. Exploiting each other, And ever ready to be cruel to each !Nigerians do not what love truly mean, they are rather more subtly hateful of each, they are more selfish than being caring. And the unfortunate thing is that rogue they called leaders are FROM AMONG THEM! Those so called leaders are Fully aware of this eternal DISUNITY amongst their followers! Along tribal, ethnic, religion, political line.No elected/selected leaders in Nizooria has been a true all encompassing all inclusive president undecided They are always first of president of their FAMILY (first beneficiary!) friends, close allies, cronies, lackeys, Stooge,sycophants,tribe,supporters(including agberos thugs and touts).. If Nizooria should go up in smoke today, if you ever see any kind of protest, it'll most likely follow same pattern I enumerated above. Tribal OUTLOOK.. for instance, some section still see the 0#Endsars riot as mostly a SW, Yoruba thing undecided believing they aren't affected, and so therefore unconcerned ,same for carnage and Human Rights violations, terrorism, kidnapping, banditry etc going on a daily basis up north .some section of the CUNTrey see it Northern affair and therefore DON'T CARE! same for the issues in the East.dame for high inflation and economic woes currently facing Nigerians, infact mention any kind of issues, MANY DONT CARE as long they can afford things and you can't, they believe it's not their headache
so ,it's age long problems and it's not likely END anytime soon! Most Nigerians are wired to endure poverty, manage seemingly unmanageable problems in their live while the suffering and smiling way of life continue ad infinitum undecided

my 2kobo

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by Godszilla: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Esseite:

No level please we are the dumbest set of humans,why?because we are too tribalist and religiously selfish we can't see beyond our nose.sad. The pointers are still showing we are digging in haven't learnt anything yet,its scary and tragic

1 Like

Re: Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos by bilulu(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cchuks27:
are we supposed to wait hours bf getting fuel? you APC urchins rather blame Nigerians instead of the government for misgovernance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours / Yahaya Bello Visits Flood's IDP Camps, Reiterate Commitment / Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.