Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

NPPC Imported Bad Fuel Delibrately.it Is A Fuel Price Hike Plan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPPC Imported Bad Fuel Delibrately.it Is A Fuel Price Hike Plan (264 Views)

NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues / Bad Fuel: Queues To Vanish Next Week - Kyari, NNPC, CEO / Bad Fuel Sold At Petrol Stations In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPPC Imported Bad Fuel Delibrately.it Is A Fuel Price Hike Plan by Restroom: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2022
You see the recent importation of bad fuel and the denial by NNPC and importers, is delibrate.

Do you know why?

It came after Nigerians resisted the recent fuel price hike.

Less than a fews after the failed attempt to remove subsidy, we have bad fuel and suddenky fuel scarcity.

It is a delubrate plan of Government.

Just watch how this whole thing goes.

Some are already buying the fuel at 400 Naira. In Katsina at 750 Naira.

The scarcity is an artificial creation of government.

Don't be surprised if tomorrow they come up and say, the quantity of imported bad fuel is too much and they have to spend zyz billions to reblend it, as a result , fuel price needs to go up.

Or if they simple sustain the scarcity, making sure only small supply is in the market, so that we can get used to buying the fuel at 300 Naira .

By the time, they now bring up the topic again, we will all say, let it come abeg, afterall ,we are already buying it for 300, 750 etc.

The evil leaders in this country are playing with our intelligence .This is their plan B,since the people rejected fuel subsidy removal.

If you doubt ma, has anybody in NNPC being sacked or suspended ?

I am not sure. They didnt query NNPC, they queried the person responsible for certification. Is it not supposed to start from the sole importer?

All the idea about bad fuel and the current scarcity is a creation of our wicked government. Just watch how the end will be.

I might be wrong. But my mind is telling me, before a short time , a new price will foredully be achieved through this fuel scarcity.....

And trillions of Nairas will be stolen from the subsidy money, because they have already appropriated the subsidy money Into the budget. So if a new fuel price exist at the pump station , different from 165, just know they have achieved what they want to achieve.

1 Like

Re: NPPC Imported Bad Fuel Delibrately.it Is A Fuel Price Hike Plan by Laggafin: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2022
We can't be scammed.. this APC shit has gotten to crescendo and will be forcibly put to end soon
Re: NPPC Imported Bad Fuel Delibrately.it Is A Fuel Price Hike Plan by tutudesz: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2022
Restroom:
You see the recent importation of bad fuel and the denial by NNPC and importers, is delibrate.

Do you know why?

Less than a fews after the failed attempt to remove subsidy, we have bad fuel and suddenky fuel scarcity.

It is a delubrate plan of Government.

Don't be surprised if tomorrow they come up and say, the quantity of imported bad fuel is too much and they have to spend zyz billions to reblend it, as a result , fuel price needs to go up.

Or if they simple sustain the scarcity, making sure only small supply is in the market, so that we can get used to buying the fuel at 300 Naira .

By the time, they now bring up the topic again, we will all say, let it come abeg, afterall ,we are already buying it for 300, 750 etc.

The evil leaders in this country are playing with our intelligence .This is their plan B,since the people rejected fuel subsidy removal.

I am not sure. They didnt query NNPC, they queried the person responsible for certification. Is it not supposed to start from the sole importer?

All the idea about bad fuel and the current scarcity is a creation of our wicked government. Just watch how the end will be.

I might be wrong. But my mind is telling me, before a short time , a new price will foredully be achieved through this fuel scarcity.....

And trillions of Nairas will be stolen from the subsidy money, because they have already appropriated the subsidy money Into the budget. So if a new fuel price exist at the pump station , different from 165, just know they have achieved what they want to achieve.

Testing testing, just like 2016 when fuel was increase from 125 to 165

Re: NPPC Imported Bad Fuel Delibrately.it Is A Fuel Price Hike Plan by Validated: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Restroom:

Do you know why?

Less than a fews after the failed attempt to remove subsidy, we have bad fuel and suddenly fuel scarcity.
It is a delibrate plan of Government.

Nigerians are the most docile people on the surface of the earth. How we believe every nonsense from this evil government baffles me. This scarcity is government inflicted. All aimed at the following:
1. To increase price: The exchange rate differential between Naira and USD, which they claim as subsidy or orice equalisation is no longer sustainable. My point is that the government mismanaged the econmy, rather than fix it, it has created this artificial scarcity to drive price, which is sabirtage
2. Dangote factor: With Dangote refinery nearing competion, Buhari regime seeks ways to increase price so that the refinery can recoup cost.
3. Docility of Nigerians: The APC govt already knows thst Nigerians are docile and so can get away with anything. Otherwise, this shit cannot be tolerated in other countries. The government will be brought down in matter of days.
4. All unions are irrelevant today: NLC, TUC, ASUU, NANS,etc are all compromised. They can only bark and nothing. The civil society is no longer in existebce, hence all man to himself.

My solution is simple. Nigerians should just vote out APC. They are drowning the nation in debts andvpoverty.
if not this viscious cycle has no end in sight.
Re: NPPC Imported Bad Fuel Delibrately.it Is A Fuel Price Hike Plan by Flexherbal(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Our vehicles and generators will suffer the consequences of the bad fuel.
Re: NPPC Imported Bad Fuel Delibrately.it Is A Fuel Price Hike Plan by Restroom: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Validated:

Nigerians are the most docile people on the surface of the earth. How we believe every nonsense from this evil government baffles me. This scarcity is government inflicted. All aimed at the following:
1. To increase price: The exchange rate differential between Naira and USD, which they claim as subsidy or orice equalisation is no longer sustainable. My point is that the government mismanaged the econmy, rather than fix it, it has created this artificial scarcity to drive price, which is sabirtage
2. Dangote factor: With Dangote refinery nearing competion, Buhari regime seeks ways to increase price so that the refinery can recoup cost.
3. Docility of Nigerians: The APC govt already knows thst Nigerians are docile and so can get away with anything. Otherwise, this shit cannot be tolerated in other countries. The government will be brought down in matter of days.
4. All unions are irrelevant today: NLC, TUC, ASUU, NANS,etc are all compromised. They can only bark and nothing. The civil society is no longer in existebce, hence all man to himself.

My solution is simple. Nigerians should just vote out APC. They are drowning the nation in debts andvpoverty.
if not this viscious cycle has no end in sight.

You make some valid points above.... especially the Labour unions role. But the truth about Apc or Pdp, is that, they are two sides of the same coins.

Human government always bad. End time like this, is better we pray for a much better government from God.

If not ,the suffering will continue. These are the same set of people in power and same secret cults, so nothing God will come out of them.

Only God's kingdom can finally end all mankind woes. That's what the Bible promises. Human leaders only care about themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Csos Demand Aregbesola’s Sack For Allegedly Fueling Crisis / Biafra Is A Forgotten Dead Dream, Lets Work Towards A Better Nigeria - Anya Isah / Aftermath/implications Of Saturday's Bye Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.