Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Meet The Little Kids Who Are So Desperate To Learn Yahoo Internet Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The Little Kids Who Are So Desperate To Learn Yahoo Internet Scam (678 Views)

Socialite, Cecilia Agu Sent To Prison Over ₦‎275 Million Internet Scam / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US / 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Little Kids Who Are So Desperate To Learn Yahoo Internet Scam by Voice22: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2022
In a Viral video the three boy express how Desperate they are to learn Yahoo(internet scam). The boys ranging from age 14 to 15 years claim poor parenting forced them to hustle and they had to travel from Delta State to Edo State to learn Yahoo scam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyqoppHvu8c

Re: Meet The Little Kids Who Are So Desperate To Learn Yahoo Internet Scam by Flexherbal(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Why is this becoming a norm in our society?
Re: Meet The Little Kids Who Are So Desperate To Learn Yahoo Internet Scam by onos1979(f): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is an emergency and shouldn't be treated with kids gloves, those boys should be arrested and taken to the correctional center before they start killing, that is how three teenagers almost killed a girl in Delta State Yesterday, if not for the good samaritan that God used to rescue the girl. I don't know what is happening to our generation, how did we get here? why is society turning its face away from this evil that is imminent? this cankerworm if not handled will soon consume all.
Re: Meet The Little Kids Who Are So Desperate To Learn Yahoo Internet Scam by YourBestSelf: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Parenting is hard.

Don't blame the kids. Don't blame the government.

Let's blame ourselves. We know the enemy and it is you and me.

Let's blame ourselves because we have created a warped Nigerian society.

When I was much younger and pass by adults without greeting, they'd call me back and give me admonitory knocks on my forehead.

Most of these adults are people I didn't know. But they helped make me a better adult, a responsible citizen.

These days no one wants to take responsibility for anything. We prefer to blame every other person but ourselves.

But this won't help. Stop chasing money crazily if you're a parent.

Take time to do proper parenting. Teach your kids good morals and contentment.

Don't let the internet train them for you. The future is bleak if we don't start thinking how to save our young ones...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Two Pregnant Women, Barber Arrested For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport.(video / Man Humiliates Woman Over Her Refusal To Convert To Islam / Woman Beaten 25 Times By Her Bully Dog Says The Breed Isn't Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.