Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others (30573 Views)

FUTO Sues ASUU Over Pantami’s Professorship / FUTO: ASUU Rejects Own Committee Report Confirming Pantami's Professorship / Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Exceed15: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think ASUU is been sponsored by my fellow Christians to discredit the wonderful achievements of honorable minister Pantami. The success he brought to the ministry of communication deserves more than professorship. God forgive we Christians and our hypocrisy sad

Abeg park well

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Naijanascam: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
LastProphet:

That woman VC is a disgrace

Let posterity be the best judge......too bad
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by OBALOLA55(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
BigYash:
Why bringing Christianity into this?Most christians aren't fools like you na.. Because a sensible human knows that this man called patman, is wasting tax payers money as a minister of communication..
ARE YOU NEW HERE
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by goldmatrix(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think ASUU is been sponsored by my fellow Christians to discredit the wonderful achievements of honorable minister Pantami. The success he brought to the ministry of communication deserves more than professorship. God forgive we Christians and our hypocrisy sad

You must be speaking from the land of the dead. God forbid you and your statement..

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Salihusaliheen(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:
achievement that jeopardise every sector of communication,Una eye never clear

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Tumbulum: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:
what achievement bro? Is it nin or his links to the worst terror group in the world? Or his happiness when infidels are killed ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Elidrisy20: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Professor pantami no send una asuusuu, make una continue to dey strike, strikers FC of Nigeria
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:

Why are you denying the head slamming religion? Ain't you proud of your religion?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Kingsleyebere(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
michlins:
This ASUU is the most vibrant trade union in Nigeria. Maybe it's because they're all academia
Yes la!! do u think it's easy spending years to study and come and be treated anyhow
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Etuagievin(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:
. What has religion got to do with this?

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by edgecution(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
To be honest. ASUU no get power to do that to that Terrorist. ASUU is just a UNION not the Governing Council for Christ Sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by ButterBurger: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
All these useless professorship.
So many of them don't even know much in their fields, they just dash them.
Now pantami will feel like cutting off the head of ASUU chairman for this humiliation.
Remember pantami is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by mystery22: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Very good,professor my foot...
Fulani man wants to be a professor grin
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by seyz91(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mtchewwww! undecided
GOTVee:

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Chidywhite: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
I hv never liked FUTO as a university, only language they understand is money and of course, breeding of criminals.
Useless school.
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by mfm04622: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
When did ASUU, a labour union start validating degrees awarded by universities?
Nonsense!!!!
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by mfm04622: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
mystery22:
Very good,professor my foot...
Fulani man wants to be a professor grin

Fulani scholars have been awarded professorship before you were born!
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Celibacy4real: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
But the same ASUU lecturers most of them lecture in two different universities and earn salaries from both.

Hahaaha
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Yuakwon3: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:

Iwu otula
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please ASUU your problem is not with dr pantami but with the federal govt.
Don't punish pantami because buhari's government refuse to settle a financial dispute with you.this is pure injustice and prejudice.
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by roddick995(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
OMO ASUU NO DEY SHOW LOVE THIS VALENTINE SHA ... FIRST WARNING STRIKE THE THIS....

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
I like your comment, though we are religiously different we are still human beings, everybody deserved justice.most people criticise pantami because he is a muslim and a scholar,not because he is unfair and unjust. This is what we call injustice.
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by GOTVee: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
specimen23:
beware guys...this guy is not a CHRISTIAN AT ALL! Check his profile and all his comments. Christians don't use the word usually use the word "infidels" when referencing the lost. That's a general Muslim lexicon, mostly used by the fanatics.
No matter how you pretend, a goat cannot become an elephant. May God have mercy on your soul.

I am not what you claim. May the holy spirit forgive you
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Househelp(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
If I kill that Futo VC ehn, let nobody hold me. How could she, since person graduate statement of results nah problem to get but she's quick to make him a professor. Indeed leave men matters to men women are easily influenced
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by fujirice: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:

grin grin grin
You don’t need to announce that you are a born again Christian to give credence to your opinion.
Being born again is a lifestyle that people can see in your character.
It’s not a title that you throw around sir.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by property123: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:

Nonsense. Many Nigerians don't have brain.
What's the correlation between the fraudulent professorship and his work as a minister. I am sure you are an atheist.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Wakanakarue: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
I wish it was possible to sack that vc
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
By the time Buhari and his brainless ministers are done with this country, una eyes go clear. angry

But unfortunately, some idiots are still packaging another failure to take over from the lifeless one in Aso rock.
another failure his nyash is licking smelly mucus grin grin wink
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Shikini: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Good
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Broveens42(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Chidywhite:
I hv never liked FUTO as a university, only language they understand is money and of course, breeding of criminals.
Useless school.

FUTO dealt with you abi? grin
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by DarkPheonix: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:
Not only are you a muslim, you also a bigot who hides religion to discredit what is right, elevate mediocrity and promote disunity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: No Leader Can Lead From Hospital Bed – Amaechi / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.