Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) (36381 Views)

Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by Aplaudez(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
This pastor is Hot cheesy
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
His tailor should be jailed.

Meanwhile I don’t believe in this Valentine shit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by Ronkvic(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Good one pastor Leke. Love in d air.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pls ó, just a question. Has the title "Pastor" become an honorary title for anybody who wishes to be so called? Did God call/send all these people calling themselves Pastor?

I still respect that man Bro Gbile Akanni.
Some people would ordinarily make heaven if they hadn't called themselves pastors
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by crackhouse(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
If not for money this one no fit see love from any gal.. he looks like yokozuna. Overfed buffon
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T9DpCKJMu8

Pastor Leke Adeboye, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church Of God has gifted his wife, , Titi with a gift on Valentine's day.

The pastor gave his wife red balloons and a Teddy bear.

He thanked his wife for being a wonderful woman and also prayed for Nigerians to find peace and love.

Valentine's day is a day to show love to others. A day that should be used to celebrate with family members and loved ones. It should remind us all of the need to help others, give them gifts and remember the less privileged.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ7dzYZsp5S/
see holy kiss
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by Traplord09: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
ifytrik:
the only thing that can put true happiness on the heart of a woman is romance, good dick and frequent banging, then money.

Guy you finger my brain oh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by wizonlyson: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
cool cool pastor..too dey trabaye...ok..keep moving..
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by Traplord09: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
De meaning of that red colour

Represent de killing at lekki toll gate
cool shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool shocked shocked cool cool shocked

Not after tomorrow with that big shoe and clothes

Da we be de same person shouting for help
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by phemmyfour: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
thorpido:
See how excited she is.Women and romance.
They always behave like a baby irrespective of their age

In mummy G.O's voice: The red clothe as symbol of falentine represent hell fire colour
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by GistFullGround: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2022

So??

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by Carot: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
Nice.
My redeem brothers know how to show love to their wife's.
let me take you out for val
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by AngelicBeing: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
ifytrik:
the only thing that can put true happiness on the heart of a woman is romance, good dick and frequent banging, then money.
Hian shocked
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thandiubani:

Pastor Leke Adeboye, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church Of God has gifted his wife, , Titi with a gift on Valentine's day.

He thanked his wife for being a wonderful woman and also prayed for Nigerians to find peace and love.

Valentine's day is a day to show love to others. A day that should be used to celebrate with family members and loved ones. It should remind us all of the need to help others, give them gifts and remember the less privileged.

All I see here is a niggarrr that can bang his wife very well and money dey
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Leke na pastor?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Carot:
let me take you out for val

No thanks. Already got one.

Just got back.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nice bt besides being Enoch adeboyes son whatelse does he do??
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by NNTR: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
ifytrik:
In reverse order though for some or most though, loll

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
Nice.

My redeem brothers know how to show love to their wife's.

Coded way of promoting your Church
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Darkseidxx:

Coded way of promoting the Church of God

The Church of God. Not mine.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by Hugged: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thandiubani:

He thanked his wife for being a wonderful woman and also prayed for Nigerians to find peace and love. Catholic Prayers For The Sick

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:

The Church of God. Not mine.
are u a redeemer?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
are u a redeemer?
I'm not a Redeemer. I'm a redeemite. God is the Redeemer. grin.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:

I'm not a Redeemer. I'm a redeemite. God is the Redeemer. grin.
hmmm mercy, alright no problem. Are u a redeem member?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by CodedHustler: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
hmmm mercy, alright no problem. Are u a redeem member?

Yep. cool
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:

Yep. cool
alright, am a redeem member also, from lagos province 89 hqtr, region 19.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
alright, am a redeem member also, from lagos province 89 hqtr, region 19.

Apapa family or classical?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:

Apapa family or classical?
classical
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
classical

Ok.
I'm classical too. Province 8.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday / Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.