Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension (27061 Views)

Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers / IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State / Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by bigcasava1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thief! Useless cop from borno! You don't want to leave southeast, southeast will consume. If not that this country is useless how can someone suspended still be arresting people.
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by lexy2014: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
TheGift:

Abba Kyari , busted a syndicate for trafficking cocaine, took more than half of the illegal substance , illegally sold it and shared the money between informants and His team. Then left the rest of the drugs to be used as evidence against the drug traffickers, while half thier drugs are already in the market and Abba and His cocaine traffickers in police uniforms go scot free.

Wonders shall never end.

Is it strange to u? It not only happens in d police. When you see customs on tv telling nigerians they seized contraband, just no that it's not the amount announced on tv that is d actual amount seized

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by ufotunang: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nawaoooo...a lot of hidden secret from this police officer
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by sematec(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
He should be dismissed and fully prosecuted according to the law
crime fighter is rogue criminal

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
sematec:
He should be dismissed and fully prosecuted according to the law
crime fighter is rogue criminal

Hehehehe...who wan dismiss/prosecute kyari? Are u just knowing he is a "rogue criminal"? Is crime fighting that they do in d nigerian police?
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by oloripeter(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
[/color]
[color=#006600]

Nigeria the more you look the less you see

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by Wilson212: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
justosee:

Air peace boss was just propaganda sponsored by the south west media.
There is no official request for his Extradition to date.
you are not serious at I am Igbo ,the documents was everywhere and the man was trying to defend himself that time
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by emmyN(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
The allegations do not really make sense. Kyari, a high ranking police officer would not be negotiating with a puppet on a drug deal worth millions, rather he would be talking to the person that calls the shot in the department. Also, he wouldn't pick a random person to make the deal with. If he was a drug baron, he didn't just start today and should have contacts of moles in the NDLEA that aid them in their trade. Unless the person that was involved in this so-called sting operation has been bursted earlier and is being used to expose others in their network. If this was not the case, then this Kyari drug story is bullocks.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by cliqtips: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
All this is just a script written by the Nigeria government.

This EFCC doesn't and will never hold water where intelligent people are.

I think they are just trying their best to prevent him from extradited to the USA for his case.

It was in the news sometimes last week or there about that the USA still wants him over there.

If this is what the Nigeria government can come up with to stop that from happening. I know the USA would still be on his case.

Baawaa:
This country is not balance,he was suspended and he is still active in the service, no wonders that all sacked security officers still function after sacked.
Moreover, his wanted by EFCC should be monitored,is like these people are playing on our collective intelligent
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by cliqtips: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2022

I think they are just trying their best to prevent him from extradited to the USA for his case.

It was in the news sometimes last week or there about that the USA still wants him over there.

If this is what the Nigeria government can come up with to stop that from happening. I know the USA would still be on his case.
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by tesppidd: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
cliqtips:

And if he does time for the drugs case in Nigeria the US would still require his extradiction even if it is 30 years from now.

You think the Nigerian government doesn't know this?
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by tesppidd: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
membranus:

You must be thinking you are living in some white nations where the law rules.

Oga, please wake up, this is Nigeria and Buhari is still ruling. Therefore anything goes.
Its not about Buhari.

Even Obj and Gej violated the law many many many times.

Its about a systemic corruption which cuts across both the ruling class and the ordinary citizens.

Even if your father was the head of state he would do lawless things from time to time.

We should focus on the corruption tendencies in our bloodstreams instead of calling Buhari Buhari everytime.
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wilson212:
you are not serious at I am Igbo ,the documents was everywhere and the man was trying to defend himself that time
I am not even Igbo but that was mere propaganda. Which US court ordered for him.
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is Naija
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by Shokoloko(f): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
emmyN:
The allegations do not really make sense. Kyari, a high ranking police officer would not be negotiating with a puppet on a drug deal worth millions, rather he would be talking to the person that calls the shot in the department. Also, he wouldn't pick a random person to make the deal with. If he was a drug baron, he didn't just start today and should have contacts of moles in the NDLEA that aid them in their trade. Unless the person that was involved in this so-called sting operation has been bursted earlier and is being used to expose others in their network. If this was not the case, then this Kyari drug story is bullocks.

I also believe its false. They are making something up so that the FG doesn't have to extradite him. He will be "prosecuted" here in Nigeria and the case will go on forever.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by Shokoloko(f): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
tesppidd:
And if he does time for the drugs case in Nigeria the US would still require his extradiction even if it is 30 years from now.

This government is not thinking of 30 years.
They just don't want him extradited during their tenure.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by Hassanmaye(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
justosee:
The North will always defend their own. Look how they have come up with a fake investigation to stop his free ride to the US.
What a smart niggar what is your name?
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by lagosrd: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by tesppidd: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Shokoloko:

This government is not thinking of 30 years.
They just don't want him extradited during their tenure.
You don't even understand what we are talking about.
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Quite unbelievable I tell you.
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by Shokoloko(f): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
tesppidd:
You don't even understand what we are talking about.

I do. Thank you
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by Updating9JA: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Baawaa:
This country is not balance,he was suspended and he is still active in the service, no wonders that all sacked security officers still function after sacked. Catholic Prayers For The Sick
Moreover, his wanted by EFCC should be monitored,is like these people are playing on our collective intelligent
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by Wakanakarue: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Evans said it... Though I never believed this bull rap super Mario olopa nonsense and I said it from the onset that I don't trust him.
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by Weany: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
NDLEA should not have posted yet. Do the investigating secretly and gather more information

Now NPF would tell you his team was on UNDERCOVER MISSION and needed that 15kg for more unraveling of the cartel.

Corruption always fight back
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by cliqtips: 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
tesppidd:

USA will surely wait for him.
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by seunayantokun(m): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
justosee:
The North will always defend their own. Look how they have come up with a fake investigation to stop his free ride to the US.
That isn't defence but corruption.
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by Newboss(m): 12:13am On Feb 15, 2022
How else could he afford his lifestyle?

Abeg, policemen are known to be worse than armed robbers. You see armed robbers, you go run. But if you see police, you no go run. Then the policemen go enter you like armed robbers.

I no just like uniform people at all.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by oilmane(m): 4:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Shehuyinka:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/ndlea-statement-shows-abba-kyari-is-still-active-in-irt-despite-suspension/

These guys have worked with Kyari for years and they have a way they bypass the system with their boss Kyari pulling the needed strings, they must have beckoned on him to pull the strings when this seizure happened, it is the change at the helm of affairs at the irt that made the seizure possible, it wouldn't not have happened if Kyari was still the boss at the irt, or do you think he will arrest his self?
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by thinkmoney(m): 8:03am On Feb 15, 2022
Shehuyinka:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/ndlea-statement-shows-abba-kyari-is-still-active-in-irt-despite-suspension/
I don't know why we are not angry or at least worried in this country? We are in a terribly deep mess.
A cop with so much hitherto baggage...that had been marked by even the FBI, was said by the authority here to have been suspended, but worryingly, the same cop was still functioning like normal, with the state apparatus at his disposal.
There are so many scary implications of this: one of which is that I have been imagining what could have happened to the first suspects against Kyari in is first case with Hushpuppy, since this officer at the head of a vital intelligence sector, was hitherto running loose?
Nigeria is a terrible terrible country. A country so rotten, its stench turns the stomach.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by endallinfection: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2022
askolly:
The guy get back up
. That won't work under this Circumstances ..
Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by Unrated900(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Evans would be laughing where he is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Massacre: Three Suspects Paraded By Soldiers (Photo) / Youths Attack Ojodu Abiodun Police Station After SARS Officer Shot A Boy Dead / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Marriage Lands In Zamfara Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.