Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Skylink Wine Palace Opens For Business In Abakaliki - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Skylink Wine Palace Opens For Business In Abakaliki (451 Views)

Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / Roban Stores Opens In Abakaliki(photos) / 2018 Mandela Washington Fellowship Opens For Application, Deadline October 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skylink Wine Palace Opens For Business In Abakaliki by polycarp65: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skylink wine palace over the weekend has opened for business in Abakaliki to satisfy the need of fun loving people in Ebonyi State with assorted drinks.

It gathered the wine shop is located opposite police junction, Ugwachara In Ebonyi Local Government Area of the State.

The Chief executive director of Skylink wine palace, Nweze Daniel, says the wine shop would enable people to make purchase of assorted drinks at affordable rates.

He noted it as a way of complimenting the works the of the State Governor, Engr David Umahi on infrastructures by investing in the State.

"I have decided to set up Skylink wine palace because I don't want to be a lazy youth,

"I decided to set it up here in Abakaliki because I am the son of the soil, I don't necessarily have go elsewhere and invest for now, when I can invest in my State,

"It's my little effort  to compliment the effort of the State Governor, Engr David Umahi, who has giving us hopes and created a business environment for us." Nweze said.

He encouraged youths in the State abroad to always return home and set businesses to empower the people.

"We have employed over ten staffs and we are looking at enlarging the place to accommodate more people,

"Ebonyians abroad should always remember that there is no place like home, they should come and invest here to prove that Ebonyi is a place to be.".

"It's our people in Lagos that developed it for instance, so we want our people to always know the importance of our development to attract more people into the State." He explained.

Re: Skylink Wine Palace Opens For Business In Abakaliki by polycarp65: 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ebonyi is rising

(1) (Reply)

2020 Foreign Used Red On Black Toyota Avalon TRD / How Much Is Transport Fare From Ogunstate To Abuja / Goldsilverrobots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.