Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me (2006 Views)

Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp / Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) / Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by mrnigeria0: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
How do i know original 128gb memory card? I have asked one seller in my area to get one for me . he has been calling me to come and collect it.I do not want to buy from him anymore because there is fake written all over him the guy is know for selling fake thing. I wish i never tell him to get it for me. I cant imagine getting a fake memory card with my hard earn 7k. it take me month to raise that money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by Goldbw122(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Buy a hard disk that would be better, I have a hard disk that am using for over 6 years, so it is help ful..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by mrnigeria0: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Goldbw122:
Buy a hard disk that would be better, I have a hard disk that am using for over 6 years, so it is help ful..
Thank but i want to use it with my phone

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by Goldbw122(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
mrnigeria0:
Thank but i want to use it with my phone
Ok
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by kingsceemark(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
mrnigeria0:
How do i know original 128gb memory card? I have asked one seller in my area to get one for me . he has been calling me to come and collect it.I do not want to buy from him anymore because there is fake written all over him the guy is know for selling fake thing. I wish i never tell him to get it for me. I cant imagine getting a fake memory card with my hard earn 7k. it take me month to raise that money

He know for selling fake things and you still went to him, mad

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by mrnigeria0: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
kingsceemark:

He know for selling fake things and you still went to him, mad
bros na frustration.I don search tired nobody get am them say customer no dey asked for that type of memory card na only him agreed to get the memory card for me but when i remember how i use get the money i know want buy from am again

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by immortalityk: 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
mrnigeria0:
bros na frustration.I don search tired nobody get am them say customer no dey asked for that type of memory card na only him agreed to get the memory card for me but when i remember how i use get the money i know want buy from am again
If u can see eagle memory card,go for if i assure u
But I don't know if they have 128gb
SanDisk and co are notorious for having fakes
Only if we can meet up
I'm sure to help u get original
But I don't think u have transportation money for me and u
I have apps to detect original
I don't think I remember the last time I bought a fake memory card self
Speaking from experience
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by just2endowed: 1:20am On Feb 15, 2022
mrnigeria0:

I sell original memory card from SanDisk microsd 16gig to 500gig

Go through my thread to be convincr and know how to spot fake memory cards

https://www.nairaland.com/3275317/all-sandisk-microsd-flash-drives
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by immortalityk: 1:31am On Feb 15, 2022
just2endowed:

I sell original memory card from SanDisk microsd 16gig to 500gig

Go through my thread to be convincr and know how to spot fake memory cards

https://www.nairaland.com/3275317/all-sandisk-microsd-flash-drives
U get original 128gb and how much?
Also post pics
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by kingsceemark(m): 5:47am On Feb 15, 2022
mrnigeria0:

Avoid him then, money hard this days in Nigeria, poor guy no go fit come and go kill himself
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by just2endowed: 7:34am On Feb 15, 2022
immortalityk:

U get original 128gb and how much?
Also post pics

Chat me up

Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by earthsync(f): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2022
Bros buy it like that
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by mrnigeria0: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
immortalityk:

Only if we can meet up
Speaking from experience
please what is the app name?
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by Cyril009(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by immortalityk: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
mrnigeria0:
please what is the app name?
That SanDisk that a user post here on this thread with pix
Go for the SanDisk, looking at the packaging
It's original

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by lashout1: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Download SD Insight, insert the card on your phone. Open the application, if it displays the manufacturer's name correctly, then it is original else it is fake.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by immortalityk: 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
lashout1:
Download SD Insight, insert the card on your phone. Open the application, if it displays the manufacturer's name correctly, then it is original else it is fake.
LoL SD insight Is good to a point
And only works on Android 7 maximum os
The easier way is just to copy all files on your phone to the memory card
And have hd movies on your phone
That way is also easier
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by jboixxx: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
I've got SanDisk Ultra C10 A1 memory cards for you at 8000 for 128GB. Avail in Ikeja for pickup or delivery. You can place your order via our Konga store too. See signature for links to our store and out contact.
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by immortalityk: 2:45am On Feb 17, 2022
jboixxx:
I've got SanDisk Ultra C10 A1 memory cards for you at 8000 for 128GB. Avail in Ikeja for pickup or delivery. You can place your order via our Konga store too. See signature for links to our store and out contact.
Oga post the picture of the said memory card
Let us look at the packaging
There is something I wanna see
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by jboixxx: 5:46am On Feb 17, 2022
immortalityk:

Oga post the picture of the said memory card
Let us look at the packaging
There is something I wanna see
Hahahaha. You think it's by packaging? Here you have your packaging shot o.

Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by jboixxx: 5:54am On Feb 17, 2022
immortalityk:

Only if we can meet up
Speaking from experience
Eagle memory cards of all brands? 128GB for that matter! I can bet it that if you see 2 packaging of fake and original SanDisk memory cards, you won't be able to identify the original. All isn't never about packaging but 1st, source then, item itself.
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by immortalityk: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
jboixxx:
Look at the other guy picture of SanDisk and compare it to yours
Yours,sir is fake
I won't argue with u the reason why I said so
But If I am to go for one between the one a guy posted on this thread and yours
I'm going for the other guy own
Talking from experience
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by jboixxx: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
immortalityk:

Look at the other guy picture of SanDisk and compare it to yours
Yours,sir is fake
I won't argue with u the reason why I said so
But If I am to go for one between the one a guy posted on this thread and yours
I'm going for the other guy own
Talking from experience
grin cheesy I'd said it earlier, "it's not by packaging". Those who knows, knows.
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by Mrluv(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
jboixxx:
Ikeja people na then this one na confirm fake
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by immortalityk: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
jboixxx:
grin cheesy I'd said it earlier, "it's not by packaging". Those who knows, knows.
Me that, I've come to your brother shop at ikeja to buy memory card before
Don't let me talk more than that
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by immortalityk: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
just2endowed:

Chat me up
Bros your memory card is original
Please help me keep a 128gb SanDisk exactly like this in one corner,when money dey
I will contact u
I have an original eagle 32gb memory card,I bought last two months
So when I want to buy,I will give u that one and buy this your 128gb,but u will remove out of the money for me
I don't have 9500 naira for that kind stuff
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by jboixxx: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
immortalityk:

Me that, I've come to your brother shop at ikeja to buy memory card before
Don't let me talk more than that
Hahahaha. Talk all your talk, bro.

Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by jboixxx: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mrluv:
Ikeja people na then this one na confirm fake
What you don't understand is SanDisk produces cards for different markets. You've ever bought SanDisk products from China AliExpress before?
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by just2endowed: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
immortalityk:

Bros your memory card is original
Please help me keep a 128gb SanDisk exactly like this in one corner,when money dey
I will contact u
I have an original eagle 32gb memory card,I bought last two months
So when I want to buy,I will give u that one and buy this your 128gb,but u will remove out of the money for me
I don't have 9500 naira for that kind stuff

I do outright purchase

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by Mrluv(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
jboixxx:
What you don't understand is SanDisk produces cards for different markets. You've ever bought SanDisk products from China AliExpress before?
may be there is no original sandisk in nigeria
Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by jboixxx: 1:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Mrluv:
may be there is no original sandisk in nigeria
Of course, there are. I sell other SanDisk products like SD cards, OTG drives, flash drives, ext HDDs, SSDs. All these are sourced here but 16 - 64GB of mSD cards for Nigerian market are not C10 A1 rated and with lower speed (though C10). Also, they're more expensive and limited in capacity. That's why I source my mSD elsewhere. Hope you know you'll rarely see 1TB SanDisk memory card in 9ja stores? Why? They're not meant for the region/country.

Those that appreciates the A1 rated will prioritize it over the white models. A1 rated are only avail from 128GB and above for Nigerian market.

Even the said white packaged 128GB is of 2 models: with SD adapter and without adapter. Would anyone now say the model without adapter is fake too?

Re: How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me by immortalityk: 3:49am On Feb 18, 2022
jboixxx:
Of course, there are. I sell other SanDisk products like SD cards, OTG drives, flash drives, ext HDDs, SSDs. All these are sourced here but 16 - 64GB of mSD cards for Nigerian market are not C10 A1 rated and with lower speed (though C10). Also, they're more expensive and limited in capacity. That's why I source my mSD elsewhere. Hope you know you'll rarely see 1TB SanDisk memory card in 9ja stores? Why? They're not meant for the region/country.
Those that appreciates the A1 rated will prioritize it over the white models. A1 rated are only avail from 128GB and above for Nigerian market.

Even the said white packaged 128GB is of 2 models: with SD adapter and without adapter. Would anyone now say the model without adapter is fake too?
Ok we don hear
Last price oo
I would like to sell my 32gb memory card since I won't be using it
So I expect a lower price from u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Price Of Nokia 5230 / Could This Be The Final Design Of Apple "Iphone 6"? / Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.