Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) (29716 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Rosy Meurer On Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Grandma, Mum, Rosy Meurer On Mother’s Day (Photos) / Gifty, Lilian Bach, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Papi Luwe, Rosaline Meurer On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Aaae: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Digmygold: 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You've said it all bro.

One broke and entitled Nigerian liability on the comment section dey shout God when.

The werey dey form feminist, not ready to submit to a man's authority and she dey find love.

Shut up boy. Are you a man? Attacking women is your only job. No woman will ever be under the authority of a worthless and senseless goat like you. You are obviously wifeless and frustrated. It takes a lot to be a man. Don't you ever call yourself one because clearly you lack what it takes to be a man.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Because she loves leg chain..

Is there a law against it?
hahahaha, I mean it's not ideal for married women to wear it.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Oracleforce: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Toto Dike left over...

Who will val Tonto tonight?..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mumu man.

And mumu girl.

Fake love,you people will not be able to cry . Faking everything for social media .

quote author=benjackugo post=110228595]Only You Made My World Very Meaningful - Churchill To Rosy Meurer On Valentines Day (Photos)

Philanthropist and Businessman, Olakunle Churchill, has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his wife, Rosy Meurer, on Valentine's day, IGBERETV reports.

In his post, Churchill who used to be married to actress Tonto Dikeh, said only Rosy made his world very meaningful. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ9MQIpreOC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
[/quote]
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by fredoooooo: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
The Drama queen will start vibrating online after seeing this
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jmichael1:

hahahahaha...we can't cum and kee ourslv ontop kpekus.....

Yes ooo grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by CondemnBattery(f): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Golan007:
If anybody call Tonto Dike for this thread.

The thing wey I go do am ehn.
Tonto Dike Please come and chi chumtin.

But this Churchil's wife is damn beautiful man.
I will pick her anyday anytime over that woman King'.

See how pikin fine come still give her husband peace of mind unlike that feminist

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Danny50: 12:39am On Feb 15, 2022
Better and more beautiful than tonto
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Carot: 12:53am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Brother, howdy?

Light-skin girls are beautiful especially those with good hygiene and slim-thick body. Give them a chance. cool

Avoid toxic women if you value your sanity.
i wish to suck a light skin girl pussy
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Carot: 12:56am On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:
So a man can't love a woman if she doesn't play the subordinate?
come here, let me cum in ya mouth
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by suffering: 2:22am On Feb 15, 2022
I believe he is T-Boss's baby daddy. The man's children always have his face. Last last, Tonto will make herself a second or third wife to Churchill. No man wants her for something serious because she is ill-behaved.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by suffering: 2:27am On Feb 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Pointless gif.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:51am On Feb 15, 2022
To girls possessed with the Tonto spirit, having a loud mouth and a bad character with a pretty face won't make you last in your relationship vis a vis marriage.

You should use your number 6.

No man especially a gentleman loves a troublemaker woman...if he doesn't leave you (marriage), he will find solace elsewhere

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by habakukjss3: 4:52am On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:
God I need to be loved

Is ok

Your time is coming and u will be genuinely loved
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 5:40am On Feb 15, 2022
Brother Churchill

Was this not the same thing u told tonto dike shocked

Anyways, u people that collected this contract to post this thing, kindly relate this question to him because we want to know if he laying grin

benjackugo:
Only You Made My World Very Meaningful - Churchill To Rosy Meurer On Valentines Day (Photos)

Philanthropist and Businessman, Olakunle Churchill, has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his wife, Rosy Meurer, on Valentine's day, IGBERETV reports.

In his post, Churchill who used to be married to actress Tonto Dikeh, said only Rosy made his world very meaningful. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ9MQIpreOC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:16am On Feb 15, 2022
GoodHardDick:

No ooo. Continue with your feminist stupidity angry. You don't need to summit to a man's authority okay. Stay there and be claiming equality right with him okay.

A man will fall from the sky and marry you. Mumu
God bless you sir. When it comes to responsibilities and protection, we are the men. Bunch of led fellows
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by ComputerWiz007: 6:23am On Feb 15, 2022
verybadmouth:
The baby looks Chinese
grin DNA Loading...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by drmuchin: 6:39am On Feb 15, 2022
may their union be long. rosy is doing well for her man. I see her as the no drama type.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 6:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Wait o..are beautiful ladies meant for only rich men?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 6:53am On Feb 15, 2022
This picture is sending a strong massage.king Toto how far
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2022
ComputerWiz007:
grin DNA Loading...
Do you mean traveling to China loading...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by mediainc: 7:16am On Feb 15, 2022
This man is not a celebrity, what is our business with him, or his personal life undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by webhead: 7:16am On Feb 15, 2022
GoodHardDick:

No ooo. Continue with your feminist stupidity angry. You don't need to summit to a man's authority okay. Stay there and be claiming equality right with him okay.

A man will fall from the sky and marry you. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by qekng40(f): 7:28am On Feb 15, 2022
Celebrating people born in February

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs5BnYTGQ6I

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2022
These people think they’re peppering tonto dike but they’re being childish tbh
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Digmygold:

Shut up boy. Are you a man? Attacking women is your only job. No woman will ever be under the authority of a worthless and senseless goat like you. You are obviously wifeless and frustrated. It takes a lot to be a man. Don't you ever call yourself one because clearly you lack what it takes to be a man.

Small boy You talk too much. If only this was reality fear no go let u talk this kind thing, if not u go collect better beating.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Audrey is his father's son, this one na the mama born am
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by duality(m): 7:42am On Feb 15, 2022
She don fat oooo shocked

She was so slim na?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Tonto crying premium tears right now
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=webhead post=110237934][/quote] you be Russian soldier?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Alwaysachick: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Their cute, chubby baby kiss

So chubby ...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham / Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song / Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.