Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Please Any Suggestions On How To Recover Scammed Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Any Suggestions On How To Recover Scammed Money (310 Views)

Recover Scammed Bitcoin Crypto Singapore / Suggestions On How To Make Nairaland Better / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any Suggestions On How To Recover Scammed Money by kally90(f): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
My friend was scammed yesterday by Access Capital Investment which claimed to double his money under 45minutes.
All the chats and the scammer information is still intact with all the transactions.
With the Account number and name.

How will I report the matter to Efcc and is their any one that will be of help
Scammer name is...

Emmanuel Balogun
Access Bank
1521955392....Account number
07041537743......phone number

Please can someone be of help
He scammed us 30k which was our last card.
Pls mod push to front page

People are just heartless
Re: Please Any Suggestions On How To Recover Scammed Money by Flexherbal(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Please Any Suggestions On How To Recover Scammed Money by WiszyFraud: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
angry

There ain’t anything like money doubling.
It’s either you’re about to be scammed, or you being greedy..

MMM nor teach unar anything? undecided

You should make a complain to your bank, if they’ll be willing to assist ✌️
Re: Please Any Suggestions On How To Recover Scammed Money by ahnie: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
You sef,you should also share in the blame.
How gullible you sound by believing someone that claim to double your money in 45minutes even in United State of sambisa Dem nor dey do like this.

Even MMM in all it's glory no do like this.

1 Like

Re: Please Any Suggestions On How To Recover Scammed Money by kally90(f): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
WiszyFraud:
angry

There ain’t anything like money doubling.
It’s either you’re about to be scammed, or you being greedy..

MMM nor teach unar anything? undecided

You should make a complain to your bank, if

they’ll be willing to assist ✌️

OK, thanks
Re: Please Any Suggestions On How To Recover Scammed Money by kally90(f): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
ahnie:
You sef,you should also share in the blame.
How gullible you sound by believing someone that claim to double your money in 45minutes even in United State of sambisa Dem nor dey do like this.

Even MMM in all it's glory no do like this.
We don't know what really happened, it was kind of funny because after the money was transferred, something just clear from our eyes and we know that we have been scammed
Re: Please Any Suggestions On How To Recover Scammed Money by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Forget about that money for good, reporting him to the police or EFCC will not yield any positive result, you might even spend more than what he scammed you in your quest to recover the money. Don't be surprised the bank account might not be his account.

If you want to frustrate him, social engineer him to get some background info about him like his social media pages, his friends and relatives on social media, his pictures, and display these details everywhere online, stalk and harass him. And move on.
Re: Please Any Suggestions On How To Recover Scammed Money by Myzubby(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
take heart bro.
Before making any investment next time verify the authenticity of the platform.
Thank you
Re: Please Any Suggestions On How To Recover Scammed Money by kally90(f): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sapeleboy911:
Forget about that money for good, reporting him to the police or EFCC will not yield any positive result, you might even spend more than what he scammed you in your quest to recover the money. Don't be surprised the bank account might not be his account.

If you want to frustrate him, social engineer him to get some background info about him like his social media pages, his friends and

relatives on social media, his pictures, and display these details everywhere online, stalk and harass him. And move on.

OK, I will do that
I guess, experience is really the best teacher
Re: Please Any Suggestions On How To Recover Scammed Money by kally90(f): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Myzubby:
take heart bro.
Before making any investment next time verify the authenticity of the platform.
Thank you

Well noted and thanks
Re: Please Any Suggestions On How To Recover Scammed Money by ahnie: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
kally90:

We don't know what really happened, it was kind of funny because after the money was transferred, something just clear from our eyes and we know that we have been scammed
Those are the symptoms of greed.
However I deeply sympatize with you,and I hope the scammer would be tracked and be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Please Any Suggestions On How To Recover Scammed Money by kally90(f): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
ahnie:

Those are the symptoms of greed.
However I deeply sympatize with you,and I hope the scammer would be tracked and be dealt with.
I hope so too
It's very depressing

(1) (Reply)

Look At 10 Must Try Ghanaian Dishes; Come Let's Celebrate Ghana / Col. Austin Akobundu (rtd) Offically Declares Senate At Pdp Abia Central Zone* / Best Tool For Youtube Video Downloader And Converter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.