Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Could My Wife Be Having Asthma? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Could My Wife Be Having Asthma? (297 Views)

Does CPR Online Certification Help An Asthma Patient? / Signs That You Might Be Having Kidney Damage / Stevie Wonder Announces He’ll Be Having Kidney Surgery During London Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could My Wife Be Having Asthma? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hello Nlanders! Please I'm gonna be very brief coz I'm just typing this with so much anxiety fuming out of my chest.
Yesterday's night around passed 12a.m my wife woke me up and said she was having difficulties breathing.
Then I thought it was because of the generator that went off due to the fuel that I couldn't get in much quantity yesterday.
But I told her to come close to me while I held her close to my chest thinking she'll sleep bcoz laying on my chest always make her sleep easily. But to my greatest shock she was still uncomfortable and later left for the couch in the parlour sitting down while I was unaware.
I took her to my mom's place this morning to go and spend the day with my mom while I left for work because they're both besties.
When I returned from work I went to pick her from my mom's place and when we got home we were watching movie together laughing aloud and there came another attack when I was scared to death by her inability to breath. As a medical affiliate person that I am, i did my best by sitting her down upright against my body while I increased the speed of my ceiling fan in the sitting room and God Almighty restored the situation. She now looked me in the eyes and said dear I think I'm having asthma. Then tears began to fill my eyes
I lost appetite up till now guys.
I need a wayward.
Please lala and sheun I need your assistance for a better advice.
She's my life and everything.
Re: Could My Wife Be Having Asthma? by lilvicky68(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tell her to increase her water intake..

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Having Asthma? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
lilvicky68:
Tell her to increase her water intake..
Ok, Thanks

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Having Asthma? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Take her to hospital for check-up

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Having Asthma? by Senai(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bro, the only way to know is to stop wailing and take that beautiful lady to the Hospital ASAP! No one can truly answer you here than the Doctor that would examine her physically.

Want the keys to work and earn in Dollars? Check my signature for a life changing decision.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Having Asthma? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Senai:
Bro, the only way to know is to stop wailing and take that beautiful lady to the Hospital ASAP! No one can truly answer you here than the Doctor that would examine her physically.

Want the keys to work and earn in Dollars? Check my signature for a life changing decision.
I'll be taking a day off tomorrow. God bless u
Re: Could My Wife Be Having Asthma? by chatinent: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
If you are a doctor, you shouldn't have felt that way since you should know there have been improvements in science.

Water intake helps.

You can study more here: https://www.webmd.com/asthma/asthma-attack

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Having Asthma? by Gentlerespect76: 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Look bro, stop panicking, asthma isn't a death sentence. My dear wife has been asthmatic as far back as her uni days at Maiduguri. And a chronic one even. But thanks to God we have crossed the 15th year threshold in marriage. Get her checked by a qualified medic, get her inhaler and other necessary drugs; she will be needing them for the journey ahead.

Let me also tell you that we have come a long way and my wife doesn't rely on inhaler and drugs anymore. In our journey I have learnt to make sure not to over excite her. I don't allow her to get so angry or too happy. Just the middle ground. So avoid anything that would anger or stress her as those things can trigger the crisis. Avoid exposing her to smoke or any pungent perfume. Always make her happy as I have seen you love her; God will help you. Be strong.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Having Asthma? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Look bro, stop panicking, asthma isn't a death sentence. My dear wife has been asthmatic as far back as her uni days at Maiduguri. And a chronic one even. But thanks to God we have crossed the 15th year threshold in marriage. Get her checked by a qualified medic, get her inhaler and other necessary drugs; she will be needing them for the journey ahead.

Let me also tell you that we have come a long way and my wife doesn't rely on inhaler and drugs anymore. In our journey I have learnt to make sure not to over excite her. I don't allow her to get so angry or too happy. Just the middle ground. So avoid anything that would anger or stress her as those things can trigger the crisis. Avoid exposing her to smoke or any pungent perfume. Always make her happy as I have seen you love her; God will help you. Be strong.

I will definitely keep this piece... God shall rewards you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheaper And Sell Faster / Abuja Top 10 Iconic Landmarks And Buildings (4K Drone Shot) / RESTORED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.