Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Glo Wtf Issues. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Wtf Issues. (2061 Views)

Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff / Using The Glo WTF Plan To Browse On My Computer / How To Activate Glo WTF Social Bundle Plan, Get 500mb For N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Wtf Issues. by lovedoctor26(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don't know if I'm d only one experiencing dis on Glo....anytime I subscribe to their wtf plan, it got expired even b4 consuming the data. I subscribed 2 wtf #100 plan dat was supposed 2 take a month buh I was sent a message minutes later dat my plan has expired...pls house I nid help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Wtf Issues. by samueldo4life(m): 2:00am On Feb 15, 2022
I have subscribed since last month. It has elapse its expiration date and the data is there with it been activated.. I can't use it, it's just there.. I think it's an issue from glo.. probably they have canceled the plan but they have not updated their USSD CODE
Re: Glo Wtf Issues. by lovedoctor26(m): 6:40am On Feb 15, 2022
samueldo4life:
I have subscribed since last month. It has elapse its expiration date and the data is there with it been activated.. I can't use it, it's just there.. I think it's an issue from glo.. probably they have canceled the plan but they have not updated their USSD CODE
oh,,,tenx alot
Re: Glo Wtf Issues. by jarvis4: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
lovedoctor26:
I don't know if I'm d only one experiencing dis on Glo....anytime I subscribe to their wtf plan, it got expired even b4 consuming the data. I subscribed 2 wtf #100 plan dat was supposed 2 take a month buh I was sent a message minutes later dat my plan has expired...pls house I nid help.
Are you sure nobody is sharing your data with you? Dial *127*00# to know if a number is sharing your data with you
Re: Glo Wtf Issues. by lovedoctor26(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
jarvis4:

Are you sure nobody is sharing your data with you? Dial *127*00# to know if a number is sharing your data with you
Jeez,,,,tenx a lot. Someone has bin sharing my data ooo

1 Like

Re: Glo Wtf Issues. by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
lovedoctor26:
WTF?
Re: Glo Wtf Issues. by Deicide: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
lovedoctor26:

1 Like

Re: Glo Wtf Issues. by jarvis4: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
lovedoctor26:
Correct. Hope you have removed the number
Re: Glo Wtf Issues. by lovedoctor26(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
jarvis4:

Correct. Hope you have removed the number
I've tried removing the number buh I'm not getting a satisfactory response from my service provider. The number is still dere.
Re: Glo Wtf Issues. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
lovedoctor26:
I've tried removing the number buh I'm not getting a satisfactory response from my service provider. The number is still dere.

You need to have at least 50mb data before the number can be removed. Just do another wtf and remove the number.
Re: Glo Wtf Issues. by lovedoctor26(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sweetness4:

You need to have at least 50mb data before the number can be removed. Just do another wtf and remove the number.
Tenx alot.,,the number is now successfully removed.
Re: Glo Wtf Issues. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
lovedoctor26:
Tenx alot.,,the number is now successfully removed.

You're welcome.
Re: Glo Wtf Issues. by samueldo4life(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please.. is wtf plan still working? Mine stop working since last year

(1) (Reply)

Pls Hlep Me My N900 Camera Not Working / Nairaland Went Down For More Than 30 Minutes Today / Sammobile Login Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.