Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What I Notice At A Bet Shop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Notice At A Bet Shop (352 Views)

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Recently I Notice That They Are Not My Parent / What Is The Cost To Open Bet Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Notice At A Bet Shop by Barile001(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
please criticize and correct any grammatical error spotted, I’m open to learning, no man is an embodiment of knowledge.

Walked into a betshop around my area yesterday to power my phone and continue discussion with a customer. What I saw about ten minutes later shocked life out of me.

Two little kids between the age of 9 and 11 walked in majestically with boldness and confidence, pulled up the mouse and started booking games. What even drag my attention to them was the manner at which they were arguing with the bet cashier.

I stepped up to the shop manager to stop them from betting, and the manager told me they are regulars and it’s not his duty to stop them, that parents should watch their kids. Our argument led to quarrel, I immediately left in anger.

Who do we blame.?
The parents?, The manager of the bet shop?, bad government?, the musician that sang “if you no make the money wetin u gain”? Or the one that sang “ if you nor get money hide your face?. Truely this generation is death.

Re: What I Notice At A Bet Shop by MufasaLion: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
I still don't know anything about betting.
Re: What I Notice At A Bet Shop by Khachi1999(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Too bad
Re: What I Notice At A Bet Shop by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
They're all to be blamed. it's just like sending a kid to buy a pack of cigarettes. Both the parents and the seller must share the blame.

In this particular case, the shop owner shouldn't have allowed them.
Re: What I Notice At A Bet Shop by Tokskob2008: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
The shoper owner should be blamed first for allowing under 18yrs to even enter his shop to bet cos if police should raid at that particular minute they will arrest those kids and he (shop owner) will be the one to sort out their release.. Betting is 18yrs and above.
Re: What I Notice At A Bet Shop by Myzubby(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Blame the parents , the shop owner and then Nigerian Government. Can you please blur their pictures for security reasons
Re: What I Notice At A Bet Shop by incogni2o: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2022
Blame yourself, for finding yourself in this messed up country grin

Just Kidding Bro.

Firstly, Thanks for standing up to the Kids and also the Shop owner.

Now let me pass my Judgement.

The Parents will take 1000 lashes of cane.

The Shop owner takes 800 lashes (To be shared among the shop owner and attendant).

Presido, Sanwolu and their predecessors will take 500 lashes

Davido and co will take 300 lashes

The 2 Boys will take 200 lashes (100 lashes each)

And you will be the one to Lash them all

(1) (Reply)

Ughelli South Honestly Deserves The Best / #headlines On The Trumpet Newspaper / Accessbank Don Come Again( O Ti Zeh) Check This Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.