Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

A Minimum Of 100 Million Naira Monthly Turnover To Be Eligible For A Loan In GTB - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Minimum Of 100 Million Naira Monthly Turnover To Be Eligible For A Loan In GTB (687 Views)

CBN Reiterates Stance On FX Access, ‘status Quo Remains On 43 Non-eligible items / List Of Business(es) That Are Eligible For Bank Of Industry Loan / Unilever’s Sustainable Living Brands Delivered 70% Of Turnover Growth In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Minimum Of 100 Million Naira Monthly Turnover To Be Eligible For A Loan In GTB by JC2021: 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
I called my account officer today to ask if I can get a loan facility from the bank, what he said left me perplexed. He told me I need a minimum of 100million Naira Monthly Turnover to be eligible for a loan from GT Bank. I just need about 2 million to rescue and grow my business. This is a bank I have been using for more than a decade. It's quite unfortunate that banks are not helping SMEs to grow. How many SMEs do 100 million monthly turnover in Nigeria?

What options do SMEs have to get loans for their businesses? Do all banks have the same insane requirement? I will appreciate any suggestion that can help me get a loan facility at a convenient interest rate.
Re: A Minimum Of 100 Million Naira Monthly Turnover To Be Eligible For A Loan In GTB by SocialJustice: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Shift your account to microfinance bank. Your current bank is for large businesses not small or medium.

1 Like

Re: A Minimum Of 100 Million Naira Monthly Turnover To Be Eligible For A Loan In GTB by anthony533(m): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
SocialJustice:
Shift your account to microfinance bank. Your current bank is for large businesses not small or medium.
please can can you recommend any microfinance bank?
Re: A Minimum Of 100 Million Naira Monthly Turnover To Be Eligible For A Loan In GTB by sholatech(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thats not common with other banks. If you need a loan based on turnoever in your account, go ask for Specta loans from Sterling Bank or Working Capital loan from Stanbic Bank. Access Bank as well have similar ones But you need to run the account for 3-6 months first. GTBank is not known for SME loans.

1 Like

Re: A Minimum Of 100 Million Naira Monthly Turnover To Be Eligible For A Loan In GTB by SocialJustice: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2022
anthony533:
please can can you recommend any microfinance bank?
Send a mail and I will give you names. I don't want to get banned.
Re: A Minimum Of 100 Million Naira Monthly Turnover To Be Eligible For A Loan In GTB by JC2021: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
SocialJustice:

I will need the list too pls. Expect an email form me
Re: A Minimum Of 100 Million Naira Monthly Turnover To Be Eligible For A Loan In GTB by SocialJustice: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
JC2021:

I will need the list too pls. Expect an email form me
Ok
Re: A Minimum Of 100 Million Naira Monthly Turnover To Be Eligible For A Loan In GTB by anthony533(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
SocialJustice:
enakpomuanthony22@gmail.com
Re: A Minimum Of 100 Million Naira Monthly Turnover To Be Eligible For A Loan In GTB by okeysoninv: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
If you have Enterprise account, run to uba they charges 1% per a month.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Have Made $200k Comfortably, For The Past 10 Months {A Must Read!} / Its Cheap And Reliable / Exploit This Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.