Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) (40476 Views)

Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / Otedola, Dangote, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Sanwo-Olu, Abiodun, Zulum In One Picture / Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by nedekid: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
The vehicles seem inappropriate for the desert terrain.....

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

What would you recommend?

1 Like

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Emu4life(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2022
Starz825:

Ok zulum will become president of your state...stay there and be deceiving yourself cheesy
The Laugh is on you. Northerners were hoping on El-Rufai untill Zulum came. It is for Northerners to choose who dey will go with, you can't do shiiiiii. Only time will tell.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by SATANlCSATANIST: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2022
He used to be my boy
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2022
johnmartus:
Wow this man will make good leader.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2022
cheesy
colorsofrainbow:

All because of motorcade grin
So it's no more your Tinubu? Lol
Una confusion no be here
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by GreenArrow1(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
Don't be deceive a northern man will do anything to be president he is just so intelligent to win the heart of Nigerians watch for is second term u go shock

Get your head out of your ass. He has been a hands-on man since his days as a lecturer. Try to have more information before passing sweeping statements about people. It makes you sound incredibly stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Starz825(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2022
Emu4life:
The Laugh is on you. Northerners were hoping on El-Rufai untill Zulum came. It is for Northerners to choose who dey will go with, you can't do shiiiiii. Only time will tell.
For you To think a northerner will rule us again after this terrifying buhari(northerner) regime is appalling and selfish of you...
Hajia...I believe you are joking!
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by adelaja70(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2022
christejames:
A very passionate and hard working leader, one of the negligible eggheads in that broom wielding party shocked.

Tinubu urchins, come and see what it entails to be a leader, it's very rigorous, it's not all about flying and junketing around the Western country, you must be onground when your people call your attention smiley
Your mumu na 1st class.. You no get governor for your potopoto state to compare him with?
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by teadrake(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

All because of motorcade grin
So it's no more your Tinubu? Lol
Una confusion no be here
Not because of ordinary motorcade. The man has demonstrated exceptional qualities times without number. Try and read about his mode of governance and you'll be wowed!! No sentiment at all. When you see a man of the people, acknowledge it. Nothing will happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2022
johnmartus:
Wow this man will make good leader.
Sure.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2022
He has passion and drive for his people.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Emu4life(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Maghan37:
What makes him a terrorist a terrorist sympathiser
You have no evidence as usual, just emotionscheesy

Zulum becoming Nigeria President is a matter of "When". You can keep whining in pain for as long as you like, wouldn't change a thinggrin
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by franchasng: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2022
Nigerians and black Africans in general are very easy to deceive, no wonder Nigeria and West West Africa have remained in sorry state.

What special thing did this man do to warrant all these praise singing?

Na wa oh. Nigerians have sunk so low, imagine the level they are now using to judge good governance, Governors that visit IDP camp with food, it is well oh cry

Honestly Nigeria need to peacefully divide so every tribe and region can go back and govern themselves the way and manner they like without any tribal war and counter attacks.

It hurts mhen angry
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by nedekid: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2022
Rugaria:

I understand that most of the dust is coming from the Sahara desert. Even down South, I was surprised to read a report that suggested that the high dusty environment is as a result of the Sahara desert too. It's getting increasingly worse, yet a rudderless federal government has no answer. You have to think Big here... There should be a master plan. No matter how costly, try to have a plan first and start acting purposely on that.

Since the Sahara desert is the culprit, a radical regional plan to push back the desert should be enforced. You have to call in experts from all parts of the world to help. You have to save money for this and try to get help from richer nations that may like to help. Countries like Japan, Germany, Canada and the Scandinavian countries like to get involved in honest projects like this. Start somewhere and maybe in ten to twenty years time, we will be seeing results. But riding through the dust and doing nothing is Not just criminal, it's a sign of mental laziness..
If Sahara is the core problem, why don't you suggest "calling the experts from around the world", and get the"rich" countries to turn the Sahara to grassland, to wetland or a forest? Is that not thinking big?
It will stop all the dust.
The Sahara sand can be trucked all the way to sandfill the Lagos coastline and create more Eko Atlantic. All we have to do us beg dangote to use about 10 of his trucks to pack all the sand in Sahara desert.
This is called thinking big, shikena, problem of dust solved.

1 Like

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Emu4life(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2022
franchasng:
Nigerians and black Africans in general as very easy to deceive, no wonder Nigeria and West West Africa have remained in sorry state.

What special thing did this man do to warrant all these praise singing?

Na wa oh. Nigerians have sunk so low, imagine the level they are now using to judge good governance, Governors that visit IDP camp with food, it is well oh cry

Honestly Nigeria need to peacefully divide so every tribe and region can go back and govern themselves the way and manner they like without any tribal war and counter attacks.

It hurts mhen angry
Care to give an alternative? No be by grammer.

1 Like

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Issy2000: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2022
i wonder where some people can just reason like normal humans for one and allowed themselves to be blinded by religious and ethinic beams.

1 Like

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by M3A16(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2022
It is unfortunate that we dont have much of this man in this country, i have been on him since and he has just kept that record so awesome and distinctive..... How I wish we could have him at the zenith office of this nation.
He has been victimized and threatened with dealth, yet he stops not being there for his people and always take himself to wherever they are......

God bless you till eternity
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by franchasng: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2022
Emu4life:
Care to give an alternative? No be by grammer.
You guys don't have sense at all.

I am a far better alternative to these pretentious rogues you gullible Nigerians are praising.

There are millions of Nigerians far better than these criminals and pretenders na but the problem is tribalism, religious sentiments and clannishness wont still allow you guys accept better alternatives.

This is really absurd. It hurts that one will be called Nigerian with you guys. Just imagine reasoning, God have mercy angry
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Emu4life(m): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2022
franchasng:
You guys don't have sense at all.

I am a far better alternative to these pretentious rogues you gullible Nigerians are praising.

There are millions of Nigerians far better than these criminals and pretenders na but the problem is tribalism, religious sentiments and clannishness wont still allow you guys accept better alternatives.

This is really absurd. It hurts that one will be called Nigerian with you guys. Just imagine reasoning, God have mercy angry
These are mere words. I can also claim to be 'far better' than anybody. Next time, if you don't have any sensible thing to say just keep quiet.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Originalsly: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2022
Mooh247:

As for me am putting my faith and casting my ballot for Tinubu based on his Impressive C.V his excellence in University, Auditing Career, Public Governance , Business and Politics

Your right to vote for whoever. Just looking how you make your choice. The above will not change ..... his credentials and your decision is based on that only. If he is 109 years old ... you will vote for him..... if he becomes senile... you will vote for him .... if he is a thief ... you will vote for him ... a thug and murderer you will still vote for him because of his credentials.... character nor integrity doesn't matter. What if your daughter introduces her fiance to you ... a man with impressive paper credentials ... but is the number two man of the cult terrorizing the community.... will you accept him?

We deserve the rubbish leaders we have because we elect them based on rubbish.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Wow! This is the birthplace of Boko Haram and Amodu sheriff is equally from there.
I did my first INEC card registration here. I know this place well.

Funny enough, there are no more occupant. The place I'd deserted. I hope the shua Arabs are relocated to this place. This is so pathetic.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Smartiyke40: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2022
This governor that one of his legs stands with bokoharam and the other partially stranding againts them!!!
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by franchasng: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Emu4life:
These are mere words. I can also claim to be 'far better' than anybody. Next time, if you don't have any sensible thing to say just keep quiet.
My only anger is that the rest of the world will call you a Nigerian and also call me a Nigerian, that's the absurd situation cry
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Emu4life(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2022
franchasng:
My only anger is that the rest of the world will call you a Nigerian and also call me a Nigerian, that's the absurd situation cry
Migrate to Somalia bro or DR Congo, no one's stopping you.
You either migrate or you shut Da Fuq up Mr Woke.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Mooh247: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2022
Originalsly:

Your right to vote for whoever. Just looking how you make your choice. The above will not change ..... his credentials and your decision is based on that only. If he is 109 years old ... you will vote for him..... if he becomes senile... you will vote for him .... if he is a thief ... you will vote for him ... a thug and murderer you will still vote for him because of his credentials.... character nor integrity doesn't matter. What if your daughter introduces her fiance to you ... a man with impressive paper credentials ... but is the number two man of the cult terrorizing the community.... will you accept him?

We deserve the rubbish leaders we have because we elect them based on rubbish.

Microsoft is second largest company according to market Cap and size and it is successfully managed by Bill Gates aged 66

Berkshire Hathaway. Is managed by Warren Buffett at 91 and they are doing just fine

Joe Biden is 70+ and he leads world most powerful country and largest economy in the world

Tinubu is 69 and he is capable of leading Africa's largest and most populous country with his wealth of experience managing a mega city like Lagos with 20 million citizens

Age is a blessing, and shouldn't be bases of hate and disrespect, after all you will also grow old.. and to the millennials you are already an old man

About Integrity, I don't do hear say, I base analysis on fact... For all I know he has no conviction or criminal record in US where he worked for decades and Nigeria where he is a politician since 1990

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by asanausana91: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

I am marveled a lot of the time how you guys reason. A terrorist sympathizer to continue from where chief terrorist left off. Just like canvassing support for Osibanjo whom has played an integral part in this failed government.

Remembered this?:
Buhari will handle insecurities.
Osibanjo will handle the economy.

this government is far better than the 16 wasted years of PDP.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Originalsly: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2022
Rugaria:

I understand that most of the dust is coming from the Sahara desert. Even down South, I was surprised to read a report that suggested that the high dusty environment is as a result of the Sahara desert too. It's getting increasingly worse, yet a rudderless federal government has no answer. You have to think Big here... There should be a master plan. No matter how costly, try to have a plan first and start acting purposely on that.

Since the Sahara desert is the culprit, a radical regional plan to push back the desert should be enforced. You have to call in experts from all parts of the world to help. You have to save money for this and try to get help from richer nations that may like to help. Countries like Japan, Germany, Canada and the Scandinavian countries like to get involved in honest projects like this. Start somewhere and maybe in ten to twenty years time, we will be seeing results. But riding through the dust and doing nothing is Not just criminal, it's a sign of mental laziness..

Your mental activeness is noted. You are not the only one so mentally active and be thinking wayyy outside the box. Worldwide... there are institutions built to contain your kind ... and experts to sit and listen to your brilliant ideas .... but to date none has been acted upon. This your suggestion is wayyyy above our heads ... I strongly believe you need to go see the experts.... they will know what action to take.

1 Like

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Gireiboy(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2022
donleo92:
Are all this things not for the gram?
anyway, the guy is really trying.
The man is a politician, besides the people of Borno state are not complaining that's all that matters.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2022
nedekid:

What would you recommend?

[img]https://c./45pLFqXK0aUAAAAM/hummer-gmc.gif[/img]
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Originalsly: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Microsoft is second largest company according to market Cap and size and it is successfully managed by Bill Gates aged 66

Berkshire Hathaway. Is managed by Warren Buffett at 91 and they are doing just fine

Joe Biden is 70+ and he leads world most powerful country and largest economy in the world

Tinubu is 69 and he is capable of leading Africa's largest and most populous country with his wealth of experience managing a mega city like Lagos with 20 million citizens

Age is a blessing, and shouldn't be bases of hate and disrespect, after all you will also grow old.. and to the millennials you are already an old man

About Integrity, I don't do hear say, I base analysis on fact... For all I know he has no conviction or criminal record in US where he worked for decades and Nigeria where he is a politician since 1990

Bill Gates... Warren Buffet ..... have they been in Public Office? They have successful private companies... managing their own monies. Bloomberg is an appropriate example... a multi billionaire owner of Bloomberg media... who has been in Public Office... Mayor of New York City. No accusations of any financial misconduct nor left the City with a burden of debt ... but yet has done a lot for the improvement and development of the City. What has Tinubu done for Lagos during his reign? Did Lagosians get value for the money that was gathered? Did he run Lagos like a good governor?... or the Mafia? Did he reduce corruption... or made it worse? We've already seen the nature of the beast ... can one change the stripes of a tiger? Some believe so. In electing people to office... unless we be objective and put sentiments aside... we will continue to be suppressed and exploited by selfish and incompetent leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Woman Meets Peter Obi, Sheds Tears Of Joy- Photos / N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.