Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins (11160 Views)

Why CBN eNaira And Cashless Policy Is Evil / What Is Enaira And How Will It Work? / 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by Aremson14(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2022
What will da say b4
Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by moneyissues(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2022
I=international
M=oda
F=ucker.

Will never forget structural adjustment programs championed by imf and implemented by Ibb....nothing IMF is good for Africa. They know what crypto will do to the economy of Africa especially Nigeria and they are coming to blackmail our dear hope. We no go accept
Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by thunderbabs: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Problem govts are having is that they have little or no control over cryptos
Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by Kubernetes: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2022
India gave Crypto a nod last month.
Russia is about to do same.
This whole thing about web 3 and blockchain is near unstoppable and the earlier cbn had known
Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by Bignuell(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Botking:
CBDC is centralized, Bitcoin is Decentralized, which one is better
Nigerian govertment can seize your funds at any given time, bitcoin nobody can do nada to your funds, i think bitcoin is better
Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by owoshuyi(m): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2022
Been trying to transfer money from my bank app to enaira app, but result always shows error. Pls who has been successful in depositing to his/her enaira?

1 Like

Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2022
neuf:

CODES currencies are better managed when it come to their appreciation and depreciation while Bitcoin and other altcoins fall and rise without regulation.
Simple terms, Naira went from 180 / dollar to 570 on the parallel market in 10 years right but the devaluation didn't just happen over night, like you sense it and better guard against if you want while Bitcoin went from $69,000 to $38,000 in matter of weeks because it's decentralised.

That's what they are trying to say
be like you no understand say your Naira dey worthless and subject to more devaluation and these imf idiots are the ones that will still encourage your leaders to take loans and still cheer them on to squander it. Enaira should never in a million years be compared to bitcoin it should not even be said that enaira can be profitable
Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by caution001: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2022
LeeSantos:
If I had not seen this post, I have already forgotten bout e-Naira..
IMF & CBN corruption is the same, don't know whose more in both.
Another way to advertise the e-Naira for CBN
me self
Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by Masterito(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2022
Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by McCoy9067(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by NewYorkCity: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Nigerian government should start accepting Enaira 1st. NNPC Filling stations should accept it, Immigration should accept it for passport, Customs should accept it clear cargo, Courts should accept it for bail, Schools should accept it for school fees.
Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by musicwriter(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2022
I am very impressed by the comments on this thread. It shows a new type of real independent African thinkers is emerging.

The rule of thumb is that if a white institution is encouraging third world countries to do anything, know it that it's a means of exploitation, no matter how good it may appear on the surface.

Bitcoin will cut of international monetary cartels like the IMF, world bank, US dollar, etc from controlling exchange rate of other currencies in the world. They'll lose the power to fix the price of any currency in order to manipulate the economy of third world countries. In fact, a country like El-Salvador that adopted Bitcoin wholly on time could actually become the new age global financial power house in future. That's really what their grouse is about.

Comments here proves what I've long believed that Africans born in the 1920''s-1940's are a major part of our problem today because they grew up in colonialism and still can't free themselves from white conditioning. Once they die out, Africa would see an offshoot of a different type of thinkers. The type of thinkers on this thread is the BIGGEST threat to white establishments.

Keep it up guys!!
Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by bazooka4jesus: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
owoshuyi:
Been trying to transfer money from my bank app to enaira app, but result always shows error. Pls who has been successful in depositing to his/her enaira?

I have

Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by neuf(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
AlphaAlex:
be like you no understand say your Naira dey worthless and subject to more devaluation and these imf idiots are the ones that will still encourage your leaders to take loans and still cheer them on to squander it. Enaira should never in a million years be compared to bitcoin it should not even be said that enaira can be profitable

e-naira is just digital Naira, in terms of cryptocurrency, it's more of a stablecoin so comparing it to Bitcoin shows you don't even know what you're saying.

so Bitcoin moving from $69,000 to $38,000 in value isn't devaluation abi.
if you wake up tomorrow and your 1000 Naira could only buy you pure water, not in 10 years but within a week, what would you say?

But guess which one you're calling worthless because you think you've bought Bitcoin you're now woke. lol

educate yourself
Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by Aaau: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
After failing
Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by owoshuyi(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pls tell me what you did and how you did it.
bazooka4jesus:

I have

1 Like

Re: IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins by Jjennecco: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Jealous friend is a dangerous Enemy . Imf you can bring bitcoin down is here to stay the world digital e currency .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Hosts Shettima And Lawmakers In Lagos Over IDPs. Photos / Which Good Business Can A Student Start With N25,000? / Please What Could Be The Problem. Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.