Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry (7188 Views)

APC Fails To Reconcile Ondo Aspirants As Ibrahim, Oke, Others Shun Photograph / APC Fails To Refund Over 120 Aspirants One Week After Convention / 2023: Opposition May Take Over If APC Fails To Manage Its Crisis - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry by Drsnives(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2022
I talk am b4 nah
Yeye party.. everything in disarray.. they only succeeded is taking most people means of livelihood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry by BlazinGlory40: 7:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Ebubu3:

https://punchng.com/national-convention-apc-fails-to-begin-sale-of-forms-aspirants-worry/?amp"

So till now, they haven’t even awarded the contract and convention is in 11 days? What a disorganized party.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry by Mom007(f): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2022
Lol. No vacancy in the APC
Re: National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry by bejeria101(m): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Beginning of the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry by MrUchenna1(m): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2022
They cant afford to make another mistake AFTER BUBU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry by Indispensable85(m): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2022
The issue of zoning the various offices must be done and dusted before sales of forms. It's to the benefit of the aspirants so that they don't waste money purchasing forms where an office is not zoned to your area.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry by Honor10: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he is not a failure

It's a game, he is outsmarting tinubu

Everything is about Tinubu, I really want to know what you will do with your life incase Tinubu become president grin angry. Sha don't kill yourself

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry by Truthisunique2: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2022
Honor10:

Everything is about Tinubu, I really want to know what you will do with your life incase Tinubu become president grin angry. Sha don't kill yourself
yes every move from Buhari is about Tinubu

Too bad no be me dey arrange the moves, we only dialogue it

When NASS say they support Tinubu and APC say they ban NASS from Congress no be me formulate am, it's buhari reality
Re: National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry by Honor10: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
yes every move from Buhari is about Tinubu

Too bad no be me dey arrange the moves, we only dialogue it

When NASS say they support Tinubu and APC say they ban NASS from Congress no be me formulate am, it's buhari reality

Wow! If what the sitting president is only concern is just Tinubu a private member of the country then Tinubu must be very powerful, no wonder he is tormenting you in your dreams
Re: National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry by endallinfection: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2022
Make una no worry now ..Be Patient
Re: National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Malam Buni is a BASTARDZ sad

Da gaske?
Re: National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry by Olatomiwami(m): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he is not a failure

It's a game, he is outsmarting tinubu

Everything is abt Tinubu,baby sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! / Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance / Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.