Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

New Oraimo Watch Pro Unboxing And Review - Worth Upgrading?! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Oraimo Watch Pro Unboxing And Review - Worth Upgrading?! (1069 Views)

Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Oraimo Watch Pro Unboxing And Review - Worth Upgrading?! by babsomotde(m): 1:34am On Feb 15, 2022
oraimo smart accessories has released a new smart watch called Oraimo Watch PRO. This latest version is one of the best budget friendly smart watches from the company. And I can tell you for free that you really need this watch in this time of Pandemic and Uncertainty around the world.

A lot of features that makes it a BETTER option when compared to the OSW 16. I was skeptical and ignored this watch before but now, I am fully convinced. Check it out and see reasons why you should get one today!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ-xpaO988

1 Like

Re: New Oraimo Watch Pro Unboxing And Review - Worth Upgrading?! by olus01(m): 2:49am On Feb 15, 2022
na company wey dey compete with Apple na hin we go dey patronize

3 Likes

Re: New Oraimo Watch Pro Unboxing And Review - Worth Upgrading?! by drmuchin: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2022
getting there kudos Oraimo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 Or Samsung S20 / How much is it? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.