Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nigeria Will Survive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Survive (247 Views)

Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Survive by gabbytabby: 5:15am On Feb 15, 2022
I am encouraged by this and continue to pray that a return to the good old days will happen for Nigeria.

Last year end November/December 2021 my Yoruba plumber went to the East to work. While he was there, a neighbour’s son took an interest in his work and worked with them throughout their project there.

Surprise surprise when he was going to leave, the parents of the boy asked if he would take their boy back to lagos with him and train him in the trade.

The Igbo boy now lives with him and trains with him.

I prayed for the boy and wished him well giving my motherly advice. Unbeknownst to him, he now has a surrogate mum in me as his mum is far.

It is this pockets of trust and goodwill that continues to encourage one that all is not lost.

Nigeria will survive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Survive by helinues: 5:17am On Feb 15, 2022
Toh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Survive by agulion: 6:48am On Feb 15, 2022
Op forgot that yorubas are unity begars and can even do anything to pls the igbos so that the igbos will remain in the shithole, yorubas can not survive one week in Nigeria without the good people of SE
Re: Nigeria Will Survive by DrGoodman: 6:57am On Feb 15, 2022
If your own one chance personal encounter is what you are using to judge a country steeped in genocidal killings of a particular ethnic group, then you are very myopic.

Didn't you hear of so many other yoruba people who were brought to the East and are set up, doing good business and building houses in the east too?

But Nigeria will never survive, rather,not on the face of this glaring injustice which can make a woman start jubilating just because one worker took another young man to learn a trade? We want Biafra.

Do you even know how many thousands of other Igbo boys are taken out by fellow Igbos to Onitsha, Abakaliki, Aba, Enugu and Owerri to learn some trade weekly? And your here jubilating about a single boy taken away to learn work by a yoruba person.
Re: Nigeria Will Survive by 22o62021: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2022
Go to Nsukka and ask of Jb gbadamosi

He has done more than the indigènes there

Though he was born and brought up there

Everybody is not wicked

Nigeria can never work

(1) (Reply)

Okobo Nulge Honours Dr. Sylvester Attah As Staff Friendly Chairman* / Amaechi’s Panel Exonerates Hadiza Bala Usman Of Financial Misappropriations / Igp Pays Historic Visit To Chief Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.