Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her (33854 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside / Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Goldie Idowu Gets $1000 As Winner Of #DrawBigChurchChallenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by benjackugo: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her (Photos)

Media personality, Denrele Edun, has paid a visit to singer and his late friend, Goldie's gravesite on 14th February, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Goldie was a popular Nigerian singer who died on February 14, 2013.

Sharing photos from his visit to her gravesite via his Instagram page, Denrele wrote;

''9 YEARS AND STILL COUNTING!

You're not here GOLDIE HARVEY, but your presence lingers in the shadows.
You don't see what I see, but I hear you laughing with me when I laugh.
You don't know what I feel, but I feel you, feeling for me.

Came to visit you as usual, dear Friend and again, I felt your presence... In that swift sweep of wind that always picks up around your Resting Place.

Did you like my outfit today?
I re-enacted that all black outfit You rocked when we were hosted at *that Club* in Abuja, the same one where the DJ refused to play your songs. Imagine the cheek of him!
I remember how you stormed out in anger, but only ME could drag you back in and "shéy Werey" for the DJ to play Track 1 to 5!

Remember your Blonde Hairstyle in JoBurg? I re-rocked it today for you in black!

And as you always said to me;
"People like us have so much LOVE to give but will hardly get it back!".....

Well, guess what? I was served "HOT BREAKFAST" at bout 4a.m this morning....
In their words, "I'm not ready to love you the way you love me. I'm not in that headspace now".
Imagine!
But you know me! Tough Cookie....I'll survive!
(I still haven't found that Foreigner you told me to get hooked to.... I'm STILL not attracted to "whitey"! ).

Well, I came to sit at your Resting place and give you all the usual gist!
REST IN POWER GURLFRIEND!

©
I have learned that Grief is another name for Love.

We grieve because we had the opportunity of connecting deeply with another human. This is essentially the most bittersweet of human experiences.

But now, we must continue to speak to Goldie, if only in our thoughts, so that she will know that we remember her and all the happiness and beauty that she brought into our lives and that she is not alone.

“Lives are like rivers: Eventually they go where they must. Not where we want them to.”

RIP OLUWABIMPE SUSAN GOLDIE HARVEY. (1981 - 2013)."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ95BvOrLUJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by illicit(m): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2022
Na photoshoot

I nearly forget say d guy na original weyrey

110 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2022
why he con dey pose for camera

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by benjackugo: 7:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by dacblogger: 8:09am On Feb 15, 2022
Goldie should just stand up and give you a better a** whooping...
You came to visit her Nd you carry camera come...
Attention seeker,clout chaser , president of fake friends association...
Abeg getat sad

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by doggedfighter(f): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2022
Just a jamboree for him.

Nothing sober or reflective.

To him it's just a social media content post for his fans.

And to tell his fans that he made a new Lion jacket.

Humans are funny creatures grin grin

71 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by mediainc: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2022
Tonto Dike role model...Tonto Dike acts like Goldie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by ecolime(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2022
It's 9 years already? May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by dfrost: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2022
And he had to pose for the caméra for that? Wow, just wow!

5 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by GOFRONT(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2022
Why he come d use the dead lady catch cruise??

Pls madam leave that place, and let the dead rest in their peace abeg

1 Like

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2022
Why Una dey complain?

How many times have you visited the grave of anyone you know?

Abeg make Una free this homo joor

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by DoggoneDogg: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2022
The fagggot nigga doesn't look like he's mourning

1 Like

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2022
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by flexlatifa: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2022
Goldie be like, wetin bring u here sef

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by Hopsinluck: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2022
Omo baba carry clean clear camera come de pose on person grave. THE AUDACITY AND NERVE. IT IS WELL

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by Passionate888: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2022
Goldie...
Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by Mrkumareze(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2022
OnyeGreen:
why he con dey pose for camera

That was his reason for going there ..

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by SultanOfPuna: 8:35am On Feb 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by LyfeJennings(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2022
Hmmmmm
Goldie Harvey
o ga o
Life!!!!!!!
See as 9years pass like 9minutes
If she were alive
She would have done amazingly well for herself
Her music videos were top notch
even as she no get voice, she still went ahead to train her voice and did well for herself
May God forgive her sins and rest her soul

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by Benjax4all: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2022
I wish say wetin they happen for naija movie, they happen real life,her spirit for just slap u for they used are grave they post undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by Golan007: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2022
dacblogger:
Abeg getat sad

She knew he was like that and wouldn't want him to change.

He's a good friend.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by chelsea1116(m): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Beautiful words..keep resting in peace. "Why he carry camera" stop judging some Nigerians. Our country is shit and most of us have lost compassion in us.
Dude is missin his friend.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by lailo: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Gay visiting lesbian tomb.....no resting place for the wicked. Shun immorality, Jesus is coming soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by Shortyy(f): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Omo heartbreak issa bìtch.
Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by saintbillion(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2022
Hope he didn't go there to mine skulls? Just asking for a friend
Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by bigcee(m): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2022
dacblogger:
Abeg getat sad
Lmao grin
Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by Maj196(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2022
Using person death catch cruise. Ode boy
Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her by ugodson(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2022
I personally see nothing wrong taking a friend and snapping in a friend's grave. When you lose a friend or family to death after a year or two years you can't cry anymore cos you now know,no amount of tears can bring that person back so all you have to do is to remember the fun times you guys had and smile smiley

She has gone I guess his just trying to let the world k ow how both of them are close. THERE IS NOTHING BAD IN WHAT HE HAS DONE,GOD WILL GIVE US THE HEART TO BEAR FUTURE LOSE COS WE ALL KNOW IT WILL COME ONE DAY

38 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Father Is Dead / Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death / How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.