Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal (15380 Views)

Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / FG Reacts To Execution Of Nigerians Over Drug Trafficking In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by johnmartus(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Buhari should sack that IGP and appoint interim IGP.
Omooba77:

North is in power nothing will happen, see the speed police desperately issued statement to indicte NDLEA.....If you know how rich Abba is and power he controls......
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by Reference(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Buba Marwa should watch his back with diligence.
This thing might rise to the very top of government.
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by kingthreat(m): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Zico5:
No legit money anywhere in this country. If u envy anyone, u do so at Ur own peril cos when their cup full, u will have urself to blame. The best is to believe in Ur hustle. The process may be slow but surely u will get there. The police system in this country need total overhaul. Nothing is working in that agency.

Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by kingthreat(m): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2022
I just hope the case is handled well and Abba Kyari names his collaborators.
Something tells me that despite the Air Conditioning in Obi Cubana's house, that nigga is sweating profusely at the moment.
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by Testimony1988(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2022
It's God that exposed him, he thinks his secret won't be revealed, no matter evil one does, it will surely be revealed.
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by Duru009(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2022
God pls spare Cubana oooo
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by Truvelisback(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Abba Kyari shit too plenty for Top officials to cover am up. As for the Scam, dem help sweep am under carpet but na this NDLEA matter nai cast am so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by unclejb2(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2022
I remember when Nnamdi Kanu said that Abba Kyari's murder of Ikonso was his last major operation in the Nigeria police and that his end in shame was around the corner.

Nnamdi Kanu is truly a prophet.

The blood of all the innocent people murdered by Abba Kyari and his cohorts are about to strangle them.
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by LastProphet: 8:59am On Feb 15, 2022
No northern Muslim officer will be arrested except for kyari who overstretched his influence. Stories, useless country with useless adults
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by MoneyGoDrop: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2022
Hmmmm....interesting times we live in. I don't think Nigeria forces involved in this case is ready for the amount of heads that will roll, if this case continues.
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by Ayoolamax: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2022
manchinkids:
Don't be surprised when Aba Kyari starts dropping names of very senior officers
Bro I talk am for the previous post that head will roll and make we no they surprise if he started mentioning names though I have some names here but just waiting patently for the real fact to come out like this .
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by Nicoddemus(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2022
backbencher:
The case is getting more and more interesting.

Purge comming.

Not possible not in Nigeria. Everything will die down
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by Moblux(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2022
manchinkids:

And politicians
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by endallinfection: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Hmmm ! Many Officers ,Top will go down with Kyari ,He couldn't have done the whole illegal deal alone ..By now the table is already shaking and quite Unfortunate that the President is interested in the matter so it will be difficult for the Matter be put under the Carpet .
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by AngelicBeing: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2022
sad
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by baralatie(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2022
Shuu
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by Adedeji3764(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2022
He should start dropping jare. No time to waste
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by seyz91(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2022
cheesy
GOFRONT:
Everyday, NDLEA keep nabbing those drug smugglers going and returning from Europe at either NAIA Abuja or MMIA Ikeja. .........Little did we know Supercop Kyari is a lowkey Pharmacist........

Only Abba.......Tailor
Only Abba........Supercop
Only Abba........Jack bauer
Only Abba.........Pharmacist
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by seyz91(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2022
I tell you
Zico5:
No legit money anywhere in this country. If u envy anyone, u do so at Ur own peril cos when their cup full, u will have urself to blame. The best is to believe in Ur hustle. The process may be slow but surely u will get there. The police system in this country need total overhaul. Nothing is working in that agency.
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by COMPAQ(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2022
They should stop with this super cop crap! If he's a super cop, then what is Jack Bauer or Jack Reacher grin
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by Omooba77: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2022
johnmartus:
Buhari should sack that IGP and appoint interim IGP.

Not the Buhari we know..........
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by HBB1(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2022
kingthreat:
I just hope the case is handled well and Abba Kyari names his collaborators.
Something tells me that despite the Air Conditioning in Obi Cubana's house, that nigga is sweating profusely at the moment.

Bastard!!! grin cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by Soulsymbol99: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2022
manchinkids:

Lie lie! Instead dem go arrange kill am before em cast dem grin
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by uptownemmygee(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2022
Awon werey playing with our head
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by mediainc: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2022
The time to purge the Nigerian security architecture is now, we can not afford to have thieves and rogues in charge of our collective security.
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by pho: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2022
inoki247:
Lol Egg roll ni....

You people shuld getat from here...

if we ar to go by ur script u want to tell me Abba jus pick up his phone nd called someone e az neva deal with in is life to struck a deal...

if we still dey follow the script I believe NDLEA were jus pained that dem ABBA go double cross dere means of survival nd ruin it so dey decide to pay dem bak....

Exactly my though, how will Abba just called someone in NDLEA that he doesn't even no to persuade his senior colleague to accept such a criminal deal just like that. Its obvious this is a script that is been played here. And am ashamed that naija is always on the news for the bad reason. When are we going to have strong government institution, imagine even the NDLEA have to get the presidency involve before they can arrest the man. what a script.

Its could also be that the NDLEA tend to tune Abba in due to greed, after selling a 25kg cocaine to 5kg, the NDLEA officials could have felt cheated. The initially guys to brought in the drugs were pass by the NDLEA and Abba kayri acted on information and they went and picked them up. So it seems both the NDLEA and Abba/Police where all involved. Well let see how the whole story will unfold in the coming days, but it seems this is one of the thing greed can cause. we wait..
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by TechSkill: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
As expected now... we go just dey here while it is happening.

shocked shocked shocked shocked In other news, I design awesome graphics at affordable prices...

check below to see the amazing designs...and send me a message for yours. Turn around is within 24 hours

https://www.nairaland.com/6986328/affordable-professional-graphics-designer
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
We are not fooled by this sham attempt prevent his extradition!!
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by chukwuibuipob: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
sad OBI CUBANA sad cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed may Kari Ile nor spill the beans sad lipsrsealed
Hope my fellow Igbo pipu nor go wail sha
Re: Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
pho:

Exactly my though, how will Abba just called someone in NDLEA that he doesn't even no to persuade his senior colleague to accept such a criminal deal just like that. Its obvious this is a script that is been played here. And am ashamed that naija is always on the news for the bad reason. When are we going to have strong government institution, imagine even the NDLEA have to get the presidency involve before they can arrest the man. what a script.

Its could also be that the NDLEA tend to tune Abba in due to greed, after selling a 25kg cocaine to 5kg, the NDLEA officials could have felt cheated. The initially guys to brought in the drugs were pass by the NDLEA and Abba kayri acted on information and they went and picked them up. So it seems both the NDLEA and Abba/Police where all involved. Well let see how the whole story will unfold in the coming days, but it seems this is one of the thing greed can cause. we wait..
GOFRONT:
Everyday, NDLEA keep nabbing those drug smugglers going and returning from Europe at either NAIA Abuja or MMIA Ikeja. .........Little did we know Supercop Kyari is a lowkey Pharmacist........

Only Abba.......Tailor
Only Abba........Supercop
Only Abba........Jack bauer
Only Abba.........Pharmacist
Dude would be sentenced to phantom 25years imprisonment by then hushpuppi story would have ended. If he is mistakenly extradited many heads would roll. They are all involved in drugs and perhaps weapons trade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Prostitutes / Qatar Returnee Charged With Smuggling Heroin In Designer Buttons / Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.