Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) (40430 Views)

Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley / Wizkid Declares Love For Tiwa Savage [PICS] / Wizkid: My Son Boluwatife Is My First Love, Wizkid declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
AlphaBeta130:

Guy calm down. If we were still in the olden days when God punished people instantly, you would have been struck by lightning angry
grin grin so what has changed? God has changed, from a bad guy to a good guy?

I thought that God never changes. undecided

And when was this olden day? did you witness the lightning struck anyone? Or are you just making this rubbish up? the same way God is made up in people's imaginations.

careful how you spread more lies. It's funny how you people always speak for your God, God must be deaf and dumb.
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dmores:
see you're only looking for excuses and argument, what does translation got to do with the world of God?get an undiluted bible and read cause i know there are incomplete bible's,yeah no doubt,it's people like you that believe in pastors instead of believing in Jesus,ok let me ask you can you tell me the Nigeria pastors you trust or you don't have any?don't lie o
Yea! as i expected you didn't show me any proofs that Jesus exists or that God created anything rather you accuss me of looking for aguements. grin very convienience.

I don't believe that God exists or Jesus, i don't go to church, i am not religious, church is just a building like hotel or train station.

Nigerian pastors are thieves liars and scammers inshort all pastors are liars and peddlers of false hopes. All Religions are fakes and the cause of so much problems on earth, religion brings so much divisions, terrorisms and hates
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ebubu:
them no like igbo boys at alll

Dem dey straff their fellow akwa ibom boys well well but no even wan come ur house if U be igbo

I no know wetting be dia issue with Igbo boys

But their bois dey straff Igbo girls wella and igbo girls dey even follow their boys
They reason is Igbo Boys don’t value dem
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by chapwiz(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bros I tell you power is sweeter that money.
Power can control money but money cannot control power.
For example: Buhari is the most powerful man in Nigeria and Dangote is the most richest man in Nigeria. Now Buhari can control Dangote but Dangote cannot control Buhari.
A policy from Buhari can render Dangote business useless and crumble... So you can now see that power is sweeter than money.
Even with power you can get money than money can only give limited power.
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
gypsey:
Elon Musk must be soooo depressed grin grin

Poor people are never never ever depressed grin grin i wonder why poor people always worry their poor head over money.. undecided

I would rather a depressed billionaire than a depressed poor man.. anyone can be depressed regardless... now who is more likely to get better treatment or recover from depression? The rich or the poor?

Only poor people would think the way you put it to console their poor selves.

He who cannot afford a ferrari would claim ferrari kills.

Maybe you should read properly. Nobody eulogised poverty
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by GGirll: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
This one thinks we don't know how it goes, keep fooling the gullible fools who hails and pray to be like you whose role models you are, as for me, nothing about you guys can ever move me in life n eternity, Jesus Christ is very much sweeter than your money n fame..... I pray never to be like you in my entire life.
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by Dmores: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
gypsey:
Yea! as i expected you didn't show me any proofs that Jesus exists or that God created anything rather you accuss me of looking for aguements. grin very convienience.

I don't believe that God exists or Jesus, i don't go to church, i am not religious, church is just a building like hotel or train station.

Nigerian pastors are thieves liars and scammers inshort all pastors are liars and peddlers of false hopes. All Religions are fakes and the cause of so much problems on earth, religion brings so much divisions, terrorisms and hates
hmmm i understand you perfectly, honestly i do, religion has done a whole lot of havoc this is because many pastors have turn it to business ventures and this is a way by the powers of darkness to distract many people or discourage many
but my brother what if after death one found himself in hell and there's no turning back what would one do? May the lord almighty who turn saul to Paul touch your heart cause he's the only one who touches heart and remould it to his desire and am sure one day you will testify that jesus christ is real and that anger and hate in your heart will be replaced with heavenly peace.but i must tell you i totally understand you if you don't understand me.peace
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by luvme0702: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Unless you've never worked the path of poverty where you're humiliated,disrespected or disregarded for not having money, you will never understand this statement Wizkid made. Poverty is one of the worst things that can happen to anyone cos you got to take shit sometimes to survive.
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by bidexpaul(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
You re correct, but accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour.
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Yankee101:

Maybe you should read properly. Nobody eulogised poverty

I didn't read it properly? Yea right. grin there are no comparisons with being poor and being wealthy not in any context.. rich is way better than poor in any context... every human would choose being rich anyday anytime.

Look around you would see what people do just to become rich, from killing their family members to kidnapping and killing their friends.

A poor village guy ofcourse would be happy with his so called beautiful wife because he has nothing else.. a rich guy could also be happy with his beautiful wife because he has money and a beatiful wife. grin
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dmores:
hmmm i understand you perfectly, honestly i do, religion has done a whole lot of havoc this is because many pastors have turn it to business ventures and this is a way by the powers of darkness to distract many people or discourage many
but my brother what if after death one found himself in hell and there's no turning back what would one do? May the lord almighty who turn saul to Paul touch your heart cause he's the only one who touches heart and remould it to his desire and am sure one day you will testify that jesus christ is real and that anger and hate in your heart will be replaced with heavenly peace.but i must tell you i totally understand you if you don't understand me.peace
Hell is just an imaginations, hell doesn't exist, there are no proofs of hell's existence.. no one! i mean no one! can confirm that hell exists. Religion has brainwashed so many people into worrying what would happen to them after death... I don't care what happens after death when we die we find out what happens after but while we are still alive we don't know!

Shiow me the proofs that Jesus exists, how hard is that?
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wisdom is sweetest joor...
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by saintkel(m): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:
Jesus is, and will always be sweeter than money. What will it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul?

Money is good, but don't allow it control you
babe....let's get married abeg....my type of woman
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2022
gypsey:

I didn't read it properly? Yea right. grin there are no comparisons with being poor and being wealthy not in any context.. rich is way better than poor in any context... every human would choose being rich anyday anytime.

Look around you would see what people do just to become rich, from killing their family members to kidnapping and killing their friends.

A poor village guy ofcourse would be happy with his so called beautiful wife because he has nothing else.. a rich guy could also be happy with his beautiful wife because he has money and a beatiful wife. grin

The flip side is not having enough to meet your needs (note needs, not wants), it can be depressing too

So in life you need a moderation of everything. Too much of anything (sweet or bitter) can kill you

Sugar, Salt, Money, Water, Heat, Cold, Sex, Food etc. Too much or too little can kill you

You need just enough.

You clearly didn't read till the end before making assumptions
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by kaykith05(m): 3:05am On Feb 16, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggar

Always smoking like me

Preparing my own afternoon weed already.....let the smoke begin...

I be exhust....make bros Righteousness2 nor allow me catch am for Benin city....we go smoke tire that day

You’re doing well ni**a , but Abeg change this white 3310 for f**k sake
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by bepositive11: 3:33am On Feb 16, 2022
illicit:
Yes boss

Hard earned money tho

No dey go encourage ritualists and fraudsters
cool

But him saying that at this trying time with all the ritual killings going on is not good. It will just motivate them even more
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by bepositive11: 3:33am On Feb 16, 2022
Opeyemic01:
You work for your money so I agree with you

But him saying that at this trying time with all the ritual killings going on is not good. It will just motivate them even more
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by Ebubu: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

They reason is Igbo Boys don’t value dem
so their akwa ibom boys Na em value them? Why the breakfast and heartbreak everywhere?
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by wiseoneking: 5:28am On Feb 19, 2022
eldervine:
old man like you. I am sorry if you are feeling depressed if you need help i think you know where to get it.
Now that I am old as your father, you may never be old as I am for mocking your father's age mate.
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by eldervine: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2022
wiseoneking:
Now that I am old as your father, you may never be old as I am for mocking your father's age mate.
may ur village people catch up with you. Pig pussay.
Re: Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos) by wiseoneking: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
eldervine:
may ur village people catch up with you. Pig pussay.
This is never the issue of your village people or not, you are Snared by the words of your mouth. Until you learn some lessons, you won't change, so why not experience what your untamed tongue of your fingers has typed. You mock my old age and I threw it back to you in the spiritual realm that you may never be old as you are mocking your father's age, and here you are crying like a baby in using a gutter language on me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With Her Son In A Stroller (Photos) / 7 Times Hushpuppi Was Spotted With Expensive Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.