Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

How Is The Fuel Scarcity Affecting In Your Areas - Photos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Is The Fuel Scarcity Affecting In Your Areas - Photos (510 Views)

I Converted My Generator to LPG And Tested The Fuel Consumption/Cost / Nigerian Fuel Attendants Try To Locate The Fuel Tank Of A Tesla Car: Video / The Fuel Consumption In My Honda Accord 2006, 4 Plugs Is Alarming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Fuel Scarcity Affecting In Your Areas - Photos by princeemmma(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2022
This is Obantoko Abeokuta, and this road is Abeokuta/Ibadan Express way, one of the busiest road in Abeokuta with high population of people. Below pictures were taken on Tuesday February 15 2021.

Before the fuel scarcity this road is always on traffic every week days in the morning and the evening, but the fuel scarcity has made things change that people find it difficult to access taxi and the road seems quiet.

See below pictures... How is the fuel scarcity affecting your areas too

Re: How Is The Fuel Scarcity Affecting In Your Areas - Photos by princeemmma(m): 8:32am On Feb 15, 2022
More pictures

Re: How Is The Fuel Scarcity Affecting In Your Areas - Photos by princeemmma(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2022
Re: How Is The Fuel Scarcity Affecting In Your Areas - Photos by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2022
in my area still there is alot of traffic. even the queue at the filling stations is not that much
Re: How Is The Fuel Scarcity Affecting In Your Areas - Photos by donbachi(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2022
If atal abba kyari and him men neva hoard the fuel.

They are capable of everything.
Re: How Is The Fuel Scarcity Affecting In Your Areas - Photos by Haakeem(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2022
donbachi:
If atal abba kyari and him men neva hoard the fuel.

They are capable of everything.
you no fit keep shut for once? Azin zip that shit.
Re: How Is The Fuel Scarcity Affecting In Your Areas - Photos by nurey(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
princeemmma:
This is Obantoko Abeokuta, and this road is Abeokuta/Ibadan Express way, one of the busiest road in Abeokuta with high population of people. Below pictures were taken on Tuesday February 15 2021.

Before the fuel scarcity this road is always on traffic every week days in the morning and the evening, but the fuel scarcity has made things change that people find it difficult to access taxi and the road seems quiet.

See below pictures... How is the fuel scarcity affecting your areas too

The road is still a single carriage way 12years after I left Abeokuta. The road no develop at all chai. Remember those days that traffic starts after Abiola way till we get to camp side back then when I dey hustle for Bsc in Unaab grin

3 Likes

Re: How Is The Fuel Scarcity Affecting In Your Areas - Photos by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ok
Re: How Is The Fuel Scarcity Affecting In Your Areas - Photos by princeemmma(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2022
nurey:

The road is still a single carriage way 12years after I left Abeokuta. The road no develop at all chai. Remember those days that traffic starts after Abiola way till we get to camp side back then when I dey hustle for Bsc in Unaab grin
Yh thats true, the traffic start from Alogi up till Odo-Eran, no changes at all, the road is still the same

(1) (Reply)

2009 Lexus Es350 Tokunbo For Sale / Used Hyundai Elantra 2009 Model 9 Month Used Buy Drive. / 30KVA Sifang Diesel Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.