Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Soludo Won't Forget Party Members In His Appointments, APGA Assures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Won't Forget Party Members In His Appointments, APGA Assures (473 Views)

Farooq Kperogi Exposes Osibanjo's Bigotry In His Appointments / Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Won't Forget Party Members In His Appointments, APGA Assures by TonyRazor(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Nwafor Okafor

Soludo won't forget party members in his appointments, APGA assures

The National Co-ordinator of APGA Media Warriors Forum, Chinedu Obigwe, has said the Anambra State Governor-elect will not exclude party members from appointments.

Obigwe stated this in a statement made available to newsmen on Tuesday in Awka, following a publication by one
Eneh Victor Chigozie that Soludo was gradually sidelining APGA members in his scheme of things.

Describing Eneh's insinuation as laughable, Obigwe said only armchair critics would hold such opinion.

He said Eneh was long paid by the opposition party to pull APGA and its government down.

Obigwe's statement read in part," The only thing is that his own type of critics also collect money from some APGA members that habe little faith and that are not reliable to do their evil bidding.

"A genuine supporter of APGA and Soludo will not associate themselves with the above referred cock and bull story authored by Eneh Victor Chigozie.

"All genuine supporters of Soludo are confident that he will not disappoint the party members and they are also confident that he will not abandon them.

"It is not true that Soludo, the incoming Governor is excluding APGA members from his yet to be constituted government.

"When he (Soludo)released list of his Transition Committee members, those that I will refer to as people of little faith started saying this same cock and bull story and I debunked it immediately.

"What I know is that Soludo is doing his best to avoid working with eye service experts and sycophants.

"He will assemble the best team and it will be made up of people that will do the work with genuine commitment.

"It will be a cabinet of those that have the passion to work with him in delivering dividends of good governance to ndi Anambra.

"I know very well that the feeling of some people is that Soludo is unpredictable and they are not sure if he will pick them to work with him. That is the way it's supposed to be and there is nothing wrong with it.

" Soludo is a product of APGA and the last thing he will do is to abandon the party he used as a vehicle to actualise his governorship ambition.

"He knows very well that the party he used as a vehicle to become Governor elect needs servicing and he will definitely service that vehicle.

Obigwe said only people of little faith were the ones losing hope on Soludo and they were probably the ones who paid Eneh to write for them.

Re: Soludo Won't Forget Party Members In His Appointments, APGA Assures by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2022
to whom much is given,more is expected. i hope this Man will execute a very good government
Re: Soludo Won't Forget Party Members In His Appointments, APGA Assures by Shedrack777: 8:52am On Feb 15, 2022
i'm always having this feeling that this man will be like buhari, a confused and i don't care man. only time will tell
Re: Soludo Won't Forget Party Members In His Appointments, APGA Assures by Urchman200: 8:52am On Feb 15, 2022
My party ,your party ,we party and our party is the major reason we are in this quagmire.
Re: Soludo Won't Forget Party Members In His Appointments, APGA Assures by thesicilian: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Soludo is a very intelligent person, an accomplished professor got distinctions everywhere he stepped his foot. As a result I was very happy when he won the gubernatorial race for his state, thinking at last we are beginning to have progressive minded people at the helm of affairs in this country.

I just pray he will not allow partisan politics to cloud his judgement.
Re: Soludo Won't Forget Party Members In His Appointments, APGA Assures by Rugaria: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2022
He should forget them. The era of using political positions to thank party henchmen is over. Corrupt politicians have done a wonderful job trying to normalize this culture of using sensitive positions to thank "the boys", YET, Evil is Evil. It's nothing but corruption. Let the technocrats rule. That's why Soludos candidacy is attracting positive attention from far and near. Do away with this corrupt buffoons who leech endlessly on public fund. Sanitize the place and bring in honest men. Set a standard that others will struggle to reach. That's what we want you to do. Close your ears and never allow them pressure you to concede to them.. They are all after their ballooning stomachs..
We want to see fire.. We want to see sparks..A lot is at stake here. Soludo can not Fail..

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Won't Forget Party Members In His Appointments, APGA Assures by gwafaeziokwu: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2022
Rugaria:
He should forget them. The era of using political positions to thank party henchmen is over. Corrupt politicians have done a wonderful job trying to normalize this culture of using sensitive positions to thank "the boys", YET, Evil is Evil. It's nothing but corruption. Let the technocrats rule. That's why Soludos candidacy is attracting positive attention from far and near. Do away with this corrupt buffoons who leech endlessly on public fund. Sanitize the place and bring in honest men. Set a standard that others will struggle to reach. That's what we want you to do. Close your ears and never allow them pressure you to concede to them.. They are all after their ballooning stomachs..
We want to see fire.. We want to see sparks..A lot is at stake here. Soludo can not Fail..

You said it all.

The real APGA men know that their continued relevance in Anambra politics will be dependent on Soludo’s performance. Those loitering the corridors of Agu Awka government house looking for what is not looking for them will be disappointed.

They all know who Soludo is before giving him the party mandate. Soludo’s style is not a secret. The man loves competence and for you to give him your governorship ticket means you are ready to work with his good qualities. We have to be serious in this country for God's sake. Do we want good governance or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Won't Forget Party Members In His Appointments, APGA Assures by nzeobi(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2022
Shedrack777:
i'm always having this feeling that this man will be like buhari, a confused and i don't care man. only time will tell

What sign did you see that made you make the above assertion
Re: Soludo Won't Forget Party Members In His Appointments, APGA Assures by Shedrack777: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2022
nzeobi:

What sign did you see that made you make the above assertion
i said i'm having the "feeling" not seeings "signs"
Re: Soludo Won't Forget Party Members In His Appointments, APGA Assures by nzeobi(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
Shedrack777:
i said i'm having the "feeling" not seeings "signs"

Your mind is playing tricks on you.
Re: Soludo Won't Forget Party Members In His Appointments, APGA Assures by Shedrack777: 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
nzeobi:

Your mind is playing tricks on you.
well, only time can tell
Re: Soludo Won't Forget Party Members In His Appointments, APGA Assures by festacman(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

OYETOLA Became Governor By Accident, He's Not Popular, I Will DEFEAT Him-Adeoti / Unbelivable Atiku Vs Tinubu / Enemies Coming Against Biafran Struggle, But Don’t Be Distracted — Nnamdi Kanu T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.