Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Shortlet Rental Investment - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Shortlet Rental Investment (409 Views)

Who Can Design This ? Or Integrate a rental navigation on my existing website ? / Everything To Know About Car Rental App In 2021- Benefits & Essential Features / Prestashop Booking And Rental System By Knowband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shortlet Rental Investment by redcross: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2022
Hello house.

I am an investor based in Oman ,please is Shortlet Apartments Business lucrative in Nigeria ,I plan to site it in Benin City ,Edo state. Should I lease a Building,buy or Rent the Building.

Thanks ,I await your response.
Re: Shortlet Rental Investment by Mannyemmy(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2022
redcross:
Hello house.

I am an investor based in Oman ,please is Shortlet Apartments Business lucrative in Nigeria ,I plan to site it in Benin City ,Edo state. Should I lease a Building,buy or Rent the Building.

It is lucrative and Benin city is a nice location for it too considering its still yet untapped in that region and the state is also rapidly growing in the Nigeria economy.

Although, you can actually offer all the services (lease,buy,rent etc) but if you’re looking at starting up with one option first, then you should consider lease and rentals.

However, there is also a lot to consider prior to furnishing and advertising in benin city.

What can you offer in your apartments that would be better than a hotel or another rental apartment in Benin city?

I suggest you make this post on the business section for more views.

However, I own a digital marketing agency in benin city and if you need market research and other digital marketing services to get the audience you need, kindly mail me.

1 Like

Re: Shortlet Rental Investment by airsaylongcome: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2022
Benin with its high volume of periodic returnees could be a good location for airbnb style shortlet. But will it be safe and secure? Quality built? Cos that Benin ehn, na so so "strong" men full am o. But it does sound like something that should thrive

1 Like

Re: Shortlet Rental Investment by redcross: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Benin with its high volume of periodic returnees could be a good location for airbnb style shortlet. But will it be safe and secure? Quality built? Cos that Benin ehn, na so so "strong" men full am o. But it does sound like something that should thrive

Well ,I think so too ,still doing market research,However ,what do you think are the best ways to improve Security in the kind of business sir?? Thanks.
Re: Shortlet Rental Investment by redcross: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2022
Mannyemmy:

It is lucrative and Benin city is a nice location for it too considering its still yet untapped in that region and the state is also rapidly growing in the Nigeria economy.

Although, you can actually offer all the services (lease,buy,rent etc) but if you’re looking at starting up with one option first, then you should consider lease and rentals.

However, there is also a lot to consider prior to furnishing and advertising in benin city.

What can you offer in your apartments that would be better than a hotel or another rental apartment in Benin city?

I suggest you make this post on the business section for more views.

However, I own a digital marketing agency in benin city and if you need market research and other digital marketing services to get the audience you need, kindly mail me.

Thank you ,will do as advised...Drop ya email.

Re: Shortlet Rental Investment by airsaylongcome: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2022
redcross:

Well ,I think so too ,still doing market research,However ,what do you think are the best ways to improve Security in the kind of business sir?? Thanks.

Na Waff I grow o...and as a Waff man my heart dey cut if I enter B/side. The safer places were GRA I believe.

For security you will need to build in access controls (automated door locks) and CCTV. At least for points of entry into each shortlet property. Some people may not be too happy with CCTV in shortlet because na "away" game dem come play there.
Re: Shortlet Rental Investment by redcross: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Na Waff I grow o...and as a Waff man my heart dey cut if I enter B/side. The safer places were GRA I believe.

For security you will need to build in access controls (automated door locks) and CCTV. At least for points of entry into each shortlet property. Some people may not be too happy with CCTV in shortlet because na "away" game dem come play there.

Benin is cool now sha ,GRA is still cool, Sapele Rd is Good .well the CCTV can installed at the exterior and NOT the interior. I GUESS. The idea of automatic door luck make sense.
Re: Shortlet Rental Investment by Mannyemmy(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=redcross post=110242167][/quote]
Okay. My mail is mannyedk@gmaildotcom
Re: Shortlet Rental Investment by Mannyemmy(m): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2022
redcross:
Hello house.

My email is mannyedk@gmaildotcom

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Learn Programing In Benin City / Something For Techies / Who Will Help Me With Top-quality Assignments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.