Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

I'd Rather Use The Drunk Fisherman's Weapon Than That Of The Rascal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'd Rather Use The Drunk Fisherman's Weapon Than That Of The Rascal (577 Views)

I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic / Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) / I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'd Rather Use The Drunk Fisherman's Weapon Than That Of The Rascal by Justcash(m): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2011
Contrary to conventional thought, Silence can be a weapon for fostering political oppression and decisive competitive advantage over very strong political forces.

There was a story of a drunk fisherman, who happened to be in the good books of LUCK. Though rated as being second class among his political peers, he owns them in the game. He dwells in silence, but somehow maneuvers his way at the expense of his supposed superiors in the game. The society attributes this to his friendship with luck, but how come LUCK is such a partial dude that he is only in favor of a silent drunk fisherman?

On the other hand, there is a story of this rascal, who rose to supremacy out of some charismatic attributes and unverifiable political prowess. He is respected, and can be said to be a professor of emotional intelligence, due to the way he controls the emotions of his subjects so much that even his condemnable deeds are considered justifiable. Unlike the fisherman, he is among the creme de la creme in the political game. The problem is that he is considered the antagonist by the emperors and their councils in the game. People don't see him as being on the good books of luck, but recent events presents some valid points to oppose that belief.

Recently, the Drunk Fisherman was crowned an emperor above many emperors, while the rascal was able to capture many lands from his enemies in a medieval type of conquest. However, amassing wealth from the spoils of war is not the major concern of the rascal. He wants to reach the Drunk Fisherman's castle and occupy it in order to be completely fulfilled.

Considering that the drunk fisherman is always Drunk, hence erratic in his political decisions, one would expect that the Rascal's dream will be achievable without much battle. To think this way would amount to making a hasty conclusion and can lead to the massive defeat of the rascal in a battle with the Drunk Fisherman.

The question is, IS THE DRUNK FISHERMAN REALLY DRUNK? His victories against ferocious generals in different political grounds is the reason for this question. The dude called luck will even attest to the fact that in a battle, he joins the bigger and stronger army most times, except nature decides to dance with him. Funny enough, nature is very anti-social.

I will illustrate my belief that the Drunk Fisherman is not drunk with the saying that; SILENCE IS VERY NOISY.

Enter your room, put off everything that makes physical sound and listen to silence. You will hear how noisy silence can be.

I won't be surprised if the drunk fisherman does this all the time. The noise that comes from silence creates a psychological state that ensures that people that think that they hear turns out deaf actually. Most times, they act against the outbursts and shouts that comes from the noise that silence makes. That is the true definition of stupidity.

I want to reveal to you that understanding the noise that emanates from silence can make a seeming powerless man a king and a conqueror. That is the secret of the drunk Fisherman.

Well, the DRUNK fisherman is actually not drunk. It is people that view him as being drunk that are actually too drunk to notice that he acts according to the outbursts and shouts of silence. Yes, they were too blind, deaf and drunk to notice that this supposed drunk Fisherman  manipulated their drunkenness to ensure that has got enough support to conquer the emperors that were a million times stronger than him. They don't even see him with any weapon, yet they know that he has a bigger weapon than his well armed enemies.

This explains why a supposed DRUNK FISHERMAN, went from being deputies in different commands to become leaders in those commands without a suspicion of betrayal against his superiors. Silence! That is his weapon. He stabs and pierces his superiors with it, while they lower their shields and swords because they don't see him with his weapon.

To vindicate my point, there is enough evidence that showed that the Drunk Fisherman actually used his weapon against the Rascal, yet made the same rascal to fight ferociously for him when the dude called Luck was tiptoeing to the side of his enemies on seeing how ferocious they were. This all happened in the battle for the defeat of the ruling emperors; the same victory that the rascal also craved for.

Why did the Rascal fight for the drunk fisherman to make him the emperor, when he could have fought to become same? It is this weapon called Silence. It is very deadly.

I admire both the Drunk Fisherman and the Rascal, but if you ask me whose weapon I prefer, I definitely will choose the one that the Drunk fisherman uses.
Re: I'd Rather Use The Drunk Fisherman's Weapon Than That Of The Rascal by seanet02: 6:32am On Jun 25, 2011
OP is a lunatic. No doubt about that. Have you taken your medications today?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Senate Summons Nsa, Igp, Sss Boss / Al-mustapha’s Allegation: Plot To Rubbish Yoruba Leaders Ahead 2015 Uncovered / Can You Handle The Truth About Libya & The Un Bombing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.