Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced (1149 Views)

IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' / Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by Bonavi: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2022
The major interest now is on the 2023 General election.
Would it be right to say that these agitations were mere prelude to the general (presidential) election(s), that these agitations were actually stage-managed by politicians to properly position themselves for the elections or are these genuine agitations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2022
The chief terrorist is in prison while his zombies are currently fighting for Money.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by Bonavi: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2022
Because I ve been hearing that even if Nnamdi Kanu or Igboho are taken out, there are still thousands Nnamdi Kanus and Igbohos to continue the struggle
Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by Bonavi: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2022
Osagyefo98:
The chief terrorist is in prison while his zombies are currently fighting for Money.
Isnt that part of the plan

1 Like

Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by Fejoku: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Bonavi:
Because I ve been hearing that even if Nnamdi Kanu or Igboho are taken out, there are still thousands Nnamdi Kanus and Igbohos to continue the struggle
There are many more like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. The fight is to the end. Without Biafra, all of us from the Biafran territory are gone for life. The treatment meted to the people of this area enough to tell them how their future will be in Nigeria. There's currently no railway in the territory but Nigeria is financing the one in Niger republic. We are not blind you know.
I've said enough already. Take it as you want.
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by MosheDayan: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
Bonavi:
Would it be right to say that these agitations were mere prelude to the general (presidential) election(s), that these agitations were actually stage-managed by politicians to properly position themselves for the elections or are these genuine agitations
[/s]
Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by MosheDayan: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
Osagyefo98:
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by IGBOSON1: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bonavi:

Quick question: what would you like see on ground to ‘convince’ you the quest for referendum on secession is still burning in the hearts of majority Ndigbo/Biafrans?

I take it you’re inferring that the agitation is a ruse....just to ‘blackmail’ the rest of Nigeria to give Igbos presidency!?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by AfonjaEmir: 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Please forgive the OP…to most of my kinsmen ,they think Biafra is because of 2023 politics. They forget that even political figures in the SE have no say concerning IPOB issues.

They are all smashing their heads on the ground and facing ‘leaking ynash’ messiah at burdillion to give dem inspiration. What a people.!!!

IGBOSON1:

Quick question: what would you like see on ground to ‘convince’ you the quest for referendum on secession is still burning in the hearts of majority Ndigbo/Biafrans?

I take it you’re inferring that the agitation is a ruse....just to ‘blackmail’ the rest of Nigeria to give Igbos presidency!?

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by helinues: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bonavi:

They should stop hiding behind their keyboards. Let them show their faces
Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by Goodmarlian: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
For your mind.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by 1822tt: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
helinues:

show your face first

1 Like

Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by helinues: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
show your face first

Eve without showing my face, you dey feel my gbedu left and right on this forum grin cheesy
Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Eve without showing my face, you dey feel my gbedu left and right on this forum grin cheesy
[/s]
Sharap
show your face
you're crying
the children of God are rejoicing

1 Like

Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by helinues: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Sharap
show your face
you're crying
the children of God are rejoicing

You go soon crawl back to your shell.

na only starting you get you no get finishing grin cheesy
Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
helinues:

Hahahahahaha
e pain am ooo
we dey celebrate
you dey wail

Hahahaha
we dey sell handkerchiefs ooo
Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by 1823thre: 12:54am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by 1823ttr: 12:56am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by Proudlyomonna: 1:19am On Feb 16, 2022
Fejoku:

There are many more like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. The fight is to the end. Without Biafra, all of us from the Biafran territory are gone for life. The treatment meted to the people of this area enough to tell them how their future will be in Nigeria. There's currently no railway in the territory but Nigeria is financing the one in Niger republic. We are not blind you know.
I've said enough already. Take it as you want.
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra.

If only the people that matter in Igboland sees it your way,if only.
Very soon Elections will sweep across Igboland again and yet again the people will vote in governors that are against secessionist movement �.
I am ready to support anything that will break up this unholy union, but I and many Nwafos will not support a group that goes about parading themselves like oppressors.
If ipob do not have any means to legally change their status quo as a proscribed group.
If ipob cannot get into the govt of Igboland and input at at least some minimal chunk of leaders to support their struggle.
It's going to be the same online noise we have been hearing since 2015.
Most Igbos are afraid that ipob might turn out to be a big problem to Igboland if they are given full support.
Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by Allsouls: 1:53am On Feb 16, 2022
Bonavi:

Dragon flag has been flying since. You don't know what your saying, you don't understand that the game has entered another level, not level of protest any more but level of Unknown gunmen & sit at home, if you want to know if agitation is low or high tomorrow 16th Feb 2022 if your in the east come out & drive around & take what ever you see, you will see those ghosts killed during Biafra war.
Infact the stage Biafra struggle is now is defend yourself with what ever you have.
Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by oyatz(m): 5:21am On Feb 16, 2022
Everything can't be high Everytime

The agitation for secession is low now but will resume in earnest after May29,2023
Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by amuwo1980: 5:27am On Feb 16, 2022
Not reduced one bit
Re: Is This The Reason Agitations For Secession Have Significantly Reduced by emmanuelbrown26: 6:08am On Feb 16, 2022
Bonavi:
The two names u mentioned are not mate at all.
how dare u compare Kanu and Sunday? Who bi Sundag where Kanu dey, Sunday was deceived by jis people while Kanu is fighting for what he believes in. Besides, Biafra is something that is in d blood after d civil war. An average Igbo man knows that even d unborn kids are aware of it, so dont compare kanu and sunday

(1) (Reply)

2023: The Implications And Intrigues Of Buni's Removal + Jonathan Connection / Photos; President Receives Briefing From VP Yemi Osinbajo / To Those That Condemn The Acton Taken By Norh But Do This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.