Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology (21152 Views)

TECNO Debuts Newest Materials Of Magic Skin On Smartphone In Africa / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! / Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology by eyeses: 5:42am On Mar 08, 2022
Collinz2:
I've seen hell.
lol, hell on earth? grin but many people are using their phones without issue na
Re: TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology by eyeses: 5:43am On Mar 08, 2022
d3cod3r:

Uninformed people. Knowledge is power. When transsion begin selling their phones in the US maybe I'll start buying those they made for them not all these hazards you guys are using here. Buy phones made for the US or truly global phones like Samsung, Apple etc then come back and thank me.
shut up, are you in the US? Go to the US and buy phones made for them na. Mtcheeeeew. Transmission are doing very good in Africa, sit that one out.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology by d3cod3r(m): 5:55am On Mar 08, 2022
eyeses:
shut up, are you in the US? Go to the US and buy phones made for them na. Mtcheeeeew. Transmission are doing very good in Africa, sit that one out.
Lol at Transmission. I'm actually using a US phone and enjoying every bit of it. I will gladly sit out on making the mistake of buying any transsion with my hard-earned money. grin grin
Re: TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology by biroo: 6:04am On Mar 08, 2022
d3cod3r:

Lol at Transmission. I'm actually using a US phone and enjoying every bit of it. I will gladly sit out on making the mistake of buying any transsion with my hard-earned money. grin grin
haaaa, abeg buying a Transsion device is no mistake o, some of us have been using their phones for a long time with no regrets.
Re: TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology by eyeses: 6:06am On Mar 08, 2022
d3cod3r:

abeg make we hear word. I use a Transsion phone and I'm enjoying every bit of it too
Re: TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology by Collinz2(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2022
eyeses:
lol, hell on earth? grin but many people are using their phones without issue na
that one na their own as for me i no dey go back
Re: TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology by Yourfav: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
eyeses:
abeg make we hear word. I use a Transsion phone and I'm enjoying every bit of it too
if ppl ain't enjoying it, Transsion for don close down
Re: TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology by Yinksy09(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
eyeses:

I agree with you on this
Re: TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology by eyeses: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Yinksy09:

I agree with you on this
sure man, many people are using their Tecno phones in major smiles.
Re: TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology by eyeses: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Yourfav:
if ppl ain't enjoying it, Transsion for don close down
since o, you dey mind those ones wey dey talk trash? Many people still use their phones and are enjoying every bit of it.
Re: TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology by paduzman: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2022
eyeses:
facts
Re: TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology by paduzman: 12:09am On Mar 16, 2022
eyeses:
since o, you dey mind those ones wey dey talk trash? Many people still use their phones and are enjoying every bit of it.
sure thing, personally I feel Transsion are still very the most bought phones.
Re: TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology by eyeses: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2022
paduzman:
sure thing, personally I feel Transsion are still very the most bought phones.
yeah, they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Latest Free Browsing Cheats/tricks 2019 / Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? / Which Android Phone Can I Buy With 120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.