Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna (14494 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Blackdisciple(m): 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sometimes walking away don't mean u are the weak one...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Randy100: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Na for the house of a coward..

We dey stand dey point fingers at the ruins..

And wastes of what used to be a strong man's household.. undecided
Originalsly:

Exactly why the guy got the pestle... he didn't want to be seen as a coward..... now he's a murderer... guess more macho.
I'm not advocating for violence, what the guy did is wrong, infact it's evil. Men should go back to when we settle score with bare hands. I just can't see myself running away from a fellow guy, we must fight it out.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Chuknovski(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ayi rigasa
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Originalsly: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Randy100:

I'm not advocating for violence, what the guy did is wrong, infact it's evil. Men should go back to when we settle score with bare hands. I just can't see myself running away from a fellow guy, we must fight it out.

I hear you. We're living in the present... and need to react as in the present. Is no point even arguing with someone let alone getting into a fight ... too many people have unseen issues ... drug issues ... anger issues ... stress issues... ready to kill ready to die issues .... not worth it. The one killed may have been bullying the other over time .... not knowing the guy couldnt take it anymore. Most young guys cannot fight hand to hand period .... plenty mouth ... not backed up by fists... but by knife ,machete or gun. The days of hand to hand have long gone.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Emceekonami(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ45TwAGVT0&t=42s
#Streeet Parolz
We asked people on the street of Lagos to Mention three Nigerian songs and afterwards sing one. Trust Nigerians now. i still never understand The love song Tope Alabi sang����

#konamitv
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by nonix22(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
if we check well; this is not his first attempt.
Baba don be get strong mind before now for him fellow man. cry cry cry
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Randy100: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Originalsly:

I hear you. We're living in the present... and need to react as in the present. Is no point even arguing with someone let alone getting into a fight ... too many people have unseen issues ... drug issues ... anger issues ... stress issues... ready to kill ready to die issues .... not worth it. The one killed may have been bullying the other over time .... not knowing the guy couldnt take it anymore. Most young guys cannot fight hand to hand period .... plenty mouth ... not backed up by fists... but by knife ,machete or gun. The days of hand to hand have long gone.
Still doesn't mean one should run away from fight especially if you are not at fault.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by McCoy9067(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
By Default Nigeria is sick
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Originalsly: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Randy100:

Still doesn't mean one should run away from fight especially if you are not at fault.

You have to.ask yourself ... is it worth fighting for?
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Randy100: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Originalsly:

You have to.ask yourself ... is it worth fighting for?
I don't know but I hate looking like a coward.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Originalsly: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Randy100:

I don't know but I hate looking like a coward.

Same as the guy ... he hated looking like a coward ... prefer being a murderer.

He who fights and runs away live to fight another day.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Randy100: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Originalsly:

Same as the guy ... he hated looking like a coward ... prefer being a murderer.

He who fights and runs away live to fight another day.
For how long will one keep running?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Originalsly: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Randy100:

For how long will one keep running?

grin .... until one gets tired... as is this case... last run was for the pestle!
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Randy100: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Originalsly:

grin .... until one gets tired... as is this case... last run was for the pestle!
grin grin I guess I prefer to fight it out.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Fashionista01(f): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Reading
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Fashionista01(f): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Because of a bucket of water you killed somebody, how will you sleep comfortably?
Their is no peace for the wicked. Know this and know peace.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour Over Bucket Of Water In Kaduna by Lightened: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
What happens to walking away. Anger does not produce good results.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Defiling 3-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Day Care / Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi / 3 Arrested For Killing Mother, Church Member, Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.