Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives (40594 Views)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by Peerlessme(f): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
RIP to the dead
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by DrObum(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
Which one be what God cannot do for this matter, so He killed the parents and spared the child or something?
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by mimi0106(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
So they are thanking Allah for killing the parents and sparing the little boy?

Lol
Why are you laughing dummy
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by Stakeholders(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
But the son had been discharged since yesterday
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by mozona(m): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na wa ooh
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by lordchiz(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
slydog:

If I have the funds too, would have love to adopt him and take him to Canada with me.
One of my goal is life is to adopt a child who doesn't know where his help will come from and treat him like my own that. That is religion to me. Visit the fatherless and help the poor
Oga pls help me leave this country ..... seriously you will never regret my going out!
I will forever be loyal!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by VEHINTOLAR: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
May God grant the departed souls eternal rest,heal and protect the little boy they untimely left behind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by Blackblessed500(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
So sad r.i.p to them be strong for them young survivor
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
He will remember the accident for the rest of his life...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by DoggoneDogg: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
petroldollar:
You are a dog, an incompetent slowpoke. Pray u live to see tomorrow and stop mocking the dead. Moda'fucker.
[/s]

I didn't mock the dead. I mocked the fraudulent murderer called Allah.
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by olabright31: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
AprokoGirl:
A man identified as Mohammad Bagudu Abdulrahman Lapai and his pregnant wife, Khadijat, have died in a fatal auto crash along Suleja road.

It was gathered that the couple, from Lapai Local Government Area of Niger State, were killed in the accident which occurred in the early hours of Sunday, February 13, while their 3-year-old son survived.

According to one Comr Lanre Sadiq, the boy is currently receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital. Catholic Spanish Prayers

Read his post below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/2/nigerian-man-and-pregnant-wife-die-in-ghastly-motor-accident-3-year-old-son-survives-2.html

He was such a humble and wonderful guy, may God repose his soul and that of his wife
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by Fatbam003: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
When we see news like this,we become sober and reflect on life beyond.. Show mercy God show mercy. Indeed no glory in this world . May the Lord protect the little boy .
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by bjtinz: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
how can you've your family in your car and be speeding, anytime I'm speeding I always remembered home and any emergency can come up, so when speeding how do you control your break if circumstances arises on motion?

they should hand him over to motherless babies home before he grow up in the hand of wicked family

Honestly I wonder. Tho we don't know for sure, but with the damage on the Corolla, one can can deduce there was likely some serious speeding

Even me sef by Gods Special Grace survived an what would have been a tragedy just few days ago. Boarded a car with driver doing James Bond along Ore - Ijebu-Ode (you know as the road smooth). While trying to overtake he passed by right, and lost control. Na so vehicle spin 360 like 3-4 times. Men I see something that day.

How the vehicle didn't summersault or run into the ditch, na Baba God. .
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
bjtinz:

Honestly I wonder. Tho we don't know for sure, but with the damage on the Corolla, one can can deduce there was likely some serious speeding

Even me sef by Gods Special Grace survived an what would have been a tragedy just few days ago. Boarded a car with driver doing James Bond along Ore - Ijebu-Ode (you know as the road smooth). While trying to overtake he passed by right, and lost control. Na so vehicle spin 360 like 3-4 times. Men I see something that day.

How the vehicle didn't summersault or run into the ditch, na Baba God. .

you don't need anyone to tell you that the speed caused that accident

thank God for you bro, abeg make una dey shout on this useless driver whenever they're over speeding
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by MissionaryArchi(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mko123:

No picture and yet you still call him cute.

Guess you may be a religious adherent
Are you ok? Sir
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by ruggedtimi(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Damn
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by koyyess: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sad...one Jezebel and her hen pecked husband are preparing to maltreat him like a slave.
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by dingbang(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Overspending kills drive carefully
brake failure
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by Ajiowe: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
MAY THEIR SOUL REST IN PEACE. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY HEAL THEIR SON QUICKLY. MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY.
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by Deen112: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Over speeding and lack of driving experience. Whenever driving behind a lorry or any hgv vehicle one need to keep your distance and go with caution. The federal Road safety need to do more in educating people on our highways.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by Mamijoh(f): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
May GOD have mercy and rest their souls in peace
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by drmuchin: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
The last 2 seconds before this accident must have hell
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by Achiever1010: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sad. So sad. His race in life is over. Eternity comes next. Death is a reminder we're all sojourners here. Everyone should be wise and live with Judgement Day in mind.
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by Lacash: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
AprokoGirl:
A man identified as Mohammad Bagudu Abdulrahman Lapai and his pregnant wife, Khadijat, have died in a fatal auto crash along Suleja road.

It was gathered that the couple, from Lapai Local Government Area of Niger State, were killed in the accident which occurred in the early hours of Sunday, February 13, while their 3-year-old son survived.

According to one Comr Lanre Sadiq, the boy is currently receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital. Catholic Spanish Prayers

Read his post below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/2/nigerian-man-and-pregnant-wife-die-in-ghastly-motor-accident-3-year-old-son-survives-2.html

Effects of over speeding, May the good Lord give the family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable lost. May God almighty continue to guide, protect and bless the boy….So sad sad
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by Tobedated(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
My condolences to the family

but

What i'm about to say won't go well with some people
but it would have been better for the kid to have died with his parents, right now he his an orphan only god knows the kind of pain that awaits him he might actually make it in life even easily but is the probability of that worth the risk
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by shoprite: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
So sad . . .life just started for this little kid, in a country where only your blood parents can truly guaranty good life. I pray he gets good foster parents to see him through this life in a country like Naija !

Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by EmmyNorse(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hard luck, a sad one indeed. Rip to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by slimfit1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
RIP
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by Dshocker(m): 5:11am On Feb 16, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
That's awfully sad. May the three souls rest in perfect peace, amen.

My condolences to the little boy. I hope he doesn't miss his mum and dad too much. I pray he finds a loving home to grow up in.

70yrs old woman,this is how you keep failing your english exams.
Report had it that both parents died and you are sympathising for 3 grin people
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by InsanePsycho(m): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2022
Baawaa:
Thank God for the life of the little boy, God will be with him

Thank god for the death of the parents and making the little boy an orphan too abi? undecided

God was not with him when his parents died abi? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives by Baawaa(m): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2022
InsanePsycho:

Thank god for the death of the parents and making the little boy an orphan too abi? undecided

God was not with him when his parents died abi? undecided
Almighty God is unquestionable,He works in misery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) / God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die / Man Crushed Beyond Recognition In Orile, Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.