Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Valentine Is Not Over Yet With Revolutionplus Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Valentine Is Not Over Yet With Revolutionplus Property (126 Views)

Valentine Promo On Landed Properties With Revolutionplus Property / Revolutionplus Property / Estate Lands Of Revolutionplus Property Development Company Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Is Not Over Yet With Revolutionplus Property by PamelaAgboma: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2022
Pamela: �phew!! The oppression is over.
Valentine is over for this year! �

Well, these are for people who celebrate love only on FEB.14�

Not only do they highten their love expressions, they go as far as making a show of it, which is actually sweet☺️ but what happens next? �

You probably will dance around with your gifts for a few weeks, maybe months. You keep thanking him/her for not ghosting you on valentine's day, and then you become expectant..

What will i get next year? What will i give next year??�

The givers will understand the pressure to find another befitting gift. (That thing can be soo stressful) �

The circle goes on and on and on until you run out of gifts (when you realize that you have given almost all that your supposed partner likes).

You go back to square 1, repeating old gifts but with new styles�

THEY KNOW THEMSELVES �

The appreciation decreases, the show off decreases, the affection may decrease...

Then you begin to ruminate on why you shouldn't highten your love only on valentine's day..

You begin to change strategy and then you realize that LOVE expressed out of Valentine's day will be soooooo muchh valued more than the ones expressed on valentine's day.

Now, this is where i come in... cause i like to do something, when the era for that thing is passed�

Our love fest promo is still on, and it is valid till the 20th of March, 2022.
We are not only offering a price slash, we are also offering special items to be gifted to you. We have the buy 4, get 1 free package as well... c'mmon! What other way to surprise yourself and your loved ones than to get a gift that will last for a life-time.

You need not stress yourself at all... just send a message via watsapp 08182516659..
And allow me show you how to love with our love fest promo.

Once again, i congratulate everyone who took out time to share love to people other than their spouses, that was brave ��
Until this love fest promo becomes invalid, i will not allow you loose on something that will change your life forever..

#love #realestate #revolutionplusproperty #promo #ibadan #Nigeria #gifts

(1) (Reply)

Six Plots Of Land Developers Choice / Hot Sale! Sugarcane Juice Extractor / Plot Of Land For Sale At Igbogbo In Ikorodu (#600k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.