Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. (929 Views)

Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily / How Airtel Security Flaw Led To Epic Hacking / Nigerian Hacking Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. by Mobinga: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2011
Well not "hacking" per se. Just a test of skills. Not saying I have.  cool

The drill.

There's a popular mobile client for chatting=  2go.
Get it.

How
Download the .jar file onto your computer and post a screen shot of the file.

Tools

Don't use a mobile phone and send the midlet to your computer and post a screenshot.
Don't use a mobile phone.
Use a browser and notepad.

Note I said ".jar" and not ".jad"

Tips
Google.com

-------------------------------------------
Start.  cool
Re: Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. by Mobinga: 7:24am On Jun 25, 2011
But you can go further. Post a partial screen shot of the "main class".

Partial because, we ought to protect intellectual property.
Re: Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. by DualCore1: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2011
Been looking for the sourcecodes of that app. Please mail me the source codes. Sure, I won't give it to anyone here to win the challenge. I no dey joke o, I need the source.
Re: Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. by Mobinga: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2011
Dual Core:

Been looking for the sourcecodes of that app. Please mail me the source codes. Sure, I won't give it to anyone here to win the challenge. I no dey joke o, I need the source.
Sent. cool
Re: Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. by DualCore1: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2011
Thanks, you got mail.
Re: Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. by Slyr0x: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2011
Aint sure what the challenge is. .

Re: Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. by Mobinga: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2011
grin grin

You are evil!!!!!!!!!!  grin grin grin

-----------------------------------

I know say na you go do am first. oya lets wait for omo to dun. and others.  grin
Re: Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. by Slyr0x: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2011
cheesy. I started with cracking opera-mini, bolt browser etc then.
Re: Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2011
I am not sure if I fully understand what you require us to present; so if this picture is not enough, kindly tell me what else to add

Re: Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. by tundebabzy: 1:26am On Jun 26, 2011
Just finished some maintenance work on my site and i'm seeing this at 1:25am.
i'll be back tomorrow hopefully with my screenshot
Re: Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. by tundebabzy: 2:23am On Jun 26, 2011
I couldn't sleep so I just had to solve the challenge.>>>Now I can sleep. Hope I wake in time for church

Re: Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2011
To encourage me and dual core to crack any code, please add a babe reward to the post. . .
Re: Hacking Challenge, Real Site. Come In. by tundebabzy: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2011
*dhtml:

To encourage me and dual core to crack any code, please add a babe reward to the post. . .

*yimu*

(1) (Reply)

Asp.net & Ms Sql Server Versus Php & Mysql / Gtpay Payment Module For Opencart Developed By Me / Jamb 2015 Cbt Registration Access Code For Cafe Nd Other Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.