Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,822 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 76. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 76. (185 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 76. by PastorSomba(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 76.

1Corinthians 15:24-26 (KJV) "Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."
Revelation 20:13-15 (KJV) "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
John 5:21-29; 6:39-58; 10:10; Hebrews 2:14-15; Revelation 1:18; Philippians 1:20-23; 1Corinthians 15:54-57;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

84. The second death is a physical and permanent separation of all sinners from the world and from God. All sinners includes the devil, fallen angels, demons and all evil spirits. Before the death and resurrection of Jesus Satan had the power of death because he was the first to sin and become spiritually separated from God. But while the devil has the power of death, Jesus has the power of life. The power of death is sin and the victory of death is the grave. When Jesus rose from the dead he destroyed the power of sin, the power of the grave, the power of death and the power of the devil.

Today the devil has lost all his powers to Jesus. The only power He has now is whatever power men have given to him by yielding to his lies and deception. The only power the devil has over you is the one you have given him. We give power to the devil by believing his lies and living in fear, unbelief, doubts and taking actions accordingly which result in sin. Death itself does not have the power to kill any man. It is the fear of death that leads to death. It is the fear of death that cause people to succumb to death. This fear also comes through suffering unbearable pains which causes one to give up in life. The devil brings fear and insecurity to people through his lies.

This fear is what leads or drives people to commit all kinds of sins and evil. These sins are what now produces sickness, poverty, bondage and physical death. Without truth there can be no lie. Do everything you can to know the truth and to believe the truth at all cost even unto death If you must be able to identify and overcome the lies of the devil. Many fall for the lies of the devil because they don't know the truth and they don't believe the truth. Only the word of God is true and the truth. Every lie exist because there's truth. Every lie is a perversion of the truth. Lies never exist on their own.

Every lie begins with the seed of doubts about the truth. Give no room to doubting the truth at any time no matter the opportunity. Every lie presents itself as the truth and the truth as a lie. Every lie appeals to your senses, your mental intellectual reasoning, rationalism, your will power and your emotions. A lie never appeals to your conscience, your spirit or your faith. A lie is always against your conscience that is why your conscience will always condemn you when you lie. Lying and stealing always go together. You cannot lie without stealing something at the same time and you cannot steal without lying. Revelation 1:17-18; 20:1-15; 1Corinthians 15:51-57; Hebrews 2:14-15; Romans 6:23; John 3:16-21; 8:32,44; 10:10; 14:6; 1John 3:19-21; 4:18; 2Timothy 1:7,10; James 1:2-8;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep Meditate And Pray With This / (NSPPD) Pastor Jerry Eze Live Sunday Service 6th March 2022 God Of Wonders / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, March 9,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.