Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) (1158 Views)

Hushpuppi: Falana Says Abba Kyari Will Face Trial No Matter How Long It Takes / Throwback: "Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame And Disgrace" - Nnamdi Ka / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by Odingo1: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Check

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by christistruth01: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu that was picked up like a Rat in faraway Kenya ,from where he was deported and Caged in a Zoo Cell is in a Worse Position

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by Odingo1: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
christistruth01:
Nnamdi Kanu that was picked up like a Rat in faraway Kenya ,from where he was deported and Caged in a Zoo Cell is in a Worse Position
Kyari and his supporters is more disgraced

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by SwissMass: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
I guess kanu is in DSS dungeon with joy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by velocity25(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu...
The Hero

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by christistruth01: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
velocity25:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu...
The Hero

The Terrorist king of the Cannibals you mean

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by Ojiofor: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Odingo1:
Check

Nnamdi Kanu did not leave Kenya in glory too.He came back in chains.He is no position to mock the downfall of another evil man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by Urchman200: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
christistruth01:
Nnamdi case is ongoing, he might laugh last.kyari's case seems concluded.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by Urchman200: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ojiofor:

Nnamdi Kanu did not leave Kenya in glory too.He came back in chains.He is no position to mock the downfall of another evil man.
kyari case is concluded, Nnamdi case is ongoing, i hope this explanation will help you to think better?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
And it came to past....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dirty criminal called Abba Kyari

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by christistruth01: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Urchman200:
Nnamdi case is ongoing, he might laugh last.kyari's case seems concluded.

Kanu's is going to Jail for a long time

The evidence is too much

He just couldn't shut up

It must have been all that Mkpuru Miri he was taking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by Urchman200: 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
christistruth01:

Kanu's is going to Jail for a long time

The evidence is too much

He just couldn't shut up

It must have been all that Mkpuru Miri he was taking
we wait until the evidence of his culpability is proven beyond reasonable doubt, until then we continue to see and read about a once self acclaimed super cop that have turned to super criminal and drug baron.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by Ojiofor: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Urchman200:
kyari case is concluded, Nnamdi case is ongoing, i hope this explanation will help you to think better?

All depends on how you see it.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by Gbagura: 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Guess that hunchbacked fake jew albino ipob fraudulent leader didn't see his arrest and his second incarceration by the "zoo'' govt. Let him predict when he will be sentence to 70 years in túbú for his innumerable crimes.

Lubbish talk
Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Says who came brought to NAIJA in Shambles grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by silibaba: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
KILLTHECOWS:
And it came to past....
pass
Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by AfonjaEmir: 1:07am On Feb 16, 2022
Even IFA told me that Nnamdi Kanu is a Prophet. My Afonja hate made me "Doubt" my IFA, then.,,,,So Sad!!,,,IGBO people please forgive us!!

Now everything the man said is coming to Pass and some disgruntled zombies are still disturbing themselves over a person that God has Ordained to lead his people to paradise?

He foretold Fulani herdsmen..it came to pass.

He foretold fulanization..it came to pass and its still happening.

He foretold Buhari's catastrophic regime...it came to pass

He foretold the disgrace of Tinubu...it is happening

He foretold Abba Kyari's disgrace...Now the useless "olopa" is a celebrity that will definitely be arraigned in a USA Court. I just pity what MEN will do to him in USA prison.

So all the marabouts didnt see what was coming abi??...

Anyway IFA told me that the NDLEA case na "Wash" .....because international Pressure is seriously hitting this useless government hard!!

My IGBO friend told me that this NDLEA scam na to protect Abba Kyari from extradition. Its just that they don't know that the embassies are aware that the useless thing is being shielded by this useless government.

This serves as a warning and eye opener for my Yoruba brethren who "Mock" people foolishly, the people you worked for against IGBO are now dealing with your own people mercilessly.

IFA told me that Biafra as a Nation is a DONE DEAL...and that Nnamdi Kanu will be Alive and dance on the streets of Biafra as a Free man and an Icon.

IFA also told me that these same IGBO will also help Yoruba get Oduduwa republic, but if anybody tries to become a "betraying" Afonja, that person and his lineage will suffer terribly!!

Make una leave matter abeg, the Guy Nnamdi Kanu Na BOSS!

IGBO people , i Love your zeal and Tenacity...even in adversity , you stand Strong!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank You,
OBA Lamidi Aderingbingbe.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by Bastardlyrich: 1:39am On Feb 16, 2022
I love and support biafra.
Infact I'm pro ss/se.
And people always ask me but you are not Igbo na.
God bless ss/se.
God wrathh fall ontop ritualisst, backstabbetrs, betrayalls,liars, propagandist,and kowardly gayes.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame and Disgrace -Nnamdi Kanu(April2021) by idpompe: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
@ odinga1,Please I want speak to you personally on relocating to Gambia.I need details.Please reach out to me on idlinks2001@yahoo.com.I will appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Between Tinubu And Osinbajo, Who Is The Betrayer? / BBC News Took My Post From Nairaland Declares IPOB A Terrorist Group VIDEO / Tinubu Is Sick - Should Go And Take Care Of His Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.