Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Abba Kyari: Photo Of Wanted ASP John Umoru ,aka "Too Much Money",emerges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Photo Of Wanted ASP John Umoru ,aka "Too Much Money",emerges (6804 Views)

Shekau, Abu Mus’ab, 79 Others Top List Of Wanted Terrorists By Nigerian Army / The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! / Corpse Of Yahaya Umoru, Kogi Politician's Son Who Was Beaten To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Photo Of Wanted ASP John Umoru ,aka "Too Much Money",emerges by juman(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Buhari failed to change anything.
Police and the military are more corrupt.
Re: Abba Kyari: Photo Of Wanted ASP John Umoru ,aka "Too Much Money",emerges by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kosoco:
lol all this yahoo plus boys follow dey criticise This people wonders shall never end
Real wonders o!

Some people still collect bribe today but Kyari’s own shocked them!

The average Nigerian is extremely corrupt! Change starts with you and I.
Re: Abba Kyari: Photo Of Wanted ASP John Umoru ,aka "Too Much Money",emerges by philGeo(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Donpenny:
ASP with 135k salary per month driving GLK. ASP position is a graduate entry position which shows that he probably newly joined the police as a graduate either level 9 with master or 8 with bsc. And here he is driving a car not less than 15m probably has built or rented a decent apartment in one of the choice location, leaving flamboyantly and you wonder how his monthly salary keep up to that life style. If Nigeria don't deal with greed at every level greed will deal with us
Inspector salary is 133-135k, ASP pass, but i agreed with your point.
Re: Abba Kyari: Photo Of Wanted ASP John Umoru ,aka "Too Much Money",emerges by Donpenny(m): 6:10am On Feb 16, 2022
aribisala0:

I do not understand your logic

Dees this make any sense in any person's head?
Why could he not have risen through the ranks?
get me right oga am not hating on him. The officer is currently being address as ASP John, i didnt say he won't claimed through the ladder as time goes on. I'm concern abt his current rank salary how it correlates with his current life style
Re: Abba Kyari: Photo Of Wanted ASP John Umoru ,aka "Too Much Money",emerges by SocialJustice: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2022
Bobloco:
An officer of the Nigeria police force, with the nick name, Too much money
They are plenty like this. There are all sorts of criminals in NPF, just think of it, they have it.
Re: Abba Kyari: Photo Of Wanted ASP John Umoru ,aka "Too Much Money",emerges by RealistRedpiler: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2022
Cantonese:
A senior police officer on the run?

One can safely say that there must be many of such criminal officers in the police force waiting to go on the run the moment their evil deeds are discovered.

This particular John Umoru fellow must have run away the same moment he heard that the bubble had burst at the airport in Enugu.

Anyway we know that he can run, but he cannot hide.

For Mr. Kyari, what will happen to him when he comes face to face with kidnappers, armed robbers and the innocent that he sent to jail? Imagine that one of the armed robbers or kidnappers is the president of the cell where he is thrown into. No be die be that inside cell?

STOP dreaming.
If Kyari makes it jail, his vip cell will 100000% better than your living room.. He's fridge will have many fruits. He can attend party you can't.. This country is finished

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Not Considering Foreign Military Base - Mohammed Idris / Final Anambra State Governorship Election Result From INEC / It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.