Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices (18642 Views)

How Sirika Used His Position To Award Contracts To Family Members / Rivers Govt Petitions Defence Minister Over Amaechi, Orders Arrest Of 27 Persons / Rotimi Amaechi Orders Chinese Company To Employ Nigerian Engineers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
hatchy:
You can't see it because it's eighter you are blind or talking this trash from somewhere in Osogbo since you've not been to PH.

lol

There's no monorail anywhere in Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sonoyom:

Ameachi has a legacy in Rivers State, anytime you are in PH qoute me and i will take you around the state, not just PH so you can see with your eyes.

No need, I've been to PH quite good numbers of places around Port Harcourt.

Where is the monorail
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sonoyom:

Come to Port Harcourt and see for yourself.

Snap n send it here

I've been to quite good numbers of places in port Harcourt.

I move around a lot in port harcourt

The monorail is nowhere to be found

Amaechi embezzled billions of Naira, erect some few pillars & thats all. Track not laid n rail train itself nowhere to be found

The distance of the whole white elephant project is not even up to Abuloma to garrison, what a waste
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by hatchy(f): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Emekaonline:

I can see that many of you are nothing but fools. That is why you guys believe your terrorist Kanu that the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari. So you mean the Jibrin of Sudan is the one chosing Amarchi as his successor? Hahahahaha. Please borrow yourself some brain
You sound very pained. Na wao!
Please don't kill yourself just because Buhari didn't endorse your "Pee Poo"
He can still be President of Iragbiji Town Council. That one is a dash for his efforts in APC.
Vote Tinubu for Iragbiji Town Council President.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Kaiser20: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
If the leadership standards is based on integrity and Merit no Nigerian will occupy any position in Nigeria, they are corrupt from Buhari to all local government chairmen

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Grandmeister(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
gentiles:
Yoruba muslims have started demarketing Amaechi because he is Buhari's chosen one. Yoruba muslims are evil.
Dem don already begin tackle the man! He is likely buhari’s choice. Amaechi has been away from partisan politics for this sole reason. He has been under the radar and that’s why Buhari and his close confidants trusts him. You will start to read more mudslinging thrown at amaechi from now henceforth lol.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by streetsoldier1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
I keep saying it, on this rail hustle alone, this guy go get money pass dangote...sharp guy!!!
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Truthisunique2: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

You only continue sensible projects not white elephant project like the monorail. The route is 50naira bus so why would a sane man waited for monorail for such distance?

Amaechi siphoned billions of Naira for same monorail without nothing to show for it

Where's Amaechi Port Harcourt Mono Rail?
just be ready to cry more when tilumbu is disgraced

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by airsaylongcome: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
CXLVII:
The problem with local contractors is excessive greed

Those guys can use 1 bag of cement to build a bridge

For only one bridge, na clay dem dey use. One bag of Cement is used only if the road is a long major road
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:

God punish Tinubu and all his apologist

You think I be mumu

Thunder Fire amaechi

God punish Atiku Abubakar

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Freebills12: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
I was patiently waiting for the news to state that Amaechi hack the price of commodities each company will provide but it didn't mention it... This means that Amaechi never hack the price but only provided trusted companies that are equal to the task.
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by brandsoncharlie: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ebubu7:
I’m sure they are his friends and associates; while one must also be his own.
grin grin
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by adelaja70(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
alsudan:
Lagos-Ibadan Garbage just after Traditional Title, what will they now do after Amaechi is endorsed by Buhari.
Okoro, stop deceiving your self and tribe.. Buhari did not endorse Amaechi.. Fact!
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Abujason: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
AMAECHI FOR PRESIDENT - 2023.

THE MINISTER THAT IS ACTUALLY GETTING HIS JOB DONE TO THE DISAPPOINTMENT OF Tinubu URCHINS!
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by adelaja70(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na your Papa wan disgrace am?
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Codes151(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
na this criminal wan be president..

why do we keep going back wards like this?

All those who lied against GEJ will suffer the consequences

illiterates.
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by foreshore(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:
This news is being sponsored by the Tinubu camp to demarket his competitor.

Is there any difference between Amaechi and Tinubu
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by truthstands01: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
gentiles:
Yoruba muslims have started demarketing Amaechi because he is Buhari's chosen one. Yoruba muslims are evil.
But when Pandora published unverified article against Peter Obi, what did you say? Hypocrisy is a terrible evil. Nigerians wake up.
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Truthisunique2: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
adelaja70:

Na your Papa wan disgrace am?
my papa too big for am

Na Buhari we dey use
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by oyeb15: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Rotimi Ameachi is the next president of Nigeria.

Ameachi -Igbo name
Rotimi - Yoruba name

Tinubu and Osibade can go and add Azikwe or Okechukwu to their names maybe they can get my attention.
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Masterito(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
That is how a typical Yoruba man behaves. He is too jealous.
DrGoodman:

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Masterito(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
Huge difference. One said they recruit 40 million youth in to the military and feed them with corn.
foreshore:

Is there any difference between Amaechi and Tinubu
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by ebufa: 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:

Lagos Ibadan press mafia, na their way nah!
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Masterito(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Tinubu supporter spotted
abobote:
And the loan minister, wants to be president too. After all, he built ray way to Niger republic and collected traditional tittle in Buhari's home town . Delusional man
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Masterito(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
All I see in your commy is pains from ........
Jnana19:
Amaechi can never rule this country am sorry he can never get the mercy GEJ got
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Masterito(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lol, you Yorubas are full of envy, greed and jealousy.
1nigeriamyfoot:

I'm not using the rubbish

I gat my personal car & SUV wey I dey use for easy commuting
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Realdeals(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
See, the supposed annoited next GCFR.
Only a zombie will support whosever any the oppressive elites chooses.
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by shinealight(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:

If you fail to gain erection at the appropriate time, I bet you will blame it on Tinubu. I pity for you o! grin grin
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Okoroawusa: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
I love Rotimi Amaechi
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by adelaja70(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
my papa too big for am

Na Buhari we dey use
Who's Buhari to stop Jagaban? Only a military ruler can stop him. Yoruba people no be Okoro people o.
Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
abobote:
And the loan minister, wants to be president too. After all, he built ray way to Niger republic and collected traditional tittle in Buhari's home town . Delusional man

Ray way ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices by Truthisunique2: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
adelaja70:

Who's Buhari to stop Jagaban? Only a military ruler can stop him. Yoruba people no be Okoro people o.
Yoruba beating dry chest but Na una go dey cry with Akande book launch

How far your god begging buhari, e don gree?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun / Minimum Wage: There’ll Be No Warning Strike, Labour Tells Govt / “He Is Not Nigerian, Can’t Contest For President” – Group drags Atiku to Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.