Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps (23111 Views)

Drug Trafficking: Court Bars Lawyers, Journalists From Abba Kyari’s Trial / Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by saxtaiwo: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
AK the super crook, you sin has found you out.
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by DDNGNG: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Super criminal cop
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by sojisenai(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
And so Abba's delayed' dance of shame starts...

Learn how to truly earn online. Check my signature.
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by Stevenson20: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
dapsoneh:
When the devil decides to visit you case
Abba Kyari is a gonna
I hope he confesses too about his colleagues like Obi Cubana, E-money and others in the buz

I don't know why Obi Cubana and others matter dey give una brain tumor. These people may be innocent of what you people are accusing them.
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by UnabashedIPOB: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
They need to strip this crooked, fraudulent, evil, drug dealing so called super cop, Abba "Tailor Hushpuppy" Kyari of all awards wrongfully given to him. He's just an evil human being and deserve NOTHING but DEATH for all the atrocities he had committed against innocent citizens especially in Biafraland! May the devil accept his soul when his time comes, Amen!
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by zadokchidi: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
It it were Igbo man now..they would have send him to America for intergation..and sack him...mad people and mad government

2 Likes

Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by GardenOfGod(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nonsense....
dre11:

The House Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila, at the occasion described the award as “The greatest honour” as it was coming from an “Institution where all Nigerians are represented.”
The National Assembly is the direct representation of Nigeria's Corruption. They represent the collective corrupt people of Nigeria, so they won't withdraw the award.
Nigerians are just corrupt!

2 Likes

Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by Peacezone000(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
He did dirty jobs for lot of them. Why is yomi sars and okoko to name a few still walking freely is what I don't understand. There is no investigation whatsoever only in-house questioning. My we have peace of mind in our lifetime

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by seyz91(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pot calling kettle black

Everybody be thief na who dem catch be criminal

As if they are any different lipsrsealed
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/511690-withdraw-honour-award-from-abba-kyari-lawyer-tells-house-of-reps.html

Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by dapsoneh: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Stevenson20:

I don't know why Obi Cubana and others matter dey give una brain tumor. These people may be innocent of what you people are accusing them.
let him confess fess
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by Jmichael1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
I swear to God i dey pity dis man,nah so he gud name take go down....
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by BigAPP(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
So much to be done if this is ever gonna work

DMerciful:
In a much as a corrupt police officer should be dealt with, I think making this a national issue shows how unserious we are as a country.

The entire armed forces including the police needs drastic reforms, the entire country needs restructuring, the electoral system needs reforms and the electoral bill is yet to be signed with 1yr away from general elections.

Common! Wake up Nigeria....we've been playing for too long!
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by Aboguede(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
merits:
Abba Kyari why but why?... this is called karma, it's a lesson for us, becareful of what you doing today so that karma won't hunt you down tomorrow.

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by jude33084(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
undecided
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by Silentmoni(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
cheesy

helinues must be crying since yesterday.
he has been supporting this criminal thinking it's just another FG advantage so he should claim unnecessary relevance cheesy

super crook is down
the children of God are dancing

fact is that if this is a developed country, by now everything would have been stripped from him including his promotions.
all the cases he has handled would have been revisited because most of them might be a witch hunt of his business and personal enemies.
that's why they said that a bad cop is worse than a criminal
very true....i wonder y nigeria cant infuse best practices of developed countries into her system so we can grow as a country....wat u'll be hearing now in this case is blame nd counter blame btwn police and ndlea...,if this were 2happen in sane clime,alot of unravelling would ve been done even d i.g would ve a case 2ansa...God help us!

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nigerian government award don't amount to anything. Mfr, mmm, whatever they called it a load of shiitty award. Mostly for criminal. Something I would gladly reject if I were offered one rubbish undecided
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by Thinktwicemybro: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
izubext007:
The speaker could be a big importer of drugs while yarri is clearing agent
Very true, all these guys are big time drug dealers.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by nesgeeek(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
imagine , giving an award to a criminal.
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
This criminal cop has been a boarding pass for drug barons all along.
With a very corrupt institution like the police force, how can corruption ever reduce?
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by Brushstrokes20: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Spot on but they won't!.... They are same self serving THIEVES! undecided
Nig is in wrong hands.
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by jcross19: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/511690-withdraw-honour-award-from-abba-kyari-lawyer-tells-house-of-reps.html

if we are in a sane country, all these about this kyari are true , the honour would be the first to removed immediately and ordinary hiting a cat, Mr zouma is smelling his anus right now...
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by Bewiseedet(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
ugodson:
This lawyer dey find who go kill am
The lawyer has forgotten that this man still has loyal Men in the system
una no fit hurt am... Na akwaibom boy.
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
If nothing is done to kyari then nothing good can come out of this administration

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by IgOga(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Like play like play Abba fit name Tinubu as one his many customers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by faste: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
DMerciful:
In a much as a corrupt police officer should be dealt with, I think making this a national issue shows how unserious we are as a country.

The entire armed forces including the police needs drastic reforms, the entire country needs restructuring, the electoral system needs reforms and the electoral bill is yet to be signed with 1yr away from general elections.

Common! Wake up Nigeria....we've been playing for too long!
Keep dreaming,it is easier for a dead body to wake up than for Nigeria to get up from slumber.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by ozonechrome: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
rxmusa:
Abba Kyari bleeped up big time. He was supposed to that most honest and hardworking policeman Nigerians know. He disappointed the whole nation.
May we never be tempted or tested at the peak of our success

All of thiese are shenanigans to avoid repatriation to the US.

It's just dirty politics. See what our constitution says.

Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by Prettychild(f): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
dre11:

It’s not possible, before the law, Abba Kyari is as innocent as a new born child until proven guilty which would be beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by Badonasty(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na this guy get frontpage today
Re: Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps by Awoleesu(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
ozonechrome:

All of thiese are shenanigans to avoid repatriation to the US.

It's just dirty politics. See what our constitution says.

I'm compelled to agree with you to a 99%...

When the news broke and the skit they called video evidence released, first thing I asked was; "are you telling me a renowned and thoroughbred intelligence officer like Kyari will be that daft not to suspect a set up of being tricked into a 'wired car'?!"

That constitution excerpts you showed has boosted my conviction that all was scripted and played out by those in power who wouldn't want Kyari extradited to the US!

My submission: The Presidency is the HQ of corruption in Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Factions In Labor Party Leadership Threaten Presidential Ambition / Ganduje And His Friends As Tinubu Stalkers by Niran Adedokun / Gunshots As Two Factions Of Road Workers Union, NURTW Clash In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.