Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

An alleged kidnapper and Cultist, forcing his way on my Girlfriend. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An alleged kidnapper and Cultist, forcing his way on my Girlfriend. (767 Views)

Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) / Kenyan Female Kidnapper And Her Accomplice Arrested During Job Interview. Photos / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An alleged kidnapper and Cultist, forcing his way on my Girlfriend. by Promzy99: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
So, this noon my girlfriend called in and was complaining about a neighbor she once told me about last weekend

information from people around the hood has it that this guy is an alleged cultist who rapes and kidnaps too.

Now my girlfriend is seriously scared. She said the alleged guy came to her @11pm when she was about locking their gates. Telling her how she's been forming for him n his colleagues whenever they come around.

This time, he threatened to have his way by all means.

Now, both my babe and her parents are both scared. They r planning on relocating her to another place. Its going to affect our relationship because of distance.

Please is there any alternate way of solving this problem please?

[b][/b]
Re: An alleged kidnapper and Cultist, forcing his way on my Girlfriend. by uthlaw: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
You wan die for woman matter...mind your business!

2 Likes

Re: An alleged kidnapper and Cultist, forcing his way on my Girlfriend. by nickyj19: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
my brother there are many fishes in the water

is lyk you want make cultist use u do experiment abi u wan die before ur time because of this pussy gender
Re: An alleged kidnapper and Cultist, forcing his way on my Girlfriend. by Promzy99: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
nickyj19:
my brother there are many fishes in the water

is lyk you want make cultist use u do experiment abi u wan die before ur time because of this pussy gender

I wanted to report him by making an entry in d police station, but my fear is, what if his gangs come after me, what will the end look like
Re: An alleged kidnapper and Cultist, forcing his way on my Girlfriend. by Kajaard: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Promzy99:

I wanted to report him by making an entry in d police station, but my fear is, what if his gangs come after me, what will the end look like

DEATH

3 Likes

Re: An alleged kidnapper and Cultist, forcing his way on my Girlfriend. by Promzy99: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kajaard:

DEATH

Re: An alleged kidnapper and Cultist, forcing his way on my Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
fear not
Re: An alleged kidnapper and Cultist, forcing his way on my Girlfriend. by nickyj19: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
Promzy99:

bros no try that thing ooo thoor cause all this cultist wey their life no get meaning fit do you bad thing unexpected, if u still value ur life because to kill person na small thing for their side & maybe them dey even find person wey go enter their trap u come go show face hmmmm be careful ooooo

1 Like

Re: An alleged kidnapper and Cultist, forcing his way on my Girlfriend. by gulfer: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
Promzy99:
So, this noon my girlfriend called in and was complaining about a neighbor she once told me about last weekend

information from people around the hood has it that this guy is an alleged cultist who rapes and kidnaps too.

Now my girlfriend is seriously scared. She said the alleged guy came to her @11pm when she was about locking their gates. Telling her how she's been forming for him n his colleagues whenever they come around.

This time, he threatened to have his way by all means.

Now, both my babe and her parents are both scared. They r planning on relocating her to another place. Its going to affect our relationship because of distance.

Please is there any alternate way of solving this problem please?

[b][/b]
You need to fight for the one you love and prove you can protect her by taking drastic actions and steps against the guy...... Challenge him to a fight or meet him eyeballs to eyeballs. Nothin do you, I gat your back cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: An alleged kidnapper and Cultist, forcing his way on my Girlfriend. by milkymesh: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin so you can't die for love abi?
When you were wooing her, you were saying, "babe, I'm ready to do anything for you. I fit die for your matter"
My guy, it's time to prove it.
Challenge the guy. Who is he sef. Cultist, ritualist, so what. Show him, you are a man.
Haba, all die na die, but it's better to die for love. grin grin grin

Promzy99:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Driven Pass His Station By A Defiant Motorist (pic/vid) / Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom / Father Arrested For Alleged Kidnap, Killing Of His 15-year-old Daughter In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.