Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

"Indomie Or Noodles", Which Would You Prefer?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "Indomie Or Noodles", Which Would You Prefer?? (795 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) / Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Indomie Or Noodles", Which Would You Prefer?? by Emceekonami(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YxJcKPabW4
We asked people in the street of Lagos a tricky question, Which they would prefer between Indomie and Noodles... The replies we got was hilarous.

Watch video here and please click the subscribe button if you love our content grin grin grin grin grin[b][/b]
Re: "Indomie Or Noodles", Which Would You Prefer?? by longetivity(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Indomie is noodles while noodles is indomie cool
Re: "Indomie Or Noodles", Which Would You Prefer?? by Mrsoft3(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Indomie is one of the companies that make noodles
Re: "Indomie Or Noodles", Which Would You Prefer?? by Emceekonami(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
yes oo.... But some people will still go to the store to ask for honeywell indomie or goldenpenny indomie

1 Like

Re: "Indomie Or Noodles", Which Would You Prefer?? by Emceekonami(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Indomie is one of the companies that make noodles

no be every body know
Re: "Indomie Or Noodles", Which Would You Prefer?? by Merlissa(f): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
I prefer indomine noodles tongue tongue
Re: "Indomie Or Noodles", Which Would You Prefer?? by Danmboss(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Indomi is the name of a brand that produces noodles.
But in naija all of them na indomi.
Re: "Indomie Or Noodles", Which Would You Prefer?? by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Merlissa:
I prefer indomine noodles tongue tongue
I can't stand indomie noodles....I prefer my noodles taking on the taste I want it to. undecided
Re: "Indomie Or Noodles", Which Would You Prefer?? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
There was no way I was going to fall for that trick cos Immediately I saw this, I knew it wasn't correct as it sounded off.

Indomie is a brand name while noodles is the general name given to the curly hard dough.
Re: "Indomie Or Noodles", Which Would You Prefer?? by Emceekonami(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Mercychen:
There was no way I was going fall for that trick cos Immediately I saw this, I knew it wasn't correct as it sounded off.

Indomie is a brand name while noodles is the general name given to the curly hard dough.
. this your grammar no too much??
Re: "Indomie Or Noodles", Which Would You Prefer?? by Emceekonami(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2022
Danmboss:
Indomi is the name of a brand that produces noodles.
But in naija all of them na indomi.
na so nigerians can be annoying. Thank God i
am from france
Re: "Indomie Or Noodles", Which Would You Prefer?? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2022
Emceekonami:
. this your grammar no too much??

On top wetin na? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Small And Medium Business Listings / Nigeria Spends N2trillion Annually On Food Importation / Can You Eat Watermelon Seeds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.