Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola (20529 Views)

Court Can’t Determine Membership Of Political Party, Kano Tribunal Rules / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison / Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by bennybuhari: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

LAGOS- Osun State Governor Gboyega Oyetola on Tuesday said his predecessor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, cannot determine his fate on whether he will be reelected or not.

In a statement on Tuesday, Ismail Omipidan, the Chief Press Secretary to the governor said his principal has absolute trust in God and the people of Osun state.

The statement reads: “The general belief among most Africans that “a man’s life is preordained and ruled by God” has continued to play out in the political trajectory of Governor Adegboyega Oyetola of Osun”.

“From 2011 when he was appointed Chief of Staff to 2018 when, against all odds, he emerged, first as the candidate of the APC, and later, Governor of the State, at a time when many thought it was all over for him, it was obvious that he was on a divine political course”.

“My Principal has absolute faith in God and the people of Osun. In these last three years plus, the people can tell the difference in terms of responsible and responsive governance and politics”.

“Before we came in, Osun West was literally neglected in terms of infrastructure. But since we came in, we have done roads that had been abandoned for close to 20 years in that district. This, perhaps, explains why leaders and critical stakeholders from the area are already appealing to themselves to allow Oyetola take another shot at the governorship for the second term”.

“Just about a week ago, the Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrosheed Akanbi, charged the people of the town to vote for incumbent Governor Adegboyega Oyetola”.

“Oluwo, who advised his subjects not to waste their resources and energy working against the re-election bid of the governor, said only those who are not interested in the growth and development of the town in particular and Osun State, in general, would want to run against Oyetola”.

“The Royal Father said by the special Grace of God and the support of the people of Osun, Oyetola will be re-elected to consolidate the achievements he has so far recorded. Now, Aregbesola’s anointed candidate is from Iwo. So you be the judge”.

“As the 2022 governorship contest draws closer like the saying goes, there is no point comparing the sun with the moon, both shine when it is their time. For now, it’s Oyetola’s sun that is shining by the permission and Grace of God and the power of the people of Osun. And as the majority are already saying, this sun will shine beyond 2022”.

“Therefore, it is God and Osun people that will determine Oyetola’s fate, not an individual trying to play to God”.
https://independent.ng/osun-2022-you-cant-determine-my-fate-oyetola-replies-aregbesola/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by longetivity(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
Both of you are mad

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Baawaa(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
You people should destroy yourselves

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by hisexcellency34: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hope PDP can take advantage of this crisis in Osun

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Truthisunique2: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
But Tinubu is your god that would determine your fate Abi

Anyway na PDP go gain am

If you APC people needed omisore and remote control when you were united

How about now you are divided and no remote control for tilumbu

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by nairavsdollars(f): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
that is if they don't field Adeleke as governorship candidate
hisexcellency34:

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by richiemcgold: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Oyetola vs Aregbesola:
O ti zeh.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Just as Tinubu can't be deciding and forcing you on Osun APC...

Mashood Adeoti or NOTHING

https://www.nairaland.com/6988181/oshogbo-attack-osun-apc-publicity

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by johnmartus(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
Let me congratulate you first mr governor at least for not disappointed the electorates my prayers is that you win APC ticket which I believe you will surely come out victory

Aregbesola not support you to become governor in your first tenure and his antagonist shouldn't be taking serious.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by nairavsdollars(f): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
cry cry cry
johnmartus:
Let me congratulate you first mr governor at least for not disappointed the electorate my prayers for is that you win APC ticket which I believe you will surely won.

Aregbesola not support you to become governor in your first tenure and his antagonist shouldn't be taken serious.

10 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by seunmsg(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
“My Principal has absolute faith in God and the people of Osun. In these last three years plus, the people can tell the difference in terms of responsible and responsive governance and politics”.

“As the 2022 governorship contest draws closer like the saying goes, there is no point comparing the sun with the moon, both shine when it is their time. For now, it’s Oyetola’s sun that is shining by the permission and Grace of God and the power of the people of Osun. And as the majority are already saying, this sun will shine beyond 2022”.

There is nothing to add again. There is a time for everything and this is Oyetola’s time. Rauf had his time and it’s over. He should stay humble and allow Oyetola run the state without distractions.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
Aregbesola with street CREDIBILITY. That's why they're scared of DIRECT PRIMARY.

They should have dared.

Mashood Adeoti or NOTHING.

Fresh Plot To Kill Aregbesola Uncovered

We wish to inform the general public and security agencies in the State of a plot to kill the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, by default by the state government sponsored political thugs.

We said by default because the plan was to lay ambush for the Minister's entourage and dealt them massive attacks on his way to visit Iwo Federal Constituency today.

The heinous plan which was hatched at the Okefia government house last night was to ensure that the Iwo federal constituency meeting is stopped.

Sources revealed that the Governor Oyetola's group were pained that the Minister escaped the assassination plot yesterday and are determined to make sure that he is hacked down today.

The leadership of the Hon. Rasaq Salinsile led All Progressives Congress (APC) in the State of Osun therefore called on security agencies in the state to be proactive in designing a foolproof measure that will bring to naught, the evil plot by the Governor Oyetola's group.

We are reliably informed that some government officials, apparently acting on the directive of the governor met at the Government House till about 12am with the mandate to frustrate today's meeting in Iwo by all means, including killing if it comes to that.

Immediately after the meeting, our source said calls were put through to the government head thug to prepare his men very well for the execution of the evil plot.

It would be recalled that Aregbesola escaped death yesterday when armed political hoodlums attacked his convoy at Orisunmibare, Osogbo.

We are also reliably informed that plans are afoot by these desperate elements to clothe their thugs in Alhaji Moshood Adeoti's T-shirts with the directive to attack members of the public and cause mayhem in town with a view to rope the gentleman aspirant in.

We are therefore calling on security agencies to act professionally to nip the deadly plan in the bud.

We also call on all men of goodwill across the state to plead with the Oyetola government from turning Osun into a jungle where all misunderstandings must be settled by violence.

We note that things were not like this in eight years of his predecessor as Osun was credited with huge acknowledgement of peacefulness and tranquility.

E-Signed
Abiodun Agboola
Publicity Secretary
Osun APC

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Frigga13: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Too painful to see Tinubu fighting to turn Aregbe to his slave ..

Aregbe made Tinubu... from his days at AD.. sank AD fvcked alhaji Dawodu, respects Tinubu or his successor as governor .. yet the greedy Tinubu keep grabbing and grabbing..

Na only am come earth to make money and love power ?
Aregbe jonze .. he for start early to rebel.. Tinubu is a very greedy fool

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by 2021matta(f): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by wolipip: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Make both of them getat

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by ClassicMan202(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
It's is amazing how these demonic politicians start calling god when the tables begin to turn.... Na so ogbeni rauf just dey shout god god since yesterday...

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by cpu2006(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Like for AREGBE
Share for OYETOLA

21 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Mooh247: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin

Ode sef one to become Godfather...

Mumu that looks like maysoro breed of goat...

He almost lost Osun State to a mere Dancing illiterate Senator if not for the help of Tinubu and Buhari's remote control

Now that Oyetola has gotten the people's love back through payment of Pension , Salary , allowances and building important infrastructure (not white elephant and kangaroo projects) he doesn't need Aregbesola and his badluck again

Ambode was ganged and bullied by this same Aregbesola in Lagos for not accepting his nonsense in Alimosho

*Oyetola is a member of APC NWC and CECC with Buni

*Oyetola has the full support of civil servants, workers and Pensioners

*Oyetola has the support of parents of state secondary schools

*Oyetola has Omisore's backing in Ife/ ijesa axis

*Oyetola has the support of Baba Akande

*Oyetola is Jagaban's Brother

If Aregbe thinks Oyetola is still the chief of staff of yesterday then he is wrong

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by TheABOMINATION: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Foolish ex governors be forming godfather after they leave office.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by bobokeshington: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Damn!
Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Chimezirim121: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Alexis11: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
aregbesola is just barking like a rabid dog.

He is about to lose the little relevance he thinks he has.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by lampard8888: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dammm niggarr..

Who even know dis two niggas sef.
Abi dem dey try to trend!!
Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Alexis11: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
lampard8888:
Dammm niggarr..

Who even know dis two idiots sef.
Abi dem dey try to trend!!

I'm sure your father know both.

Give him the phone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Bosenan: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
This is pdp's chance to take Osun...only if they can be sensible enough for once to field a candidate with a solid pedigree not some dumb dancing millionaire clown

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Minjim: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Why?

Osun people don't want Pdp

You can vote Pdp in your state

hisexcellency34:

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin Aregbe the figure head minister feeling funky

grin grin the dancing senator may not even win his local government

Minjim:
Why?

Osun people don't want Pdp

You can vote Pdp in your state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by PrinceOfLagos: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Old men wey mumu

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by cpu2006(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
nairavsdollars:
that is if they don't field Adeleke as governorship candidate

ADELEKE is given you sleepless time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by daywatcher: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nigerians always using God as an excuse for rubbish

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Akinsete19(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Birds of the same stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Duke For 2007 Presidency? / Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor / 10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.