Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu (5592 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Anger As Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu About Urine / Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by 5991ayo: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I've always said that Tinubu disgrace will be aired world wide but I didn't know it will happen soon

Tinubu greed has led to public disgrace and shame not only to himself but to the entire yoruba race
if i hear na only him n family nt yoruba race because when them dy share d cake my family no dy der oh!

1 Like

Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by WilsonBright935: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
bennybuhari:
Three years ago, If someone tells me Aregbesola and Oyetola will be this way, i will doubt

And who told you that they were not like this before three years ago?

Aregbe had had his anointed candidate for the last Osun guber election, it was Tinubu that forced Oyetola on him.

1 Like

Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by Lionnation: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
We warned them urchins to desist from supporting a character like tinubu but they refuse because they want to make money from him, now they are disgracing Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by descarado: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Any time the pressure is much on timumbu you find Igbos grin

Is aregbesola Igbo or his mum Igbo or is it timumbu that is Igbo or is the URINATING that is Igbo am yet to understand what Igbo got to do with this whole thread grin
Obviously, you are the only one who didn't get my message.
Dalù

1 Like

Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by Invictuse: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
But when the honest truth is about how Peter Pandora was caught with N240 million cash or $500 million in Pandora acct story go change.

Fahdiga:
Did he lie? Someone said the honest truth and you are calling it unwarranted attack. Tinubu's greed brought him all this shame
Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by Hyphy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sahara reporters? SMH
Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
descarado:

Obviously, you are the only one who didn't get my message.
Dalù
oh sorry oh....you know they can actually say what you just said

1 Like

Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by Salvador1: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Yeee
But our sophisticated brothers said they loved themselves more than any another tribe (igbo).
Look at how they are washing their dirty linings in public.
Fake tribe.

3 Likes

Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by Babaken(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
This man most be an IPOB member.

2 Likes

Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by Babaken(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
Tinubu should take some rest
For where he is busy jumping from one state to another shaking hands.

1 Like

Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Invictuse:
But when the honest truth is about how Peter Pandora was caught with N240 million cash or $500 million in Pandora acct story go change.

Don't derail this beautiful thread with your usual trash. Focus on the topic. Tinubu's boxers stinks to high heaven

1 Like

Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by Ojiofor: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
You will not see omenkaLives in this thread because the comment was not made by Igboman,he will read and jump out to another thread where he find a way to blame Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by 1823tree: 12:50am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Emboldened, what you don't know
[/s]
Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by 1823thre: 12:54am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Herbalist who was DG of Tinubu campaign in 1999 and 2003?

Joke on you.

Mashood Adeoti or NOTHING
[/s]
Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by 1823thr: 12:55am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Oshinbajo will be a better President.

Tinubu is truly old and weak.
[/s]
Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by SweetiliciousD: 2:20am On Feb 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Na wa ooo Aregebesola is not showing love oooo

Aregbe is an IPOB

1 Like

Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by Yankee101: 2:52am On Feb 16, 2022
Timubu is finished

Ambode gone
Fashola gone
Osinbajo gone
Aregbe gone

Take a bow and leave when the ovation is high
Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by Ayoefa: 3:00am On Feb 16, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Shut up

Hypocrite, reporting people whole abusing others.
Typical lazy youth hypocrite crying wolf while doing the same thing.
Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by meetme01: 4:27am On Feb 16, 2022
a4cube:
This shouldn't be coming from Aragbe irrespective of whatever. Politics taken too far. Is this even Politics?
Ordinary Nigerians may make fun but not a Fed. Minister.

That is Nigeria politics for you. Too dirty. If you want to keep your sanity, stay away from politics. Dirty game.

You will even marvel, in few days/weeks, all parties will reconcile and they will start praising each other again.
Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by kingjiss: 5:40am On Feb 16, 2022
descarado:
Igbos hate themselves. They don't know how to play sophisticated politics.
They are too emotional.
They should learn from yoruba.

Igbos your worst night mare

Fools
Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by SocialJustice: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I've always said that Tinubu disgrace will be aired world wide but I didn't know it will happen soon

Tinubu greed has led to public disgrace and shame not only to himself but to the entire yoruba race
As in I'm amazed. The disgrace is coming sooner than expected and the grand finale isn't even here yet. Baba should read the writing on the wall.
Re: 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu by Collins9156(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2022
Aregebesola is an IPOB member,that is what acclaimed normal Nigerian youths ll say at the end.

To be honest I wouldn't like most of ths corrupt leaders to drop their presidential bid now,they got our money to share to the market women, street youths and the online jobbers. The season has come, all u need to do, declare a group and go to any of them with a few rented miscreants,make noise and collect your share.

For example,Tinubu is the highest payer now, N100,000 can start this project but don't take any oat with those evil men.

Be smart this is the season and never fall for them, although there is no 2023 election,NOT AND NEVER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Production Plunge Caused By Pipeline Problem – FG / 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline / Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.