Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k (695 Views)

PDP Governors, Elders Head For Showdown Over Oyinlola / How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads / Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by bomb24: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ogun couple who were recently arrested in the Leme area of Ogun State for possessing human body parts has admitted to killing their victim.

The husband told reporters that his wife single-handedly murdered her friend who had paid her a visit.
According to him, the woman murdered her friend, butchered her, and dismembered her body parts, which were subsequently discovered in a plastic bucket by the police.

"One day, my wife called a lady friend over to our house for a visit. She came the first time on a Tuesday, stayed for the day, and then returned home the next day.
"But, she came back again on Thursday, the second day after she left our house.
"My wife made noodles and eggs for the lady that day, which she ate. The lady thereafter went into the bathroom to take a shower. But, as the day grew dark, I asked my wife when her friend would return home, but she told me that she was too weak and needed to lie down to regain her strength.

https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/ogun-couple-kills-wifes-friend/

lalasticlala

Re: Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
70k ?.. Very unfortunate..

Like I have always said..

There are many things Yorubas need to do away with which I think some of all these Skull Miners get their inspiration from...

1), Removing the picture of human skull on Odua flag

2), Being less obsessive with anything that has link with human skulls.. Their traditional rulers must quit such incantations

3), The Christianity in Yoruba Land need to speed up their efforts in their teaching, they should ensure that they teach people the dangers of skull Mining..

Infact the list is endless

5 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by alsudan: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
The supply of human head is at a Premium in the SW, the Price for a Freshly Mined Skull might just crash to 5k.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by PrinceOfLagos: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
So human being now worth N70k in Ogun state

Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by logicalman: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Why now, the want to be e money

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by DoggoneDogg: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin
IGR Collection Officers

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by kettykin: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
At the rate these people are going, they will soon overtake Satan in satanic rituals.

Fear these people

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
No good news ever comes from that part of the country

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by Fahdiga(m): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
By the year 2024 half of Ogun indigenes will be headless

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by EastisBae: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Oh my God, what sort of barbarism is this? The IGR people are the first to start feasting on themselves as hunger ravages Nigeria. This is still Genesis and they've already descended to such level of debauchery then one wonders what will happen when we get to Revelation grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by nnaetobi(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ndi ofe, repping
Re: Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
pinkPUSSY:
70k ?.. Very unfortunate..

Like I have always said..

There are many things Yorubas need to do away with which I think some of all these Skull Miners get their inspiration from...

1), Removing the picture of human skull on Odua flag

2), Being less obsessive with anything that has link with human skulls.. Their traditional rulers must quit such incantations

3), The Christianity in Yoruba Land need to speed up their efforts in their teaching, they should ensure that they teach people the dangers of skull Mining..

Infact the list is endless
[/s] You ruined your own thread
Re: Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
By the year 2024 half of Ogun indigenes will be headless
Its scary... Not sure I can ever go to that state..
Re: Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
alsudan:
The supply of human head is at a Premium in the SW, the Price for a Freshly Mined Skull might just crash to 5k.
Everyone is doing it... Go to the south, so many stories of young boys who plucked out their mothers eyes or cut off their head...

The skull mining is an issue in the West... But it's spread to the East, South and even North...
Re: Revealed: How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend Sold Head For 70k by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2022

(1)

2023 Election : Atiku Vs Tinubu / Why Police Won’t Arrest Bianca Ojukwu, Obiano’s Wife –anambra PPRO / APC NASS Members & South West Traditional Rulers Dissapointed Over Tinubu’s Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.