Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO (690 Views)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student / Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by philme87: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
Emeka Nwogbo, the teacher accused of flogging a 19-month-old baby to death in Delta state has denied the allegation.

Speaking to newsmen after a delegation of the state government visited the state police command today, Emeka said he flogged the late Obinna 'like a baby' and that the child was beaten because he pushed another child.

The state police commissioner, CP Ari Muhammed Ali, says a post mortem will be conducted to determine the cause of death of the deceased child.

Watch a video of the accused teacher speaking below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g3Itz7sp5E

Re: Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by Fahdiga(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Exactly what we were expecting him to say. A teacher from the pit of hell. If I can lay my hand on you eh.... chai
Re: Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by incandescentena: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Angry on a 19month child!
What a life

1 Like

Re: Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by incandescentena: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
J
YES!! J for JAIL cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
This is not ordinary o.
Please my fellow teachers, lets be prayerful so the enemy will not manipulate or use us for evil assignment.

Such a cute and adorable baby.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
He was just a tool used.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by Fahdiga(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
incandescentena:
YES!! J for JAIL cheesy
Yeah he will rot in jail
Re: Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by saintjimos(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
A bully
Re: Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by Maxymilliano(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
"I did not kill a child, the child was not killed by my hand" ...

And this one claimed to be a teacher

1 Like

Re: Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by Flexherbal(m): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Speak say waitin?
Re: Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
Chai see English of the so called teacher
Re: Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by Fashionista01(f): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Owners of schools should be putting CCTV camera in play group, pre- nursery and nursery classes to guide against this kind of issue from happening. This is because those children cannot can explain extensively what happened in the class.

May the baby boy soul rest in peace.
Re: Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
"I did not kill a child, the child was not killed by my hand" ...

And this one claimed to be a teacher

Pray not to find yourself in a tensive mood. You'll not even remember your name; talk more, grammar.
Re: Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by doctokwus: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Why is no one asking how a child that was flogged but didn't collapse nor die immediately after the flogging could have been managed in a Hospital,including a teaching hospital,for days,but still ended up dying?
Much as the social media has passed judgement on the teacher,as usual and he hasn't denied the flogging, eventhough he disputes the severity,we got to ask ourselves questions in this country.If Hospitals cannot for days,effectively manage a child that was flogged but was fully conscious when admitted,then something must be fundamentally wrong with our medical set-up.
I won't be surprised to hear again that during the days that child was managed in the first hospital,he was treated mainly for malaria and typhoid!
I won't also be surprised if an autopsy,properly done,not that type done by that Warri pathologist,that relied more on history,than anything close to an autopsy,to arrive at his findings,turns out to find other causes,rather than flogging,as the cause of the child's death.
But of course the social media has already passed its verdict so is already blind to any contrary finding and won't accept any other cause of death than the flogging.
No matter what one Naira activities,social media jurists and courts of justice and emotional people out there may say,I don't believe the flogging was the cause of that child's death.The pathophysiology and medical data cannot just support it.
The teacher may be arraigned for flogging a child,but arraignment for homicide would be a total miscarriage of justice.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO by beautyhd: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2022
Should toddlers be flogged?

No matter the reason, a child below 6 years shouldn’t be flogged. There are different methods of punishment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Extra Judicial Killings By Military In Obayantor 1 Community / Vigilante Men In Benue State Chop Off A Lady's Tinted Color Hair (pic/vid) / Mother Gets Married To Her Son, Thought She Spent A Lot On His Education (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.