Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Lady In Leaked Oxlade Sex Tape Talks About Relocating To Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady In Leaked Oxlade Sex Tape Talks About Relocating To Ghana (1246 Views)

Photos Of Girl In Oxlade Sex Tape Scandal-18+ / EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Leaked Oxlade Sex Tape Talks About Relocating To Ghana by Ayinesongya3: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
The lady in Oxlade's viral video identified as Tamara has hinted at relocating to another country precisely Ghana to start at fresh.

Tamara made this known in a private conversation between her and Oxlade, where she demanded an amount of $20,000 from Oxlade to relocate after he offered to pay for her flight to Ghana with N150,000 monthly upkeep.

“I want $20k. My life is more or less ruined. I need to move to a new city and country at this point. Rent a place. If we are being honest, I deserve more than that,” she said.

The singer who is currently on admission at a hospital said he will address the criticism once he regains his strength.

According to the chats, the lady also made claims that the singer has been snubbing her since the tape leaked which have ruined her life.

<b> See screenshots of their chats below </b>

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Lady-in-leaked-Oxlade-sex-tape-talks-about-relocating-to-Ghana-526672

1 Share

Re: Lady In Leaked Oxlade Sex Tape Talks About Relocating To Ghana by Flexherbal(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Do what makes you happy
Re: Lady In Leaked Oxlade Sex Tape Talks About Relocating To Ghana by OBALOLA55(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
SHE’S AN IDIOT angry
Re: Lady In Leaked Oxlade Sex Tape Talks About Relocating To Ghana by bluefilm: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
Their business...

Wetin kwansign me?

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Break Up With Pete Davidson Has Left Him Looking Healthier / Hilda Baci: Here's What Her Automated House Looks Like! / Throwback Video Of Mohbad Sharing His Testimony In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.