Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

What Exactly Happened In 2019? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Exactly Happened In 2019? (159 Views)

What exactly Is The Benefit Of Floating The Naira? / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Happened In 2019? by Kollydre: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
The year was 2019 when my life changed.

I honestly was not expecting it to happen that fast.

Of course, I did put in some efforts but one particular thing was the gamechanger for me.

Most people always lack that touch (to make decisions) and that is why they most times fail even before starting out.

Having a mentor or teacher to guide you and break down all the steps to follow is the secret that worked for me and even all the other successful people I have met.

That way, you get to understand if the business model in question is the right one for you.

This same business model is what changed my life, and the lives of a lot of people who have learnt from me.

Unlike most people that don't care about you, I will never conclude for you.

Frankly,

I don't think I can ever forget what exactly happened April 11th, 2019.

Let me tell you the story again, incase you don't understand how important how that single day was and how it changed it all.

There is more to this story and I will tell you about every single part but you need to understand this first.

Here is the story again;

I remember that I woke up that Thursday morning, and rushed to my school hostel bathroom (I was a 200 level student at The University of Ibadan (I am still a student though) so that I won't miss the earliest bus to Lagos.

I had been following Akin Alabi (My mentor) for some time online and when I saw that he was holding a seminar in Lagos, I was determined to attend.

I have a spending budget. So, I had to take one chance buses to cut the amount spent on transport as they were cheaper.

Upon getting to Lagos, I took a cab to the seminar I was to attend at Lekki.

I had spent multiple hours in traffic already, but I just had to keep going because I had researched a lot about what the seminar was about and it was something that interested me strongly.

The session had started when I walked into the seminar room at @NairaBET HQ.

I quickly sat up and started listening to what they were teaching and I was jotting things down.

I heard testimonials from a lot of people about how that online business model had made their money.

I believed it was going to work for me too and I made a decision to try things out.

I had saved up a little above N100,000 at that point from selling Tie & Dye shirts.

So, I bought books recommended at the event with the money, because I now understood how important knowledge was to success.

I also went ahead to get myself a small laptop (I didn't have one at this point).

There was this great guy I met at the seminar that shared some resources with me that helped me greatly. (God bless him)

Before meeting Akin Alabi, I was actually selling clothes and shoes online (That was how I was able to save up the N100,000 I talked about earlier).

But after I met him, I learned a very unique profitable business about selling/recommending other people’s products for a commission. (I actually had no idea about this business before attending that seminar)

The amazing thing about this Unique profitable business is that everyone does it,

but they don’t know how to step up their game, so they don't make money from it.

It was at this event that I learned a lot of things that really helped me get started.

It wasn't an easy one for me to attend but I found my way there and returned to Ibadan on the same day and I went on to empty my pocket to fill my brain......

I was just 20 years old at this time and I knew there was a lot to do if one wants to set out to do great things in life.

I did a lot of self-learning on YouTube as well and barely slept all through that year after that day.

That was the turning point for me ...

There is a saying that "If you empty your pocket to fill your brain, your brain will in return fill your pockets".

Ever since, I have been able to help other people as well go on to make a lot from the Internet legally.

Always remember that If it was easy, everyone would be rich...

Hence, you have to go all out and weather the storm. Crush all of your challenges.

No one can change your life other than you.

Success doesn't come to those who wait, it goes to those who make attempts and never give up.

Those words above were what made me sit down to think.

I don't want to keep you in suspense.

All I’m talking about here is how AFFILIATE MARKETING changed my life.

You can just reply this message if you are interested.

Re: What Exactly Happened In 2019? by Nikkganc08(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
Invisible video
Re: What Exactly Happened In 2019? by immortalcrown(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
What is this?

Which kind robot be this?

(1) (Reply)

Articulate One Podcast / The One Reason Why Most Businesses And Startups Fail / Reactions Trails Ladipo Palamo Inferno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.