Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Doctors In The House,i Need Your Advice Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House,i Need Your Advice Please (252 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House,i Need Your Advice Please by Obikco(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Please I am in my mid 30s..there are some habits which I want to curtail..but it seems difficult to stop...High sugar consumption,and too much consumption of cold water..am even scared of visiting a health care for check up...

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House,i Need Your Advice Please by Jamahyel(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Obikco:
Please I am in my mid 30s..there are some habits which I want to curtail..but it seems difficult to stop...High sugar consumption,and too much consumption of cold water..am even scared of visiting a health care for check up...
what advice do you need?
Re: Doctors In The House,i Need Your Advice Please by Healfastijn(f): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Always drink anything bitters with no alcohol
Re: Doctors In The House,i Need Your Advice Please by yomi007k(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Jamahyel:
what advice do you need?

I was gonna ask that.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House,i Need Your Advice Please by Obikco(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Jamahyel:
what advice do you need?
On how to cut down on sugar and cold drinks intake...it is messing my health up.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Doctors And Nurses In Osun State / 13 Dangerous Foods For Pregnant Women / Foods That Cause Pimples And Oily Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.