Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

A Funny Post I Just Saw On Facebook Now. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Funny Post I Just Saw On Facebook Now. (1032 Views)

Funny Post / Funny Post I Saw On Facebook. / Funny Post I Saw On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Funny Post I Just Saw On Facebook Now. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin..

Re: A Funny Post I Just Saw On Facebook Now. by Goldbw122(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
That one na gun shot lol angry grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Funny Post I Just Saw On Facebook Now. by olayiwola195: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: A Funny Post I Just Saw On Facebook Now. by Divoc19(f): 7:09am On Feb 19, 2022
OMG grin grin
Mad o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Funny Post I Just Saw On Facebook Now. by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2022
Come come, Truvelisback. are you ok?

How dare you go to a post I made and deleted myself and be telling me I'm perplexed?

Do you know what it was all about? Did you get to read it before I took it down?

Don't try such with me again.
If YOU! are perplexed, don't think other people are. Ok?

I'm with my full senses and in a right state of mind. I know what I'm doing and why I do the things I do on here.

I won't warn you again about making derogatory comments about me or my dealings here.
Re: A Funny Post I Just Saw On Facebook Now. by Truvelisback(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2022
Mercychen:
Come come, Truvelisback. are you ok?

How dare you go to a post I made and deleted myself and be telling me I'm perplexed?

Do you know what it was all about? Did you get to read it before I took it down?

Don't try such with me again.
If YOU! are perplexed, don't think other people are. Ok?

I'm with my full senses and in a right state of mind. I know what I'm doing and why I do the things I do on here.

I won't warn you again about making derogatory comments about me or my dealings here.
Oh! I see... U are provoked. U could given No as ur respose and moved on instead of trying to pick up a fight with me.
Re: A Funny Post I Just Saw On Facebook Now. by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Oh! I see... U are provoked. U could given No as ur respose and moved on instead of trying to pick up a fight with me.

Nope. Point of correction. I'm not picking a fight with you. Just telling you what you did that I don't like. So you don't repeat it again.

Shalom.
Re: A Funny Post I Just Saw On Facebook Now. by Truvelisback(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2022
Mercychen:

Nope. Point of correction. I'm not picking a fight with you. Just telling you what you did that I don't like. So you don't repeat it again.

Shalom.
Lol, i could see anger in ur previous quote. I never expected that u would react this way. However, i knew u have anger issue that was the reason i wasn't surprised or took it personal.
Re: A Funny Post I Just Saw On Facebook Now. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lol, i could see anger in ur previous quote. I never expected that u would react this way. However, i knew u have anger issue that was the reason i wasn't surprised or took it personal.

It's you who have anger issues.

Good day!
Re: A Funny Post I Just Saw On Facebook Now. by Truvelisback(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mercychen:

It's you who have anger issues.
Good day!
Good day, too. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Smuggler / Why I sacked My Secretary / How Was I Born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.