Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Compulsory Parental Visit By Intending Couples - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Compulsory Parental Visit By Intending Couples (398 Views)

Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Oyedepo Advice For Intending Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compulsory Parental Visit By Intending Couples by another1: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
Good evening my great people, especially deeper life bible church members in this great platform.

Please, advice me on what to do in this situation I am right now. I and my wife to be have be mandated by deeper life marriage committee to carry out a task called parental visit.

Now, the issue is this, my parents are in a very far state from state I and my fiancee and her family are living. The church marriage committee want my friend and her friend to accompany us to seek for our parents consent.

We have visited her family here in the city we are living and we are planning to visit my own family by Friday and come back by Sunday due to distance. But my friend who accompanied me to MC and also to my fiancee house is now saying he can not travel with us to my village. Though, my village is far from the state we are residing.

My question to good deeper life members here is, can I, my fiancee and her friend go ahead with the travel on Friday? Because failure to travel this Friday means that we are going to wait for another 2 to 3 months as my fiancee is travelling back to school next month. Also, I have taken 3 days leave from my office and same with her friend.

Thank you as you contribute.
Re: Compulsory Parental Visit By Intending Couples by MufasaLion: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin grin

WTF?
Re: Compulsory Parental Visit By Intending Couples by LordIsaac(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Any small deviation from their laid down rules and regulations can result to the cancelation of the marriage process. If you will have to pay a brother in the church to follow you do so. Cos, those people can act without any iota of pity as many of them are mere Sadducees and they only remind me of the Sanhedrin.
Re: Compulsory Parental Visit By Intending Couples by another1: 5:23am On Feb 16, 2022
LordIsaac:
Any small deviation from their laid down rules and regulations can result to the cancelation of the marriage process. If you will have to pay a brother in the church to follow you do so. Cos, those people can act without any iota of pity as many of them are mere Sadducees and they only remind me of the Sanhedrin.
Can I use another brother?
Re: Compulsory Parental Visit By Intending Couples by LordIsaac(m): 6:54am On Feb 16, 2022
another1:
Can I use another brother?
Yes....but you MUST take him to them first (unfortunately)!

(1) (Reply)

I Once Hated The Bible. Couldn't Read It!! / The First Supernatural Being Ever Photographed / Was Jesus Really Crucified? Did He Really Died On The Cross?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.