Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty (18969 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against Newcastle (Photos) / Maradona's Reaction As Messi Scored Nigeria At World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by PussyOdour(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2022
Na today I know say there's one mod that is anti Messi in this forum.

The idiotic self acclaimed goat called Ronaldo missed penalty against Middleborough nothing of such made frontpage,that same day Messi scored one goal and assisted in his league, all place was mute.

You lots should be ashamed, Messi Misses penalty against one of the biggest club, still win the match but the idiotic useless goat win against small Brighton that is not known anywhere and a mod have the mind to compare and dragged Messi to this. So useless people.

Even though the legend misses the penalty yesterday, he played as the king that football was ingrained in his DNA by God... he's not useless as your fraud, who build a whole mansion in penalty box .. assuming MESSI wanted to play the type of football the fraud plays, by now, Messi would've been in his billion goals.

You people should be bothered about your goat and leave messi alone, till your goat die, he can never come close with Messi achievement in football. King Luxembourg is gone for good, I mean he's finished.

9 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by PussyOdour(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2022
Beverlyjean:
At 37, he is still lighting it up . For those screaming tap tapnaldo and penaldo , please go to youtube and see the goal. By the time messi gets to Ronaldos age, he will be in his sitting room , watching champions league. Ronaldo is a colossus, once he gets criticised, he replies on the pitch. Diego simeone has learnt the hard way and he will rather sing Ronaldos praises b4 the game bcis if he gets criticised, I just pity the next opponent .

Man City are 75% guaranteed to win champions league, but if Ronaldo was in that team it would hv been 100% Guaranteed.

So surprising how people can hail a failure like this and still have the mind to compare a useless footballer with the greatest man that ever played the game. Your shame the catch me.
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2022
complexBoss12:
lol, Ronaldo fans are pathetic, aswear

Messi is a Barcelona Player, outside Barca, he's a bag of Air, if he returns to Barca next season, he'll start scoring 20 to 40 goals per season, which he can't do elsewhere.
Now that is the real definition of a Fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by funmise007(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2022
popweezy:
Which kind conspiracy be this now
premium tears when this two retires by fans he fit dilute river,cos the obsession and unnecessary comparison with love shown at dem no be here at all

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by Akhee: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2022
WriterNig:
Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Budweiser King Of The Match With A Goal Against Brighton, Seconds After Messi Misses A Penalty Against Real Madrid In The UEFA Champions League.

@ESPN FC

Premier League
And so what? Who that one come help....
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by Beverlyjean(f): 7:31am On Feb 16, 2022
PussyOdour:

So surprising how people can hail a failure like this and still have the mind to compare a useless footballer with the greatest man that ever played the game. Your shame the catch me.

Keep on deluding urself. The fraud has been exposed in uber eats
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by dreyboard(m): 7:34am On Feb 16, 2022
I'm a Ronaldo fan but creating a thread like this is not necessary, not to talk of making front page..., The same Ronaldo that haven't score a single goal or assist for man u in the last six games, who create any thread for that, simply because Messi lost a penalty and Ronaldo won king of the match against a 10 man Brighton is somehow clueless to me. Seems like all the mods here are Ronaldo fan, they should stop pushing all these thread to fp, before anybody come here for me, I'm a man u and Ronaldo fan from day one, but this topic is not necessary here.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by Enemyofpeace: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2022
It is better for boat Ronaldo and Messi to retire now that their ovulation is high, age is no longer on their side
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by Enemyofpeace: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2022
dreyboard:
I'm a Ronaldo fan but creating a thread like this is not necessary, not to talk of making front page..., The same Ronaldo that haven't score a single goal or assist for man u in the last six games, who create any thread for that, simply because Messi lost a penalty and Ronaldo won king of the match against a 10 man Brighton is somehow clueless to me. Seems like all the mods here are Ronaldo fan, they should stop pushing all these thread to fp, before anybody come here for me, I'm a man u and Ronaldo fan from day one, but this topic is not necessary here.
is it our fault that your babe disappointed you on Valentine’s Day?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by dreyboard(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
is it our fault that your babe disappointed you on Valentine’s Day?
Well, it's not our fault that you lack çommon sense..., I don't know why some people like you still chosed to be senseless in 2022

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by Enemyofpeace: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2022
dreyboard:
Well, it's not our fault that you lack çommon sense..., I don't know why some people like you still chosed to be senseless in 2022
e pain am. The thing enter him bones well well grin grin tongue
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by dreyboard(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am. The thing enter him bones well well grin grin tongue
May god deliver you grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by SQLmastar(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2022
Beverlyjean:
At 37, he is still lighting it up . For those screaming tap tapnaldo and penaldo , please go to youtube and see the goal. By the time messi gets to Ronaldos age, he will be in his sitting room , watching champions league. Ronaldo is a colossus, once he gets criticised, he replies on the pitch. Diego simeone has learnt the hard way and he will rather sing Ronaldos praises b4 the game bcis if he gets criticised, I just pity the next opponent .

Man City are 75% guaranteed to win champions league, but if Ronaldo was in that team it would hv been 100% Guaranteed.
I dey tells you bro. I writhed in pains when I heard Ferguson diverted CR7 to United.
Imagine if he was surrounded by KDB, sterling and Foden.
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by SQLmastar(m): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2022
dreyboard:
See this Chelshit fan. grin Stay there under disguise to deceive yaself.
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by Exceed15: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2022
The Only G. O. A. T I know.
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by dreyboard(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2022
SQLmastar:
See this Chelshit fan. grin Stay there under disguise to deceive yaself.
Disguising for what exactly?..., A Chelsea fan will currently be proud to tell you he is Chelsea fan because of their recent achievement, most man u fans have stopped watching their ball, man u that play football under pressure every week in and out..., If I am to be a Chelsea fan, there's nothing to be hiding because they are doing well..., I'm a man u fan but I'm not really impress with the club current state, Ronaldo lost penalty against middlesbrough some weeks ago and we got knocked out of fa cup competition which is the only cup man u can carry this season..., Just because Messi too lost penalty too yesterday doesn't make any sense comparing him with Ronaldo yesterday..., Even you too as a man u fan cannot tell me you are enjoying man u game this days

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by SamuelLoch: 8:32am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:

Your correct. People should stop the comparison between both footballers. They are both good in their own way

Some people just get problem. Was it last week or when that Ronaldo missed a penalty and was basically playing what he can't explain. I think Messi even scored that week sef.

People get problem sha.
You'd be surprised that these two would turn out to be like Wizkid and Davido.
People should stop the unnecessary beef
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by SamuelLoch: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2022
dreyboard:
Disguising for what exactly?..., A Chelsea fan will currently be proud to tell you he is Chelsea fan because of their recent achievement, most man u fans have stopped watching their ball, man u that play football under pressure every week in and out..., If I am to be a Chelsea fan, there's nothing to be hiding because they are doing well..., I'm a man u fan but I'm not really impress with the club current state, Ronaldo lost penalty against middlesbrough some weeks ago and we got knocked out of fa cup competition which is the only cup man u can carry this season..., Just because Messi too lost penalty too yesterday doesn't make any sense comparing him with Ronaldo yesterday..., Even you too as a man u fan cannot tell me you are enjoying man u game this days

Bro, you on point! Don't mind these people.
Man U managed to win one match after how many loses, and they created a thread. When was the last time Ronaldo scored asides the penalty shoot out

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by Weyrehmod: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2022
Who go share me data to learn today.. Currently out of data and i have some assignment to complete today

09..0487..35507 AIRTEL if you have enough data to share please
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by Athemisia: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2022
Dalil8:
King Shit... The only G.O.A.T we know.

The other midget is being carried by a 23yo Mbappe at Farmers Saint Germain.
King of the match yet 4th in EPL table.
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by RPG2020(m): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2022
We the Best

Don't doubt him crown him

CR7
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by Dalil8: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2022
Athemisia:

King of the match yet 4th in EPL table.

You have mbappe to thank for being 1st in Ligue 1.

PSG will and have won every domestic trophy in France without Pessi, they don't need him.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by Ichabodcrane(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:

Your correct. People should stop the comparison between both footballers. They are both good in their own way
The only reasonable comment here
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by Athemisia: 9:52am On Feb 16, 2022
Dalil8:

PSG will and have won every domestic trophy in France without Pessi, they don't need him.
Call him whatever name you which to. But if Messi retires today, Ronaldo can never still get to his level.....

7 Ballon d'or brov.... grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by Starzo: 9:52am On Feb 16, 2022
Dalil8:

like they won the league last season right?
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by ShedrachU(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2022
lugo99:
WizKid is a GOAT
Who is Wizkid?
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by MARS1(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Guardiola can't coach a player like Ronaldo, it would cause lots of friction Between them and they won't get along well. Guardiola is a Disciplined coach and won't tolerate insubordination, one Ronaldo is very known with. Ronaldo is used to dividing dressing room, repugnant attitude when run of play doesn't favor him, likes ignoring someone if not happy, and Guardiola been a no nonsense coach isn't the one to tolerate his impetuous attitude. The coaches he can control know themselves and can do anything to grovel at his feet, clearly not Guardiola.
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by ndukwechinasa: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2022
Dalil8:
King Shit... The only G.O.A.T we know.

The other midget is being carried by a 23yo Mbappe at Farmers Saint Germain.
You only wait to check who scores and who did not score. Try to watch the match again after play to know their individual contribution.
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by Beverlyjean(f): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
MARS1:

Guardiola can't coach a player like Ronaldo, it would cause lots of friction Between them and they won't get along well. Guardiola is a Disciplined coach and won't tolerate insubordination, one Ronaldo is very known with. Ronaldo is used to dividing dressing room, repugnant attitude when run of play doesn't favor him, likes ignoring someone if not happy, and Guardiola been a no nonsense coach isn't the one to tolerate his impetuous attitude. The coaches he can control know themselves and can do anything to grovel at his feet, clearly not Guardiola.

Have u ever been in any football dressing rooms in ur life , talk less of Ronaldo's dressing room.
Re: Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty by goodheart01: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Jirehrealestate:
Messi missed a penalty against Real Madrid (best team of 20th century).

Ronaldo scored against Brighton (unknown piece of sh*t).

E clear grin grin grin

Oga nothing is clear. Penalty is penalty stop decieving yourself. A penalty against Madrid is same against Brighton

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife / Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller / More Photos From Mercy Johnson's Baby Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.