Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Rate My 21 Out Of 50 Nigerian Owned Companies Website Designs In 2021 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rate My 21 Out Of 50 Nigerian Owned Companies Website Designs In 2021 (329 Views)

Companies Website / Creative Quality Website Designs For Your Business (Portfolio with Images) / Thrashy Website Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rate My 21 Out Of 50 Nigerian Owned Companies Website Designs In 2021 by RichyRodman(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello Everyone, Below are just 21 out of over 50 companies Websites designes I developed in 2021, At no particular price order,some of the clients have never met me in person, they tell me what they need and I just work.

www.citistandardb.com/
US based Online Banking

www.synergyguardsnigeria.com
Security Company

www.aklabengineering.com
Engineering Constructions

www.perfectdesire.com
UK dating site

www.certi-fitautoparts.com
Toyota SUV Pimping from old model to New

www.melconnig.com
One of Nigeria's Biggest Engineering Firm

www.ziezix360.com
Lekki Based I.T. firm

www.x-caliburlogistics.com
Marine Transport, Tug Boats/Barge

www.bcmmooresolicitors.com
Criminal Litigation Attorneys

www.megatrusinsurance.com
Insurance Company

www.preshonestockshop.com
Online Grocery shopping

www.abtajcapital.com
Porthacourt Based Project Loans and Foreign Exchange Firm

www.pmfglobal.co.uk
UK based Janitorial Services

www.thecanyonlekki.com
Events Center

www.poorhelpers.com
Charity Organization

www.milleniummother.org
Late Mum's Foundation

www.exportifyhub.com
Commodities Exporters

www.redstaroilandgas.com
Subsidiary Of M.R.S Oil And
Gas (Former Texaco PLC)

Www.centrica.com
France based Liquified Natural Gas Exporters

Www.echospringhotel.com
Lagos based Hotel

www.btcinvestmenttrade.com/
BTC Website

For Inquiries WhatsApp or Call +2348032907249

�Courier / Shipping Website
�Online banking �
�BTC website
�Schools Websites
�Charity website
�Church Websites
�Business website
�Company website
�Loan website
�Betting tips website
�Hospital website
�Hotel website
� Lawyers Websites
� Wedding website

�We develop �custom Website Design!
Re: Rate My 21 Out Of 50 Nigerian Owned Companies Website Designs In 2021 by WoundedLamb: 1:31am On Feb 16, 2022
Beautiful.

The main function of a business websites is to engage prospects and customers. To rate one, it's necessary to view it from the perspective of a random internet user who is a potential customer. Clicking on the links you supplied will not achieve that cause we'd end just rating your artistic skills. Therefore, the ideal approach would be to type the names of these companies on Google and see to what extent your websites have enhanced thier online presence.

When I type the names of some of these organisations on Google, I don't even see anything to validate thier existence, not even the website you did for them. For example, when you type Citi Standard Bank, nothing comes up to show there's any entity that goes by that name. This already casts a shadow of doubt on your work cause one would then begin to wonder, does this company really exist or this web guy just made up a company name just to market his services? Well, it could be that the company exists but they don't have a strong online presence. The next question would then be, why is the website the guy developed for them not giving them that online presence? Why isn't it popping up?

I didn't go through all of them of course, but I noticed Google actually indexed some properly. However, they showed up with the vanilla WordPress favicon. Considering how the companies are presented, one would think they'd settle for something a bit more customized.

Hope my feedback helps.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group With 100k Members For Sale *sold* / Help! / Check Out These Cheap Data Deals To Keep You On The Go!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.